ITT: Post your current mental/emotional state, and other anons rec albums or songs

ITT: Post your current mental/emotional state, and other anons rec albums or songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIurAP4yHtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCPU5wBrx4&index=2&list=PLAB174D9ADFE42FAB
youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs&ab_channel=journeyVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=TgJ9e7tdoaQ
soundcloud.com/tenstring/ten-strings-sn-science-nature-instrumental-ep
suffocateforfucksake.bandcamp.com/album/blazing-fires-and-helicopters-on-the-frontpage-of-the-newspaper-theres-a-war-going-on-and-im-marching-in-heavy-boots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

content but worried I'll have another depressive episode

Currently the worst hangover of my life, feeling nauseous and it's cold as balls

Worried I'll never have a gf

content, about to take a shit.

Any Peste Noire album. If you like Black Metal at all.

Enjoying life and happy because I'm surrounded by positivity and good friends/family

Emergency & I
Pink Moon
pinkerton
The Mollusk

Horribly lonely but avoiding it with jrpgs and music

youtube.com/watch?v=EIurAP4yHtQ
I get the same feels, Fang Island is what makes me feel better

Worried and depressed about not being better.

I get triggered by Sup Forums easily
It's like, it's fine for a while, but when you start to feel comfortable something shows up that make something switch.

Wish I could go back 10 years and do everything differently.

First song is literally ''Tired of Sex''. Are meme'ing me?

No, just to show you that sex ain't all that

not being better in what way?
Right thread bro?
pretty Sup Forumscore but MBDTF
it's all trash but it'll fit your feeling

also make some recs yourselves faggots

>Right thread bro?
Nah, but it happened this morning
>be travelling for 1:30 hs
>get triggered by what some user said about burnout paradise
>go to Sup Forums and start being normal again and laughing at the shitposts
I rec you this youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

Deleted Facebook and Twitter in a fit of self isolationism. Want to die.

this is retarded

I feel ya
ty for the rec but I stopped being 14 five years ago
Mine to you youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCPU5wBrx4&index=2&list=PLAB174D9ADFE42FAB

In love with someone who's unavailable
My meds normally flatten my feelings but it can't be controlled this time

I want to die but have to wait before I can. Every waking moment is suffering, and has been, for months on end. I can know no relief from this.

I really want to die but I'm also happy with my loneliness and weirdness

My gf's parents rejected me today, but we were doing so fine ;-;
listening to closing time right now but I also accept your recs mu

Joy Division - 24 hours

My foot hurts and I think it might be because I drink too much

Creatures MIW

miss my ex gf a lot so im having another girl over who cares about me a lot for a meaningless hook up for some distracting gratification that will make me feel like shit after

Dreading having to do college assignments over the next couple of days, mostly without internet and with the extended family annoying me.
Looking for some escapism. Just finishing a glass of wine and I might smoke some weed.

I feel almost as if I've become lost in a surreal dream-world. Nothing is tangible, and the world spins around me.

i'm starting to get really fucking lonely now

Escape the Fate Dying is your Latest Fashion

I am on a 3 month trip and met this petite qt that actually seemed interested in me, but now she told me she only wants to be friends. It's weird though because I was taking her home since she got too drunk and she hugged me the whole way back and it wasn't a "friend" hug if that makes sense. I don't know if I should continue to pursue this or just leave it there, she is so nice and I've never felt this way about someone before.

I've been listening to pet sounds a lot lately and relating to it much more than before especially Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder), any other good albums that have that sort of theme?

Bummed out, feel like i won't amount to anything

On the recovery from a mental breakdown. Started self harming again after seeming like nothing went "my way" and that I'll be alone forever and unloved. Put a hole in the wall by smashing my head against it so I feel really stupid.

I've never seen someone have this feeling before. Good on you. It might be cliché and overrated, but Sublimes 40oz to Freedom is an album I've listened to during my happiest days.
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased
Iceage - Plowing Into the Field of Love
Starry Cat - s/t

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
My Morning Jacket - Z
Korn - S/t
Scott Walker - The Drift (essential 2006-core)

romantically jealous

afraid of what the future will bring, or rather, what it won't

JUST and im not listening to anything

I want to kill myself, but I'm too poor to afford a gun, and I'm scared of doing it any other way. Also I feel bad that my gf would be left alone.

confused as shit and stuck between whether i want to stay with the person i have built a loving relationship with for the past 2 years or date a guy who does cute things and takes me on cute adventures and lets me borrow his baby pink hoodie when i'm sad

aaliyah - at your best

in the same boat, also afraid of the unknown aka the other side of death

>also afraid of the unknown aka the other side of death
If the universe is in any way merciful there will be nothing but void. Conscious existence is pure suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs&ab_channel=journeyVEVO

flesh-eating anxiety, borderline paranoia/delusion, lots of guilt, lots of shame

so, i should live this life and suffer instead of taking the easy way out? bc fuck. it hurts. and it's just getting worse with age

Tired but satisfied

then gtfo
people listen to music when life hits sometimes. this is Sup Forums, i feel like this is allowed

Eyes hurt form staring at the computer, have to take a piss

recently had a mental breakdown over something insignificant due to months of build up and i have bruised knuckles cause of it, suffering the aftermath of it.

