Hey b, I'm thinking on going to Galicia (Spain) on holiday, opinions?

Hey b, I'm thinking on going to Galicia (Spain) on holiday, opinions?

Go for it, also Spain's an interesting place, they have like five different languages there for some ungodly reason. Id like to go to Catalan if I ever went

bump

Why that place in particular?

I do not care

A familiar live there. I won't have to pay hotel.

Go to the restaurant El Refugio to eat out. It was pretty good last time I ate there.

Doing anything fun while in Espana?

They have five languages because they used to be a bunch of kingdoms back in the middle ages when they were at war with the Sand People. The only reason its Spain now is because the two big ones (Castille and Aragon) got united by a royal wedding. People still want to be those separate nations after like 700 years of union because reasons.

Went to Santiago a year ago, it´s a small nice town. Also the food is great

You'll probably like it, Spain isn't as autistic as all the other Southern European countries.

Vigo is a nice City, Sanxenxo is nice but a bit touristy 's, same with Baiona, would avoid Santiago, mega touristy.

>2016
Not going to croatia.

Vigo nice? Well, maybe if you come from NY, but it's one of the worst cities of Galicia. Nothing to do, all up and down and a lot of traffic.

Santiago is only full in summer, rest of the year is like a big village.

enjoy the green, try to get at lobios' warm baths, avoid tui, get into the nice wines from rosal and ribeira sacra, screw a cute hoe.

Spain is shit. Go to Portugal. The oldest country in Europe.

Yeah, let's go to Portugal.

Galicia is NOT spain, you NIGGER

Galicia is a Celtic zone, nothing to do whit the rest of the country

We are green. God how I hate the fucking desert of Castilla.