What does Sup Forums think of The Holy Mountain?

What does Sup Forums think of The Holy Mountain?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1452231424308.png/
desustorage.org/_/search/filename/1385167349225.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1385167349225.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard to comprehend but excellent all the same. Deserves a seat at top tier arthouse table.

DUDE LSDMAO, JUST FUCK OUR SHIT UP FÄMASTER

Memes apart, I liked it. The ending was not expected.

I couldn't help but laugh watching the Toads get blown the fuck up.

i have tried to watch it multiple times but some combination of the sound design, cinematography, and direction results in me getting a massive headache no more than 15 minutes in and i always have to shut it off

feels bad

El Topo is better.

this

the holy mountain peaked to soon, although the ending is pretty cool but the whole film is pretty tendentious

beautiful, but my least favorite Jodorowsky film. Its almost as it tries to hard to be dopey and trippy and shit. El Topo and Santa Sangre are way better.

Santa Sangre's such a cute story

It was alright.
A bit too "lol so random" but I guess that's part of the charm.
I will check out his other films.

>Endless Poetry got average reviews at Cannes
IT'S IMPORTANT THAT CRITICS SUFFER
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, I SHIT ON THE CANNES CRITICS

fuck Cannes

pretentious shit

>I didn't get it senpai lmao

shit movie

i can just picture jodorowsky telling his team and cinematographer his stupid fucking ideas in his dumb fucking chilean accent

AHN DEN DE MAN HE GO TO DE HESOOS AND HESOOS GIV HIM DE POOP AND DE MAN SMOKE DE SHIT AND HE BECOM ENLIGHTEN, HE WEAR DE NEW CLOTHES IS SYMBOL OF HOW HE IS NEW MAN AFTER SMOKE DE SHIT DEN I SHOW DE FACTORY TO SHOW CAPITAHLISAHM IS BAD

fantastic cinematography, everything else is bad

Check The Last Circus (Balada Triste de Trompeta) from Alex de la Iglesia. It's kinda similar but with more sub machine guns.

you do know you can convey ideas other than through symbols, right

>I want everything spelled out to me lmao

>He'll never direct the Mother of all Capekinos
JDIMSA

DUDE WEED LMAO

Why do ""people"" pretend to like Jewdorowsky?

trips of ttruth, it's so pretentious and so shitty that becames good, it gets less good when it lowers the pretentiousness.

>it's pretentious

You play video games, why would anyone take your meme opinion seriously?

>Holy mountain is my favorite film

>projecting
Well I guess since you have the cinema IQ of an embryo you can't defend a flick you blindly like because you think it makes you look cultured .

We browse an imageboard
don't pretend like we're something that we're not

Why are you ashamed of playing video games?
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1452231424308.png/

stop fucking saying "pretentious" as its always the same thing and always bad. Yes, it has ""pretentious"", it was made in the early 70's, heavily influenced by chilean poetry and stage theater and french avant-gard. It's not like he's an youtuber pointing out plotholes and trying to sound smart.

>I'm a professional shitposter
desustorage.org/_/search/filename/1385167349225.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1385167349225.jpg/

i'm not the same person who said that crap about video games, btw. Fuck that guy

jeez I really gotta start using new files everytime I feel like posting a reaction image because I forget there are turbo autists who will open the archives to see what else you've posted

not me you're replying to by the way. Video games are a fine outlet to me. No more ashamed than a braindead retard who watches game of thrones.

Or you could not post on Sup Forums

Best ending put on film after blazing saddles.

Based metabarons was a hodge podge of thing from dune.
Its one of the best space operas ever.

Glib Facsikino

holy shit what a fagget

Its literally not, its just thick with esoteric symbolism

is he meant to resemble beethoven?

Did bethoven get his cock blown off and then fly a ship with his prosthesis? Because thats what is happening there. Seriously metabarons is fucking weird. The Juan Giménez artwork is fucking amazing though. Together they elevate it from just a funnybook to something really worth your time. Steelhead did nothing wrong.

Good movie

This. Its pretty much the tarot with some light luciferianism. The commentary and special features on the dvd are worth checking out if you like the movie, or just want some more bonkers Jodo.

this guy is such a failed normie. I came here to make fun of the guy looking shit up on the archive but now we see who the real faggot is.

Cross board shit posting on all the bottom of the barrel boards.. kill thyself

lel at Sup Forums feeling superiority over anyone else.

gg top tier cuck gg

>>>/cuck/

seethere is place for you to prep the bull and Sup Forums isn't it.

your home is here