Is your dick bigger than Bieber? (real pic, just got out)

Is your dick bigger than Bieber? (real pic, just got out)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2371277/justin-bieber-nude-photos-selena-gomez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geez boy, shave

LOL Cut Dick.

>Bieber is cutfag
>shower, not grower

I'd say he has a 5 inch dick and a bush that's bigger than Harambe's hairy dead ass..

My balls are
>real picture.
>just got out

Cut feels better.

considering he has half a chubb there, then i would say yes.
although it doesn't really matter in his case because money is way better than a big cock

honestly not a bad dick, if the picture is real

true. I don't like his music but I wont hate on him for getting money and fucking bitches

>just got out

Like a week ago.

Fuck off, Rabbi

I love being a grower

dick looks small

then niggers are sad cause it's 9" long and about 5-6" thick

>grey pubes
Although sit back and think of how many preteen pussies that peen has been in. Kudos to him.

If he's not erect it makes no sense to compare sizes

he certainly is smaller than bloom

worse lover to

>swimming in cold river in middle of day
>HURR HE IS CLEARLY HALF HARD FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

how delusional can you be

>worse lover to

Speaking from experience?

i hope and pray its not that thick

It's pretty thick, girls cry a little at first

Yes. It isn't mutilated either.

fagfag here. skinny 22 year old man child with a half chub in cold water? lol i guarantee he legit doesn't push much past 5 inches full on. also, trim your shit you fucking animal.

yes

so you primarily fuck niggers.

totes jelly fam

that's honestly disgusting lmao

shave your pubes you mongrel

word

>isn't mutilated
what?
He said in an interview that he was worried before he saw the pics, but relieved after he saw them because "that's about as big as it gets".

mtv.com/news/2371277/justin-bieber-nude-photos-selena-gomez/

Kek

Jesus Christ. Selena must of choked on a few pubes during oral. Shave your shit bro.

Well if that's really "about as big as it gets" I way bigger

He is bigger then me hard.

not sure why he'd say that apart from trying to pretend they're "candid" shots, which they are clearly not. the pics are 100% staged as the photog is less than 30 feet from him (hell, you can even make out individual fine hair on his abdomen). these have probably been taken as the ones with the 200mm telephoto lens at the beach hut a while back didn't have enough reaction/people talking about them. all these do is reveal, in great clarity, that the biebs ain't packing any heat.

He's not cut you retard. He's thicker than me but not as long

Dude what are you smoking, he's cut as fuck

Mine is 7 inches long and 6 in girth.

What's the problem? Girls love thick.

Except he has sex with the hottest women on the planet in a pile of millions of dollars, meanwhile, you jack off to broke trannies on a weeaboo imageboard. Still feel superior?

Nope clearly uncut, what do you think that ring below his head is? Foreskin

Don't project yourself on me thanks

Anyone who thinks hes cut is a moronic idiot that never seen a cut dick before. *cough* not saying that I have..

First of all, my dick isn't that of a crippled cut-Jew.

Second, I know how to use a razor.

Third, yes.

Girls love it, you'd probably like it too, little jealous over here huh

>Except he has sex with the hottest women on the planet
nigger if you're stating gomez is one of the hottest women on the planet you need to find the key and get the fuck out of that basement. holy shit.

well shieet, thought i one upped bieber and you just reminded me i haven't. fuck you sir.

Fuckig Cut... he does´n have anything. Faggot

... did you see the ugly whores he rented?

Like, for real?

Looks uncut here.

this is so shopped, the real pic is censored and is 200KBs. that is not his cock, if you compare it to the other leaked pics, it's different.

rofl aight fam keep telling yourself that

Stupid cutfags don't know what a natural penis looks like

>selena gomez
You realize beibes has fucked dozens of the highest paid models in the world, on the regular, right?

Just google it then dumbass he's uncut. Not my fault your retarded

>penis is like 4 pixels

Yeah, i can totally discern the foreskin from that lul

I think so

has he fuck you deluded twat. it's called publicity. just because he's "seen" with someone doesn't mean he's fucking them. name a single one, a single fucking one, that he's fucked with 100% certainty apart from chipmunk gomez.

>this delusional
NOBODY HAS SEX IF IM NOT HAVING SEX NOBODY HAS SEX IF IM NOT HAVING SEX NOBODY HAS SEX IF IM NOT HAVING SEX

Look at the far right picture nigger. You can tell that the head of his cock is covered by foreskin.

>fucking kek

sofia riche

He was a teenaged celebrity. I'm 99% sure he was snorting cocaine, fucking bitches, and racing lambos. While apologizing of course cause hes Canadian.

yea, that's what i thought you silly little bitch. now sit down.

wait, she's 17. wouldn't that be statutory rape? her daddy will be dancing on the ceiling if that's the case.

Circumfrence, not diameter.

omg so small

kek

>Middle of summer
>Durr hurr it's a cold river

>35 y/o virgin tranny fapper demands photo proof and 5 testimonies in order to believe justin beiber, pop star sensation, young attractive rich white boy, gets laid by attractive women
>now sit down

wow you showed me

WHY DO NONE OF YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS KNOW THAT YOU COULD BE BIG SOFT BUT NOT WHEN HARD IT DOESNT REALLY MAKE FUCKING MATTER

That's actually a grey-ish area. But in short yes

Can confirm. My soft to hard is like the Eiffel Tower to the CN tower

Pff, who knows/cares. If that's a semi then it's small, shorter than his index finger by the look of it. If completely limp then it's quite big. I'd guess that it's halfway, kinda shaken but not stirred.

Someone should make it super small and spread the shopped one just to see the reactions

It's really not that big just compare it to his hands. He's a manlet so his dick looks bigger

you nigger neckbears are so delusional. this is his rill unaltered pipi.

>tranny fapper
don't know why I lost to that

Thanks for confirming OP. Fucking twats actually believed that photoshopped thread starter.

Forget it user, Sup Forums is dead

yea

Sup Forums was dead years ago. Visit every once in a blue moon.

What is this??! A penis for ants?

what's wrong with Sup Forums now?? still looks the same to me

not how reflections work zoz

This is a 'Cock’, mine thank you very much. Beiber has a 'penis'.

He's gonna grow into a tall stud. Just watch. I love the biebs. He is my mans.

People became soft as fuck and newby. Sup Forums was good back when it started up, and even for a few years later. Now, it's just pure shit with a bunch of 14 year olds running their mouth trying to be the ultimate keyboard warriors.

Does it eat seeds? I bet it attends lots of fights with other "cocks" for money bets.

He's like 23. he done growing m8

idk is it

Mine is bigger and brown, much like my nipples.

i hurd this is how it really looks

What a fucking stub

Jesus you have fat hanging down from your stomach that somehow blends in with your balls. Also your dick sags even though you have an erection because your muscle has degraded.

Either you're a lazy fuck, have bad genes, or your middle aged 40+

Fucking disgusting. Also, you've been cut like a Jew or jew slave.

Here is an aesthetic cock that belongs to a healthy, fit male.

He's 22. Men can grow up till 25. And he's a celebrity and weird shit happens to celebrities. Plus he's a late bloomer and that's been obvious since he first got famous.

Now we wait and hope this goes viral as to the original.

Holy shit! Bieber's a guy?

100% accurate

Kek

>he's a celebrity and weird shit happens to celebrities
Yeah like mass drug addictions and career failures. Pretty sure most people are done growing once they hit 19.

Jealous fags with tiny dicks detected