Pretty shitty. I lost my job today. I don't know what else to do. Both my parents are dead, I live alone, gf broke up with me a year ago. I'm not living, I just exist...

Currently a schizophrenic hallucinating a disgusting multi-faced monster that is eating my flesh
(Looks like the cover of Autopsy's Mental Funeral and Morbid Angle's Alters of Madness)

Hard mode: can't recommend either of those albums

feeling good-ish i think?
>tfw constantly surrounded by smart pretty girls who care about me
>tfw not gonna fuck any of them because that's my decision to make
>tfw pretty solid gpa

going to virginia in a few days to see some friends. can't drink but not a big deal really

Hoping that I my obsessive thoughts will fade away eventually

Nirvana - Incesticide

Leechmilk - Starvation of locusts

Leviathan - Scar sighted

Korn - S/T

Artificial intelligence (on warp records)

remember when these were feels threads and did not have to be disguised ?

my crush, who is the only person I see myself having a genuine strong relationship told me she's not currently looking for a boyfriend. I've had a crush on her since we first met, and I've had to wait months while she was with her bf to ask her out, and shes moving out of state this year. I also hate my job, and want to stop seeing my therapist so I dont get judged everytime I want to smoke or drink.

Doing well professionally and socially but I'm constantly dissatisfied because of my nonexistent love life.

True Love Waits, AMSP version.

I dont 'member any dat shit

I'm in a full fledged panic mode because I have so much shit to do but I keep procrastinating

I'm not depressed but I've pretty much lost a lot of motivation, I've disappointed my father and other people in family, and my future is slowly dwindling in front of me. I'm dying slowly and everyone is sad around me and upset that I don't feel bad about it

On the verge of something big

I only sort of know what it is

lots of anxiety
have a crush
it's eating my soul

youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

I feel like my brain is stagnant. I am become boredom.

full of guilt and regret. :(

tfw not a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8

Try to look at it as feeding your soul, those feelings unlock more doors for your mind i think than they close/other such cliches

youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E

el bumpo

Depressed, angry with fate and hating the god forsaken country I live in.

Energetic when I should be sleeping. I think I ought to be feeling angry over disappointing developments during the day or perhaps lonely, but instead I feel apathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
RAT IN A CAGE
A
T

I
N

A

C
A
G
E

Early Of Montreal

Cherry Peel

Lonely, depressed, suicidal, in love with someone who no longer loves me, hopeless

kinda melancholic but mostly just tired

youtube.com/watch?v=TgJ9e7tdoaQ

Pinegrove - Cardinal

in a year long depressive episode that shows no sign of stopping, had to withdraw out of first year of university. not suicidal, i just want to be okay. all i do is sleep and draw.

comfortable but having to face up to the fact mentally that I probably won't make it as an electronic music producer

Lonely
Trapped
I want to be somewhere else

Borgore - #NEWGOREORDER

get to the library and do them my dude

State: Worried about not getting to know any girls + Worried about university for taking a little bit too much years. Feel like I'm wasting my 20s. Song for this?

same (listen to loveless)

dude what the hell you need to absorb this through headphones because it is you as waves
soundcloud.com/tenstring/ten-strings-sn-science-nature-instrumental-ep

Bummed I didn't realise a girl was crushing on me and now I'm watching her try and get with her ex again.

reccing Sup Forums basics

Jon Hopkins - Immunity

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging inside me

The Strokes - Is this it

Calm with a slight hint of a lingering sense of the dread that my future will end up in total failure or death.

When you feel so empty and tired you're not sure if you're a real person anymore.

Post holiday blues

had a recent mental breakdown over months of build up because of something slightly bad happening to me.

i wish i was normal

just got back home from the holidays, now I'm smoking some shit weed and listening to Beta Band. any more recs?
suffocateforfucksake.bandcamp.com/album/blazing-fires-and-helicopters-on-the-frontpage-of-the-newspaper-theres-a-war-going-on-and-im-marching-in-heavy-boots
Cleaners from Venus - Under Wartime Conditions

pretty good, listening to music, stayd up the whole night, but still not sleepy, i can be alone tomorrow and do stuff i my way

Moving on from a girl

Great thread btw

Feeling pretty good! holidays are great so far, three parties to attend tonight, though let's hope I don't run into my (very recently) ex-gf

Crescent, by the stars and the fields
It was hot, we stayed in the water. Or silver mt zion if you're feeling like drowning in it ATM
5 hours of Sufjan Stevens Christmas music

It's been a year and I miss her more than ever. I'm also depressed and worried I'll never become the great artist I've always wanted to be.

Joy Division - Closer

Just feeling kinda empty and directionless.
I had a huge crush on a girl at the beginning of the year but that just blew up and now I don't feel anything and I just sit around and masturbate too much.

Big Star - Third/Sister Lovers

This Heat - Deceit

Genesis - Duke

Pretty much anything by post-1980 Tom Waits.

want to fucking die like always
i need new music pls, thx