How do I keep my teen age daughter from doing this or twerking on YouTube?

How do I keep my teen age daughter from doing this or twerking on YouTube?

do rough anal to her so she will not do this again pro tip

Take her phone away?
Seriously, if you're asking this question, you're too late to change the course of where this is going.

rape her

she will be in mental hospitals for years

Her mom says she has to have a phone so we can get a hold of her when she not home

As mentioned, rape her, film it and post it on YouTube. Works perfect.

Put her back in the basement she should never have left

you could do something stupid that will only backfire later. Or you could do something smart, like impress upon her the dangers of spreading such images, both socially and professionally. Ultimately, she's a stupid teenager and may not listen even if you provide all the information she needs, but if that's the case no amount of punishment will really help either. She'll just rebel harder as teenagers like to do.

Encourage it

you can't force your own opinions onto your children or they will grow up bitter with daddy issues.

If she's going to do it, then she's going to do it. You can't relocate every time you don't agree with her current boyfriend she's blowing you cuck.

Check if the phone has parental controls. Some of them do. Shed have cell service, and no wifi usage

>her mom

Ohhh so it's your wife's daughter, welp i think i see your problem m8

Make her post it here instead.

Hmmm. Yeah, just hope to fuck that she's smart enough to be a slut. Trust in your parenting skills, I suppose.

this... tell her to do it and she wont do it.. teen logic !

You shouldn't. Sexually repressed faggots should grow the fuck up and stop popping boners at the slightest stimulation.

10/10 ass omg

>Build a time machine
>Raise her right

done, and done.

Nothing. If you had a son, he would be sticking his dick into everything including inanimate objects and women. Women are no different than men. She has probably been sitting on her bed post for years so she's ready for tyrone.

yep, fuck it. I entered a relationship when my significant other had a 16 year old and an 11 year old. The 11 year old I can still influence and teach right from wrong but the 16 year old is way beyond fucking hope

You are so full of shit on so many levels

2/10 made me reply

I tired talking to her and she just thinks it is OK cause everybody does it. Like how do you tell her no they don't when it is like everywhere?

>Start by slowly turning her into a good Christian girl
>Bring her to church often, say she can't drink ANY alcohol or state out past 10 pm
>Make sure she has an approved friends list, she can't go out with anyone else
>Tell her she has to do homework the night she gets it
>Keep this up for 5 years or so
>Suddenly, in the middle of the night, you sneak into her room.
>Completley naked.
>Wake her up, she'll be confused
>Rape the shit out of her.
>Make her call you daddy, beat her whenever she does something wrong
>Call her a slut
>Start doing this every night
>Call her slut around the household when no one's around
>Leak her nudes to her school
>She'll be so depressed and suicidal she can't do anything
>Win.jpg

if shes got an ass like the girl in that pic then theres no hope op sorry

/thread

Move away from the west.

Let her do it and send me a link...Kappa...

you don't

kill her. No life means no ability to perform actions.

>699321272 #
Nice camwhore

Send her to live with monks in a Tibetan monastery until she finds the light through The Buddha's teachings.

Then she'll have to live with the consequences OP. Your job is to guide and teach her. If she doesn't want to learn, she'll have to do it the hard way. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. 10/10 ass btw

Is the future of our daughters just doomed to be sluts and whores?

1/10 for not accepting the truth, dat ass is 10/10 though

yes op look around. girls be hitting puberty at like 13 these days

Easy, no matter how much you think you might want to.. Don't have children! Because you're a bad parent and children are just shitty people like the rest of us!

Raise her right

/thread

id have to see he completely nude to give you the answer

Well you knew what you were signing up for brah. The best advice i can give is tell her to do what she wants (in this particular case), but she should also take the consequences of her actions. Tell her that'll she regret doing it. And if she does happen to do it, she'll remember your words, and hopefully be obedient. Try to show her that you want only good for her, and that listening to you might be a good idea

t. Rebellious faggot untill recently

>16
Thx for the CP

I know from personal experience :^) My faggot father always forced his opinions on me and now he's out of my life. Still love my mother though, who never gave a shit about what I did and I turned out fine. Either way, your little princess is going to blow guys behind your back no matter what, so you might as well man up and accept it you pussy and keep your relationship with your daughter. You're only going to ruin it! just trying to help brah prob b8 post anyways

I find not giving a fuck is easier but thx for that 10/10 parenting

Yeah, lets just make him a father that doesn't give a fuck and see how much cocaine she can sniff up her nose while taking needle after needle. People without father figures usually turn out to be massive sluts or drug users beyond repair. At least, where I live.

So you mean it's not actually CP then?

Twerking is still a thing?

By making her a feminist

Post her number and we will send her msgs about the dangers of the internet and how wrong it is to post pictures.

I am not saying forcing your opinions on someone is good. I'm saying that older people (parents, grandparents etc.) have more experienced than you do. And something that might seem good atm (sending nudes to ppl, drugs, alcohol, fucking everything that moves) will have dire consequences. And this awfull "i know better than you dad !" is just plain stupid, and a potential way to fuck your life

This has to be the most sure fire way to make sure your daughter isn't a slut. That being said...

/Thread.