thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giraffe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

must be an American.

Kill girl, fuck giraffe, marry rifle.

she shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

/thread

Well I mean its hunting, but really when it comes down to actual wild exotic animals I think that I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Kek good one

That's a big dog

Too soon

RIP cecil and harambe

it's just a fucking giraffe, clean legal kill.

Who cares.

the no life keyboard warriors that like to pretend their above everyone else's interests care, that's about it.

i don't give a fuck about killing the giraffe if overpopulation is the problem. It's the posing that grinds my gears. You haven't earned the right to boast, killing an animal with obvious advantages in attack range and vision

It makes me sad because I'll never get the chance to kill a girafe.

Fucking americunts

Queen of Sup Forums

hey dwight

Butthurt over the death of an overpopulated animal.

kek

Piece of shit.

Oh no, your opinion, it has been challenged.

Better pull out the dank memes instead of actually having a discussion.

Pointless to hunt exotic non edible animals. Blatantly attention whoring to hunt endangered ones. It's literally "Look how fucking rich I am, I illegally paid Africans to trot out one of the four remaining animals for me to shoot at near point blank range and posed for photos."

This bitch is worthless click bait for white trash wankers. I doubt she even takes the shots herself. Perfect cloths and make up and nails in every shot. Total fraud.

>how dare you have a different opinion than me

I'd love to know what goes on inside the heads of you people. I bet it's like a michael bay movie but with more flag waving.

Reckon the bitch in OPs pic could have legitimately hunted the giraffe?

This x 10000
It's fucking pathetic. Nothing wild or legit about it, and yet they pose over the dead animal like they actually fucking did something.

Wouldn't even care if she was going to eat the poor fucker or something.

He's taking a dirt nap!

What the fuck are you going on about? Its an overpopulated animal that does crop damage.

Nobody should give a shit.

Its an overpopulated animal, you guys know that right?

Also very edible.

Wow. What a bunch of pussies you people are

yeah, im sure you're real well informed on african game animals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giraffe

behold, the wonders of the internet.

fucking mongoloid

This. What's the point? Did she do it for fun? Or cause she just wanted to? Don't matter odds are something bad will happen to her someday. Life goes on.

Says the pussy

i give her a 5/10 maybe id do it if i was drunk

Good ol' Wikipedia kek

Wow, that snake has legs, it's a good job she shot it, we don't want those hybrid fuckers conquering Africa.

gg wp

You think you've won, but guess what? Pic related.

A bunch of butt hurt 4channers today.

pic would be better if she was on it's back pretending it's neck/head was a penis

Meh. I can do it without rifle

>doesnt give a fuck
>replies

top kek

>meme center

Just fucking wow.

weirdest long neck doggo i've ever seen

Stupid waste of resources.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's not stupid. What do you get out of that, a lifetime supply of neckbone?

Not bad. I'd probably bone her but she looks a bit young. What is she, 16? 17?

hate giraffes almost as much as I hate dogs, hope it suffered

old ass reaction image folder, sue me.

By "I don't care" I mean my statement stands regardless of the present status of the giraffe population.

This bitch is white trash click bait, hunting exotic animals is pointless

No shit I'm replying. If I had anything better to do id be elsewhere. Doesn't mean shit.

I think that 99.9% of people that comment on these sorts of things are ignorant to everything about the subject.

Meat? Trophies? A culled population of an overpopulated and destructive animal?

What else do any other animals die for

>facts dont matter, I stand by my feelings

No your facts don't matter.

The Africans can hunt their overpopulated animals just fine. Lil miss Becky Trailer Trash does not impress me with her staged hunting photos.

Wtf keked so hard