I dont thing you understand bronies and furrys love those carroon horses
Fluffy abuser HATE them
And thx for the bump btw

>slipknot
A edgy faggot here.

Why user?

it's a picture for recognition you dicksucker

IRL

I'm already veggie but this has me on the edge of going egg-free too.

more

it was a stand alone

In wich order are you supposed to read?

Now I'm just hungry.

left to right

how mcnuggets are made.gif

No sweat, I will eat the double amount of scrambled eggs for you.

Can someone please explain the appeal to these images? Is this some kind of fetish or something?

More like lower middle one upper left up middle up right lower right lower left

It's a hodge-podge of cute aggression, appreciation of tragedy, sadism, and humor.

It feels relieving. It's like lying on a green meadow, smelling the wild flowers. The sun is shining gently on you and a mild wind breezes through your hair. The birds are singing their songs and in the far distant, you hear the calming cries of abused fluffies. How can one not like that?!??

The truth is, these pictures are really venting. It really is relieving.

considering you're already at high risk of clogged arteries and losing mobility, that's mighty nice of you user! thanks!

It's a dominance/control thing. There are people who simply derive a tremendous satisfaction at having an ability to exert complete dominance over another entity that is aware enough to suffer. In pecking order of desire and social repugnance, baby abuse would satisfy the most, then animals. These are morally reprehensible and illegal, so making the excuse that this is "just" a cartoon, that these are "just" biologically-engineered 'toys' makes for an argument that this should be acceptable. This of course ignores the underlying psychopathy, but that's okay. It's Sup Forums.

yum

That's a little too brutal.

got more ?

bum0pppp

i want more of this sooooooo much

niggers

google it yourself you lazy neckbeard. and yes, there's tons of it, since, you know, not everyone in the meat industry gives a shit about animal welfare.

also, seek help.