Does anybody have a specific preference that limits their choices when searching for a girlfriend

Does anybody have a specific preference that limits their choices when searching for a girlfriend.

>Blonde, short hair

I hope you acquire cancer and die

bump.

:/

so you are a necrophiliac

your a fag.

yes, a bit. I dont really find girls under 5'10 attractive (and they have to be slim also)

unfortunately I am an ugly fuck with a big scar across one side my face so its not easy being so fussy. I wouldn't date any girl who was not at least 8/10 but realistically I cant be better than 4/10 looks wise. Luckily I am somewhat well off financially...

pretty harsh m8?

i have a scar too. its from a machete a runs diagonal across my face.

What about you.

Ok Squall

Her dick can't be bigger than mine. I hate when that shit happens.

across one side of my mouth. Not gonna post a pic of me but pretty much like this.

Mine runs from the top of my right eye to the bottom left of my mouth.

Thanks to a fucking sandnigger.

Yes.
>Has to be white
>Can't have kids or want kids
>Can't be a smoker
>Must not have dogs or ever want one
>Must be non-religious
>Must have never fucked or even dated a non-white person
>Must not be into normie music and movies

I have effectively eliminated 99% of the female population. I give zero fucks. I would rather be single than compromise. I have had enough sex in my life. I can rock the monk lifestyle until I find someone, if ever. I am also cool dying alone.

>I have had enough sex in my life

kek

Needs to be Asain/White half breed. Anyone got some pics of them?

Every gf I've had (grand total of 3 lol) has been at least 5'10". But it's not that I find short girls unattractive like you, it's just that I'm 6'5" and things get awkward with shorter girls.

Jesus Christ. That list is cancer. gl dying alone.

My list specifically is this:

Needs to be:
>Blonde
>Not fat or chubby
>Short haired
>Conservative leaning

Wants:
>Weighs close to 100 pounds
>Shorter than me
>Likes Sci-fi
>Likes cats

white
hates nonwhites

Female

>good looking
>not stupid
>be passionate about something (not zealous)
>not backwards
>not prude
>be able to surprise (me)

Spotted the 14yo

Depending on height, tits C+.... cant imagine being on a long term without a delicious pair of tits to suck and fuck. Similar with butts, wouldn't like to be a joke for the bros , having a plank- flat- assed girlfriend. Don't really care for cassuals, there you can balance some ways.

>girlfriend

>blonde
>won't try to convert me into what they believe
>at least a B average
>won't expect too much
>no roast beef pussy