Silicon Valley

Silicon Valley Thread

Is Laurie best girl?

So there was a clause in BigHead's contract where he can't talk about this shit.

He must return his millions and is now in debt.

Since he signed the contract with Elrich now Elirch is sharing the debt.

Playa gets played.

Hope this shit doesn't happen.

Laurie is the only girl

Best character imo

I liked how comfy the final scene was. He reassembled his team and sat in the CEO chair like it was Star Trek or something

that's not gilfoyle

what if it turns out that through a whole bunch of legal mumbo jumbo that Hooli now has access to some part of the platform?

and then ruined it by playing with it like a retard. How hard can a chair be to adjust?

well his character is literally autistic so it makes sense.

The reveals about his background this episode where hilarious. Like how he lived with a foster family and tracked down his birth father, and how most of his friends are elderly.

this sounds like what will happen

hopefully he was so under the radar though

>Episode had a somewhat happy ending

wot

>Anything bad happening to bighead ever
Do you even watch the show?

This guy fucks

im afraid for bighead
:(
but you know he IS pretty stupid I doubt he will be very affected even if he DOES lose everything

I forgot Big Head's real name.

Richard is getting more and more unlikable.

All he does is whining and bragging about his unmatchable skills. Come on, it's just a fucking algorithm, not the cure for cancer ...

it's a major technological breakthrough with potential applications on virtually every sector that uses computers. it is a pretty big deal, desu, but the series must play it for laughs and thus the constant setbacks

bighetti

and yeah, big head always either evens out or wins whatever the situation may be.

some have mentioned the contract with erlich, don't forget big head's 'business manager' wanted to go over some of the details, in order words they redrafted it, and big head was signing it carelessly "oh i think even signed it as 'big head', that won't hold up" so the contract probably won't go into effect either way because it's totally sloppy.

as far as his 20 million + hooli/belson nda, yeah he's probably going to lose that 20 million, but because he's essentially losing it because he's covering for richard's melt down with the reporter, then richard will give big head (one of his best friends if you remember s1) a nice % in stock of pied piper.

big head will be okay.

the real worry is on whether or not hooli's platform that is based on richard's, will outperform whatever pied piper ends up coming out with. that will probably the season finale, since i think the platform plot has gone on long enough, they can come up with other tech things for pied piper to do after the 'win' against hooli for next season, hopefully.

mommy

Erlich was downright scamming Big Head. That was really out of character for him. He's a bit of an egomaniac but he's never been shown to be a fraudster.

fuck i'm gonna fap to her tonight

>it's a major technological breakthrough with potential applications on virtually every sector that uses computers

Yeah it can be used from nuclear power plants to planes to rovers on mars for its ability to compressed data in a revolutionary way. Pied piper algorithm is actually worth $100 billion+

So they just hit the reset button? We're right back to season 1, fighting Hooli from the hostel.

agreed.

>this guy fucks

he's turning out to be the most human of the bunch, despite his crazy backstory.

i happened to watch his interview on colbert and the guy seems pretty chill/dedicated to his work.

I'm gonna fap to her right now

"Clinkle" really does jar the ear.

watching last night's ep now, keep this thread alive until i finish

so what was that "celebration" he had on that one morning?

Why she does things to my benis ? Also she is better with glasses.

choked himself and came violently all over his tupperware.

Do you know the actor that plays Big Head went to Harvard?

Always the smartest play the dumbest is realy curious

RIP Jan the Man

So why not apply for a patent ? And then sell the right to all companies that may be interested, if it has so many potential applications ?

Tfw she will never tell you to man up with her feminine penis in your butt
Jdimsa tbqh familia

> it's just a fucking algorithm, not the cure for cancer

There are many algorithms that are far more valuable than the cure for cancer.

Applying for a patent would require making the algorithm public, at which point anyone could use it and say they aren't.

It's the same reason why the Coca Cola recipe isn't patented.

Bullshit. Name 22 of them.

Why not 55 of them?

>Richard, you're sweating

oh fucking hell

mind = blown

He treats the chink even worse.

>Belsen seeks revenge and bribes reporter to expose Big Head and leak Richard's rant
>Big Head is hailed as a national hero for risking everything to take out Hooli
>Richard looks like a maniac
>They offer Big Head the CEO spot since he'd let them do whatever they want anyway
>Pied Piper shares come into the Bachmanity pool allowing fuel for Erlich's schemes, which will eventually pay off somehow and allow Erlich to be a crucial member of the crew again
>With Big Head as CEO and a national hero for being against corruption in tech, Riviga is forced to follow Richard's vision of the platform because it supports internet freedom via encryption due to the algorithm.. which combined with Big Head's new found fame rockets PP into the eyes of the public as a necessary tool for internet freedom and efficiency that needs to be adopted.

but meanwhile endframe and nucleus have been working on their platform this whole time and are miles ahead of pile driver right?

Monica is best girl

big head,no...

Saw an interview he did on a late night talk show. The actor doesn't seem to be acting very much... he's pretty much playing himself.

I think the contract was only about talking shit about hooli

Bighead talked shit about Gaven directly, does that count?

Still a hundred times more likable than the CEO from Betas.

Everyone in the soft drink industry knows Coke's formula. The entire business is built on image and market segmentation. Wal Mart could make a perfect Coca Cola clone but they want to use cheaper ingredients to capture the low end of the market. Pepsi could make a perfect Coke clone but why would anyone by Clone Coke instead of The Real Thing (literally Coke's slogan)?