Best club in the world. Best transfers so far

Best club in the world. Best transfers so far.

Other countries would get crushed by them. Pep with Oil Money is just becoming silly

These threads don't really work without the dutch flag.

Fuck you , I'm a lifelong NYCFC fan

>Best club
buying by china?

Madrid is better player by player
Prove me wrong
>Protip
You cant

Gündogan, when fit, is better than any of that midfield three. Even fucking Modric.

sure he is, Hakan

>Gündogan, when fit
>when fit
Maybe in FIFA

أنا اللعنة لك أمك, hurensohn

Is Dutch city fan still around?

>Let's change our emblem again
More like football company than football club, am I right?

i love the fact that they have german players now
even if they're shitskins - they're two more reasons to support the club

now if only they bought Reus, that would be amazing

Why the fuck would you want german players in an english team?

so i have a team to root for in the eplel

Why would you watch the eplel?Bundes has awesome matches,if Bayern wasn't there itwould be the most entretaining league by far

i regularly watch both leagues and the big la liga matches (except divecico)

cant wait for you to lose to the plastics from our country

>Best club in the world.
fabric la

>not xoyo
pleb

You're a lifelong fan of a team that's 2 years old?

it will always and forever be the hacienda but good posts nevertheless

Why is this pic full of dandruff ?

Stop posting that shit image. That season Man City spent many dozens of millions on players, it certainly was after "Arab money" just without the derkas.

Man City wings would beat Ronaldo and Bale in a foot race

Also , Aguero would take a big shit on Benzema Blackmail man

>beat Ronaldo and Bale in a foot race
Wow
>Aguero would take a big shit on Benzema
>Le only score against Norwich man and is always injured
>Better than Karim BenzeGOAT
Kek

tfw you've spent over £1bil and you're still not the biggest team in Manchester.

>United
>Big club

United are nothing without Ferguson.

They'll be fine once they realize Wayne Rooney has turned into an albatross and sell him to China or MLS

Most successful club in England.
Richest club in England.
Biggest fanbase in the world.
About to make the worlds most expensive signing.

Pic related

>Most successful club in England.
Not saying much
>Richest club in England.
That doesn't make a club big
>Biggest fanbase in the world.
Wow you have 100 million Philipino bandwangoners good for you
>About to make the worlds most expensive signing.
When la,the guy from the Philipines(your average fan) told me that it was going to happen 2 weeks ago.

Based American City bro

can tell seasons are starting
already mad your league is even more irrelevant now THAN EVER HAHA LOSERRR :3

stop trying so hard. Man Utd are at least the 3rd biggest football club on the planet

>can tell seasons are starting
>already mad your league is even more irrelevant now THAN EVER HAHA LOSERRR :3
18-2 vs eplel teams.La liga is objectively the most powerful league in the world pinoy.

OH DAMN THIS GUY GREENWRITING MY WHOLE POST HES SO MAD HAHAHA
AND HE POSTS A PIC WITH FACTS THAT I WONT EVEN CLICK

DAMNNN THIS GUYS LEAGUE SUCKS :D

>Not saying much
Implying being the best in the hardest league in the world isn't an accomplishment.
>That doesn't make a club big
So if trophies, money and fanbase don't, what does?
>Wow you have 100 million Philipino bandwangoners good for you
Implying spanish clubs aren't supported by millions of spics.
>When la,the guy from the Philipines(your average fan) told me that it was going to happen 2 weeks ago.
The player has been on holiday. He is having his medical this weekend and will sign on Monday / early next week.

>Man Utd are at least the 3rd biggest football club on the planet
>1 Madrid
>2 Barça
>3 Bayern
Nope you are wrong

1. man u/madrid
2. man u/madrid
3. plymouth argyle

get your fucking facts right idiot

>hardest league in the world
>Implying
>if trophies
Not much of those
>Implying spanish clubs aren't supported by millions of spics.
Maybe,but our spics turn out to be legends like Maradona or Messi,while yours are crap
>The player has been on holiday. He is having his medical this weekend and will sign on Monday / early next week.
Is this the new>Is coming home la?

Can you even name a team outside Lel Liga top 3?

Then ask yourself , how that team would fare in England

United aren't a big club anymore

>Falling for poor quality brit bait

Spanish posters

>Best transfers so far.
hHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Rayo Vallecano
But only because of fucking Rayo OKC

Did the money and fans just disappear in thin air? This troll pasta doesn't have much thought

And that team would be picked apart by England's top 6 plus a Leicester city

Please answer question:
>That doesn't make a club big
So if trophies, money and fanbase don't, what does?
>Maybe,but our spics turn out to be legends like Maradona or Messi,while yours are crap
At least Ji-Sung Park did it on a cold wednesday night at stoke, messi is too much of a pussy to attempt.
>Is this the new>Is coming home la?
The player turned down the "biggest" club in Spain to come back to England. Says a lot about your shitty 3 team league. He's chosen a europa league team over your "champions of europe".

United are the biggest club in the world.

