Why Does Young Thug's Confidence Intimidate So Many People ?

And why can't people believe his fanbase is genuine ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MGhn82jFuVM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rdKiyrgJwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

change is a very scary thing to most people, it's hard for them to acknowledge and accept the groundbreaking revolutionary genius happening right in front of their very eyes

and Young Thug represents exactly that, a new era

Let's Ben honest if you listen to hiphop and don't like young thug or at least appreciate that he's the most creative and interesting rapper in the game today, you're a plebeian shit and honestly I'd rather not further discuss the genre with you.

Confidence is keen OP!

> Thugger: *mumbling* dick in her ass and her throat WEK WEK

> Everyone ever: holy shit this truly the pinnacle of art and the advent of a new era of hip-hop

I'm not seeing your point

indie band: i miss her so much :/
me: woahh it really speaks to me 9.0 BNM

>if you listen to hiphop and don't like young thug or at least appreciate that he's the most creative and interesting rapper in the game today, you're a plebeian shit

Unironically this -- Young Thug is a melodic savant. Honestly. The man is a genius of melody.

So is Andre 3000, and Thug is one of his favourite going right now. No coincidence that he sees the greatness in him.

I'm pretty sure most of those people have listened to a very few songs.

My friend always calls Young Thug trash, but I'm pretty sure he's heard very few of his songs, and probably just from a radio or some shitty phone speakers.

I'm pretty sure your friend is just a garden-variety pleb. Even if he did hear a few more he'd probably stick to his "trash" critique.

The uber plebs expect hip-hop to be some kind of moral instructor first and foremost. They can't get over the fact that it's merely popular music at the end of the day and lean on it for a source of intellectualism because they can't be fucked picking up a book from time to time.

I've always thought this to be a strange argument from the wrong generationers considering how much of their beloved rock acts wrote all their songs about sex and drugs

>Ice Cube: Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money
>Everyone: 10/10, revolutionary music, beginning of a new era

Good music but a yeah he is a fag, sucked Birdmans dick to get famous and wears dresses
Doesnt affect his music

He's not wrong

>nilla

Patrician of music AND food? Can Young Thugger be stopped?

that's the entire point...

>normal rapper: *rapping* dick in her ass and her throat nigga

>Everyone ever: 10/10 BNM, AOTY, song of a generation

please stop saying young thugger
it's either young thug
or just thugger

young thugger sounds retarded

Lol autism

No it doesn't, case in point "the young thugger"

>lyrics being the only thing that matter
I want backpackers to leave.

We had this conversation about Lil B like four years ago dude. Thugger's not doing anything that hasn't been done before him and better.

>Thugger's not doing anything that hasn't been done before him and better.

Post older examples of someone doing what Thug is doing at his level with melody, please.

Go on, then.

And you better not post some Twista or fucking Mystikal or something not even remotely related like some fucking /r/hiphopheads clueless idiot. Actually listen to what Thug is doing and then go and find older examples of this interplay of melody even better. I dare you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rdKiyrgJwI

Show me someone doing what he's doing in this track even better.

you're wasting your time and knowledge on this wasteman user, thugger haters can only see the light if they allow their eyes to be opened and are rave enough to shed their foolish preconceived misconceptions

>Narcissism
>Confidence

Pick one

>unironically thinks Young Thug is actually good.

This is why black people hate white people.

I'm not white.

Try again, pleb.

this a cringe thread?

the average young thug fan looks like some variation of pic related, blacks and actual hip hop fans recognize he is overhyped trash that only does this gender bending shit because his jew manager realizes it will get him more attention

>blacks and actual hip hop fans recognize he is overhyped trash

Hahaha fuck off you know fuck all about hip hop stop posting forever faggot.