Hi. Femanon here. Met this guy off of Craigslist. Dubs chooses what I say

Hi. Femanon here. Met this guy off of Craigslist. Dubs chooses what I say.

/thread

Women go on Craigslist? I dont believe that at all

Oh that's right. Cuz girls can't use a computer. Stupid me.

Hey ;]

nice selfie

I wanna suck your FLITHY COCK with my FLITHY WHORE LIPS

Roll

Do it.

I wanna see you magnificent cock. ;0

This.
Also, dippysomeone with XX can use a computer, noone will be nice to you because you arw female tho
it is pointless to say you are a femanon
Why not just start a rolling thread?

Also: if dubs text your address and say you are waiting for him to rape you

Want to have a beard-to-beard kiss? Only mine is down below.. ;)

Tits or GTFO

Rollan

"I'll only fuck you if you tell me the holocaust is a pack of lies."

You know what to do, OP.

Dubs. Do that op

Checked, get fucked OP.

And a bit bald too

Tell him to Shave hair and shows your tits and pussy with timestamp

How about I think and tell you about tying you up. Sitting backwards on a kitchen chair, knees straddled around it, ankles bound to the legs. A few pillows between you and the chair to make sure your ass is pushed back to the edge, giving me full access to every bit of your most sensitive parts. You could only just take your weight up into you feet, but not actually stand up off the chair because I'd tie your arms up, around the chair, hands up and elbows bound down. Able to help support yourself by grabbing the top edge but no more movement than that. Breasts against the chair back and pillows.

How good you would look sitting there, unable to move. Your mouth right at the height I could hold your hair in my fists and freely drive my cock inside. Gently working you up, thrusting at my own pace. Stopping to let you catch your breath, maybe to regain some of my own composure. How hot it would be just having you there to use as my sex toy. 2 fists full of you hair as I watch my cock push deep into you mouth, against the back of your throat as I try hard to resist going deeper. I definitely don't want to stop, I want to keep fucking your beautiful face until you were a mess of saliva and my cum. Maybe I wouldn't, maybe I would burst and release it all over your face. I don't come enough over your face so I imagine you should be covered before I move onto taking your orgasm for my own satisfaction. Leave you there barely able to move, your breathing fast and shallow as you try to catch it. Wet and glistening cum mixed saliva running over your lips, chin, hands and the black chair.

fake. there are no women on the internet.

WINRAR

Double winrars!!!!

OP you really shouldn't have said you were a femanon...just sayin.

BTW, anyone think OP will deliver?

Shave your head, your balding hair looks terrible. And trim that hideous monstrosity of a beard you have.

Send him butt pics from chick online. Then make him pay your phone bill to keep talking, then block his number

tits or gtfo

Bump for OP to follow through

you summerfags are the death of this place you know that, right? "Let me recite what I've heard dozens of time! That'll make me popular!"

This some faggot shit.

OP, do the dubs
And this, if dubs again
Or, if you don't deliver, go back to rug munching, faggot.

He's right, read the rules, dumbass
Also, "summerfags" don't exist, if you don't like someone, just call them a faggot, you fucking faggot

Well, children are stupid...they also don't get what people mean when they say GIRLS not women. No girls on the internet means the female has lost her special powers over men(us being nice cause we could roll a nat. 20 and get to have sex). Women, on the other hand, can actually have something interesting to say beyond "hurp dee durr, I'm a girl".

Tits or gtfo

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

boobies to verify

send him nudes

send him a picture of your dick

>Met this guy off of Craigslist.
Ah the good old fashioned face to face.

Moots answer wasnt a straight NO you fucking faggot. It was a "not Really"

if you're going to claim to be a femanon we need a time stamp photo of your face. tits would be great but your face is fine. otherwise we assume your a dude.
also if i get dubs, say: "shave your beard and eat it so i can get off, oh fuck i'm gettin wet with anticipation"