Fuck Zach Hill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tE923o_Rss
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S69766060#p69766122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck (You)

in which orifice?

in what location?

should I be gentle or does he like it rough?

any fetish play I should know about?

is it a fuck n chuck or should I call him after?

you people need to be more specific

I concur.

I'd rather be fucked BY Zachary and Stefan, preferably in my pussy and ass

I wish

tits or gtfo

I would let him, hes fucking jacked

why?

he's too good

what do you have against Flatlander?

he's not called flatlander

It's what we called him in the old days. Im not as current on the Grips anymore.

Yeah I know that's what people called him, the name was never officially assigned to him though and was another name for Death Grips as a project or some shit

No offense, user, but if you seriously think death grips is great music then I wouldn't go around trumpeting your tastes too much.
I mean, it's got a lot of cool sounds to it, but that's pretty much it in terms of content. There's no form, no flow. No apparent INTENTION behind what you're hearing other than to just sound cool - just a bunch of cool sounds someone decided to slap together (which is about as far from the most positive aspects of Grimes' music as you can get.)

why is this a thread

it's Flanders b

no

remember when Zach wrote the hit System of a Down song BYOB for Daron
youtube.com/watch?v=8tE923o_Rss

wew

>technically talented musician
>has excelled in the realms of noise rock, math rock, punk rock, hip hop, and a wide variety of experimental electronic music
If I was grill, hell ya I would fuck him to get those genius genes.

>There's no form
Wait a second--
>which is about as far from the most positive aspects of Grimes' music
Oh, it's bait

Let's be honest, if I'm going to get smashed by 2/3 of DG it's obviously not gonna include the guy with most likely the tiniest dick, no offense to Andy

zach here

thanks man

thanks man

fan of your drumming

Talented? Yes
Technically? No

What's a tits, you fucking mooron?

nah man Zach is tight also this thread is hating on Andy too much he is a babe

>pussy
So when did you transition? Or do you just fantasize of having one?

hey Zach

i love you

thats is all

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

ye

dude literally everything about his drumming is technical, you're a retard and you should feel bad

Well, uh, technically, uh, nah

tell me why though

hey zach

stefan here

death grips isn't real guys

hey death grips fans all you out there in the ether
i got something to tell you
ive been talking to the guys in the band for like 6 months
they never talk back
i am a total crazed fan
because i am convinced they have written several songs about me. as a matter of fact, a lot of bottomless pit and all of scum with boundaries i would say.

i got my first 'two letter text' from them when I read the lyrics to Eh which I perceived as a
response to a letter I threw to them on the Jenny Death tour. I think that in a way I read some lyrics on the first ily's record correctly knowing I could 'play with what [they] are but [I had] to believe that [I] can' or that I should 'articulate' because I was 'going so far into' them. I believe also Stefan spreads similar vibes on JD w On GP and a couple other tracks. This is what the lyric 'who does you just like I told you tell me whats it like?' means on Eh. When I explored further and brought 'my forecast, and a shovel' I found many Bubbles Buried in the Jungle so to speak. More Than the Fairy came out pretty quickly after I told them about how I had solved a fair amount of the puzzles in the album and found a bunch of the 'bubbles' basically asking me to play, is how it felt. they were using similar production sounds of the music i was making at the time channeling the DG trip i was on. (also I sent them a CD w the letter I threw at the JD tour so its like this weird musical back and forth)

Cont...

... so then I made an EP and it really pissed them off because I was a horrible selfish asswipe with fake problems shitting all over this awesome party/dream they built for me and i assume, themselves. it was profoundly selfish, insulting, disrespectful, arrogant, and indulgent thing I could have done. I did this because I was behaving impulsively and was relying on my instinct that the best possible music I could produce was to work as quickly and as inside of the spirit of the high i was having as possible. as you could imagine, when one of your favorite bands begins communication with you inside music, you get pretty fucking high/amped. so I made this EP and I thought in the moment it was like cheeky and fun and clever and shit like a little asshole but it turned out to be this horrible heart felt pile of steaming shit portrait of a selfish bourgeoisie autistic depressed kid with a crazy complex towards rockstars and a problem with being fat. it was truly pathetic. thats when - god bless them - they made scum with boundaries. i hold that album super dear to my heart. im just finishing an album now that is my response to that experience and hopefully the beginning of the end to this whole thing because frankly, i really want to get them out of my head. i cant stand the feeling that everything i do right now is before a panel of judges. i resent that im not free inside my mind. i should absolutely mention i do not blame death grips because i am totally in control of this trip and have done this to myself. but it's been going on for too long and i want it to be over.

>tfw somebody attempts to copypasta you
Lol fwiw I have no beef with Death Grips - especially since archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S69766060#p69766122

this can't be real

just bathe in the cringe, user. I'm not done with you yet

lol no.
See > I'm not done
I should certainly hope so, since you failed to do it properly the first time (I said "attempted" for a reason.) You didn't switch up the proper noun to a plausibly similar artist.

>You didn't switch up the proper noun to a plausibly similar artist.

au contrare, my shatly-opined friend

>also, why did you bring up grimes?

indeed, yours is a fine pasta

...plausibly similar artist TO DEATH GRIPS (sorry, but there is absolutely NOTHING believable about a direct DG/Grimes comparison.) You gotta switch up the latter mentioned artist each time if you actually want people to fall for it (The reason why the 21P instance worked is because 21P and Grimes share at least a somewhat similar vibe in terms of underlying pop sentimentality.)

For example a Boney M./Grimes version would fall flat immediately since such a comparison is completely implausible. On the other hand, an Oasis/Blur version... THAT could get pretty interesting.

This is hilarious to read considering my friend used to track them down in down town Sacramento during manic phases and at one point presented them with a cassette of some of his guitar work.

Pussy ass bitch

what was that guys name?

That's hardly relevant. I once walked by them on the street and used all of my self control so as not to annoy them or dilute the memory of the moment with a photo. It was funny watching Ride stretch anxiously waiting at the crosswalk.

>posting the boring verison
lmao