Demonstrated this summer by beating Real Madrid to Pogba, despite having NO CL football.

>yfw Rooney plays for NYCFC

Please don't take this >city fan's opinion on the EPL. All of us are aware that La Liga is the strongest league currently, and he's either baiting you or deluded.

the hacienda closed like 20 years ago you bell

were talking about current ones

Where is pogba this morning? Not in Manchester

this desu senpai

>if trophies
>Not much of those

Apply yourself

>That GOAT flag
>This semen slurping sport

You have to go back, Yeison Güiliam Perez Fernandez Chimichanga

>Bale better than Messi
>Modric better than Iniesta
>Benzema better than Suarez
>Casemiro better than Busquets
>Carvajal better than Dani Alves

FUCKING KEK

Or I could just bring Europe to America. Fuck you trumpfags

In October he'll be a United player. That's all that matters.

Real Madrid just won the CL, their stock will never be higher, and even then they can't compete with Manchester United who aren't even in the CL next season. Pogba will have to play in the Europa League, and DESPITE all of that he STILL chooses United, the biggest club in the world.

Get over it.

de Gea was the same. Signed a new 5 year contract despite Madrid begging him to sign.

Face facts. United are the number 1 biggest club in the world.

Madrid might be a distant second. Maybe. But there's arguments for AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern Munich etc. too.

So many black messis , so little time

Except he's comparing Madrid to City

Would you like to post any more United rumors as fact? Then tell me to get over it, you must be drunk.

Manchester is Blue , United will have a meltdown 2 years from this and Jose repeating these words

Being this new

>Or I could just bring Europe to America
Fuck off, we're full

>Can you even name a team outside Lel Liga top 3?
Sevilla just won the europa league.Any top 7 team in la liga would win the eplel

dont need to put in the black part 2bh

Look at this guy. He's making an idiot out of himself.

Your smoking some good Mexican crack if you think Sevilla can win the EPL

>So if trophies, money and fanbase don't, what does?
>Ending up in the top 4 of your league
>Arriving to a CL semifinal in the last 6 years
>At least having 4 CL
>At least Ji-Sung Park did it on a cold wednesday night at stoke, messi is too much of a pussy to attempt.
Lol.This delision
>turned down the "biggest" club in Spain to come back to England
This is just false.Madrid was just not willing to get Jewed.Man U felt for the bait.Besides,he is not in ManU yet,and he will probably reject you lot as you are a pathetic club lol

21 Oct - Champions League Group stage
Man. City 2 - 1 Sevilla
3 Nov - Champions League Group stage
Sevilla 1 - 3 Man. City

wew

2/10 apply yourself

Maybe one day you should consider watching football

>Implying that Lelceister is better than Sevilla
All this brit trolls lol

I'm feeling good about a top domestic 3 finish this season and I'd like to think >we could get back to
the semis of the CL.

Gundogan, Nolito and Sané are good additions and Pep won't let the likes of Touré and Kolarov laze around without passion, game after game.

Really hoping our Raheem regains confidence and that Kompany can play at least some of the season.

Don't think we need Stones; I'd be perfectly fine starting the season with Otamendi and Mangala.

Lastly, remember that Silva, Agüero and DeBruyne didn't actually play in the same XI very much last season due to injuries.

You really are patethic.

Your league is bullshit.

La Liga is bullshit? wew lad

I mean, you can argue about some things, but some of the best football in the world is played in Spain and it's pointless to argue otherwise

>So if trophies, money and fanbase don't, what does?
>Ending up in the top 4 of your league
>Arriving to a CL semifinal in the last 6 years
>At least having 4 CL
But if trophies don't matter, what's the point in playing in a cup competition like the champions league? What's the point in having 4+ champions leagues if trophies don't matter?

>Lol.This delision
Messi would die in the EPL.
>This is just false.Madrid was just not willing to get Jewed.Man U felt for the bait.Besides,he is not in ManU yet,and he will probably reject you lot as you are a pathetic club lol
The transfer is agreed. The player has to have his medical and it's all completed. Madrid couldn't compete with the financial superiority of United. Even without champions league United are the richer club.

>Your league is bullshit.
Try to name me a Epl player that could make it into Barça or Real's startin XI
>Hard mode
No GKs

From Regelatiom up to the 4th best team , La Liga is some of the most shit football you will see

Leicester are not better than Sevilla, but them winning the league was one of the greatest sporting events to ever happen. Leicester spending in 100 years = £50mil. Gareth Bale = £90mil.

