ITT: We get a Nazi board

ITT: We get a Nazi board
Sup Forums does not count

bump

bumping 4 this

NAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZI

Hail Hitler

I find the syrian refugees are bad people and shouldn't be let into our country.

Mods D-Day this thread

SWITIKA

/ϟϟ/ NAZISM /ϟϟ/

bumping

bump 4 this

Nazi bump

bump for nazisim

SIEG HEIL

Sieg heil mein fuhrer

This is now a WW2 thread. Sorry losers.

Sie werden nie den Krieg zu gewinnen

>Nazi Engineering

[You become no the war to win]
Your german is terrible, and yes, we did win the war.

Or did you forget this part?

Hey /natsoc/, how do I tell my Jewish gf that I'm a nazi?

trump in the early years

Gas her

need help on this one too

Does anyone know why hitler hate the jews?

bumping 4 nazi

1918 communist revolution in Germany, nobody ever talks about it but there ya go

Communist revolution was run by the Jews and funded by the Jews, I think the same thing happened with the red army in Russia if I'm not mistaken.
Which is why Hitler invaded Russia... To stop the spread of communism, which we ended up having a war over some years later.
Yet you'll never hear about that.

If someone with more knowledge on this could confirm this, I would greatly appreciate it.

bumping for nazisim

bump 4 gassing the Jews

kalles kaviar

bump

Bamp

bumping

bumping for nazism

bumping 4 this

bump