Ylyl

Ylyl

That's fucking atrocious. Lol.

Glue traps sometimes work too

I dont get it.

Enlighten me, what's supposed to be so funny? (besides that the whole flat has only 4 windows)

These rats attract dubs goddamn

The doors

Nothing, other than it's a horrible floor plan.

Close but still a faggot

The front door opens right into the living room. It's like a dorm room scaled up to apartment size.

it has a couple of flaws sure, which would be solvved by replacing them with just walls. Not sure thats YLYL worthy.

That's how every house works... Does your door open into the bathroom?

As an ex-engineering student with CADD and freehand experience, it's pretty golden compared to the usual Newfag memefest.

kek

you're no more an engineer than a liberal arts major. why do you continue referring to yourself as an ex-engineering student?

Actually into a corridor

>Posting once of the first shit brix images like not everyone here knows what it is

Pls leave

If you are youre a bad one. Having a door entering into the living room is common in my country. Only probaly with this layout imo is a few too many doors which is a pretty easy fix.

There's a hidden message.

The image is from like 07 and the message is pretty obvious so no one posts it except newfags trying to fit in.

My house is waaaaaaaaay worse

Do you not see the hidden message?

The floor plan is retarded for a reason.

yea but what the message

I'm not going to just tell you, find it.

YOU RAT YOU LOSE

It has something to do with the Western Digital logo you see in the picture ;)

Yeah tell that to [A]lliance

easy. next puzzle

Entry door is fixed as the balcony is. You cant put in a corridor.

Is this a meme already? Because it started yesterday night if im not wrong.

if you look at the doors it makes the shape of a penis.

Don't spoil, I'm still working on mine

took me a second. Enjoyed it though.

Oh I see it! It's goatsx

Anyone noticed the grey area in the left bath? What is this for? Cementing in corpses? Chimney?

Too big for electrics, water, gas, whatever.

there is no actual hidden shit and newfags are biting for this

There is no joke. It's just a floorplan. Nothing wrong with it. Nothing funny about it. Yet a bunch of retards are still trying to understand it. It's an art really.

fail. those are hindu nationalists. they probably hate muslims more than whitepowas

HA! OFF BY 1 FAGGOT

For hidden cameras.

Every door is in the swing path of every other door, you fucking idiots.

Plumbing/Venting/electrical

shut the fuck up, sanjay.

Que hace este watón qlo acá?

OH MY GOD THAT'S GOOD

Took me a little bit to see it but goddamn it was worth it

Top milkdude

saw the same

whats the room next to the dish washer? The circle and the semi circle thing.

I usually keep my closet closed. The same goes for storerooms.

Well, it could be a problem if you tend to try on clothes and need to run through half of your aparment to the nearest mirror.

Internal soil stack

The girl that ate Harley Quinn

you have to go back.

I'm the (apparently) bad engineer, by the way.

burly quinn

Architecture student here, why does bathrooms have two doors opening from different rooms?

haha damn, i feel so ashamed. you clearly bested me. does it hurt to be called stupid? does that take you back to your glory years in elementary school?

Lost, and checked

Idk 1 story with a balcony is dumb

Stuart Little really let himself go.

its a red room

Farley Quinn

>every door is in swing path of every other door
>3 doors overlap.
>every door
>3 doors

dumbass

I was living in such a setup for years. You share one bathroom with another person. Upon entering, you lock the door to the other room and the bath is yours. Upon leaving, you unlock it.

Wet wall also tubs need 5' finish to fit the opening, anything larger needs to be built out. I build houses every day

Off by 1 faggot

Architecture student, doesn't even know about that? I now believe it's possible to fail architecture

Thanks. I was thinking of the same thing

Given the dimensions, this must be a storeroom for bucket, broom, vacuum cleaner, decapitation devices, chainsaws and everything else you need to keep your flat clean.

faggot

Close but still a faggot

You tell us, you're the one studying it, cunt.

This setup even has a special name... I forgot it, tho living in it for years ...

good
gooder

the only thing i see wrong is it should not have a Jack and Jill bathroom, master bathrooms should be private not communal.

>why does bathrooms have
>has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

dude, you need to step it up. you should feel embarassed even though this is an anonymous website.

That would make sense.

Yes you are in a dubs thread check it

OR, siblings can use the bathroom as a sneaky passthrough to each other's rooms and fuck. Stealthily

classy

That will never happen again. Enjoy your checks.

Nigga dubs checked

Hahahaa lost so hard faggot! Where so you get those maymays???

>incest in an architecture problem
Of course, this is /b. What did I even expect?

>"my side, your side or right here in the bathroom?"

Or a space for immersion heater, or plumbing and central heating controls.

Off by 7 faggot

Don't mind me, just collecting my dubs

Off by 7 faggot