>but some of the best football in the world is played in Spain
By Real and Barca

Trying to argue that La Liga is a better league than the EPL because Barcelona or Madrid is like trying to argue that the SEC basketball is better than Big Ten basketball because Kentucky or Florida

But if trophies don't matter, what's the point in playing in a cup competition like the champions league? What's the point in having 4+ champions leagues if trophies don't matter?
I said that ManU has almost no trophies,which is true. 3CL is just pathetic lol,Madrid has won in 3 years as many as ManU in 50.
>Messi would die in the EPL.
Messi would score 3 goals a game in your Mickey Mouse league
>The transfer is agreed. The player has to have his medical and it's all completed. Madrid couldn't compete with the financial superiority of United. Even without champions league United are the richer club.
Kek.Enjoy a 130 million pounds nigger.You are getting Jewed and dragging about it.Besides Madrid is planing on reforming the stadium and was still able to compete with ManU your pathetic little club has no chance against the lord of eruopean football

Any top 10 la liga team would end up in the top 4 of the EPLel.Madrid and Baça would just won the EPL in January

o u rite u rite nice eye u got there britfag

Hazard , Pogba , Sanchez , Augero , KDB , Brazilians in England , Lamela , Ozil

I could go on forever

>Pogba , Sanchez
kek

La Liga is shit though, 2 big teams, 1 great team and a 3 or 4 okay teams then a bunch of shit cannon fodder.
Also De Gea, Aguero, De Bruyne, Stones (Shit EPL defender but a perfect barca player), Ibra, Martial, Hazard, Coutinho (don't rate him but Barca do), Pogba if he joins, Fernandinho, Kompany (if fit), Kane, Vardy, Mahrez, Ozil (if he played like last season), Ramsey. Many more who I am probably forgetting

Senor Trump, please put your American flag back on and go back to shitposting in the election

Messi would need to hit the Gym if he went to EPL.

And yes he would be more injury prone. The little Manley babby that he is would be broken down by a seasons worth of the worlds best defense

Don't be a mong

>But if trophies don't matter, what's the point in playing in a cup competition like the champions league? What's the point in having 4+ champions leagues if trophies don't matter?
>I said that ManU has almost no trophies,which is true. 3CL is just pathetic lol,Madrid has won in 3 years as many as ManU in 50.
You said that winning trophies doesn't make you a big club, and then go on about how winning trophies makes you a big club. Congratulations, you've fucked yourself.

>Messi would score 3 goals a game in your Mickey Mouse league
I don't see messi scoring 3 goals per game in la liga?

>Kek.Enjoy a 130 million pounds nigger.You are getting Jewed and dragging about it.Besides Madrid is planing on reforming the stadium and was still able to compete with ManU your pathetic little club has no chance against the lord of eruopean football
The jealously is unreal. Madrid wanted him. I bet you wouldn't be calling him a nigger if MADrid actually had the $$$ to buy him. Stadium revenue means nothing when your club are big enough to make a £100milper year shirt sponsorship deal. Madrid wouldn't understand because they're not as marketable as United.

I couldn't even name you all 10 teams and you think they can hang with the big boys going for CL and Europa spots. Yeah fucking right.

Just because your worshiped by spics worldwide doesn't mean you're the best

>Hazard
Lol,can you please tell me who would HAzard bench.Bale?Suarez? Messi?
> Pogba
Not even an EPL player
> Sanchez
BArça reject
>Augero
Hope you are joking
> KDB
lol
>Brazilians in England
lol
> Lamela
lol
>Ozil
Madrid reject
Nice job burger
>Also De Gea, Aguero, De Bruyne, Stones (Shit EPL defender but a perfect barca player), Ibra, Martial, Hazard, Coutinho (don't rate him but Barca do), Pogba if he joins, Fernandinho, Kompany (if fit), Kane, Vardy, Mahrez, Ozil (if he played like last season), Ramsey. Many more who I am probably forgetting
LOl all of them would be relegated to Castilla and Barça B.Not even beanch material
lol.That is why he always cucks the top EPLel teams in the CL?
Dont be a moron.EPLels defences are a fucking joke

>LOl all of them would be relegated to Castilla and Barça B.Not even beanch material
>De Gea
>Not the best goalie in the world alongside Neuer and Buffon
Retarded

Daily reminder:

UCL 2014: Spain
UEL 2014: Spain
USC 2014: Spain
CWC 2014: Spain
UCL 2015: Spain
UEL 2015: Spain
USC 2015: Spain
CWC 2015: Spain
UCL 2016: Spain
UEL 2016: Spain
USC 2016: Spain
CWC 2016: ...

>That is why he always cucks the top EPLel teams in the CL?

You really are a daft idiot. An entire season of EPL is a bigger strain on the body than fucking Mickey Mouse CL

No I said being rich doesnt make you a big club which is true.Trophies does,but ManU has so few that are not even worth mention
>I don't see messi scoring 3 goals per game in la liga?
Because it is a superior league
>Madrid wanted him
Not for 130 million pounds
>MADrid actually had the $$$
Madrid had over a 500 million surplux last year.Dont be a fool.Florentino is expanding the stadium which is expensive
>Madrid wouldn't understand because they're not as marketable as United
Lol.That is why Ronaldo chose to come here,and our brand is stimated to be worth a couple of millions of dollars over your little clubs one

Shit badge though

the absolute state of you

Hazard would bench everyone not in the conversation for the 2017 Ballon Dor