Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you hear voices?

nobody cares

why are you proud of this?

This.

No.

Are you aware that self-diagnosis is not a thing and that psychopaths are nothing like how they are portrayed in popular media?

Do you bite dicks while you suck?

did you purposely answer the questions the doctor asked you in a manner that would diagnose you as a psychopath so that you could tell people that you were diagnosed a psychopath, because you think it's cool to tell people that you are a psychopath?

you want some bubbles of this chick?

Yeah, was diagnosed, not by me or some neggro from Detroit. I am nothing like those media portrayed psychos.

OP here. You will respect me. Don't make me post rekt doges.

How do you feel right now OP?

I'm getting the attention I deserve.

Well then your not very interesting, are you now?

No i didn't. I really don't know why was I diagnosed tho. I have problems like all other people.

Pic unrelated right?

Why do you feel like you deserve attention? Also, how do you reconcile continuing to live knowing you have a physically inferior brain when compared to people without your condition?

Good, drinking beer and smoking Luckys.

>psychopath
>because I'm a psychopath I deserve respect
>deserve respect based on being, not doing

How do you think high school will be when summer ends

They don't diagnose this shit and haven't since the 70s

Piss off attention whore.

Doc asked me if I've ever seen my father naked. I said yes, and doc was like hmm and wrote something in his paper. Later he told me I was psycho, I dunno.

Unfiltered cigarettes. You are an absolute madman

You are talking about sociopaths.

do you like my video op?

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

Told you.

How's middle school?

You are faggot. That is your problem.

This. OP get off computer and go outside. No one cares if you are nobody.

How Do You Know When a psychopath Is Lying?

Their lips are moving.

The End.

Except your stupid fucking doctor. Who you pay.

I forgot really. It was long time ago, 10 years or so.

And you still think it's cool to pretend to be a psychopath?

Tell me do you think I am dumb

Pay? We have free health care in Europe.

He actually paid me, so there.

bitch

That's coz you faggots

Sure.

>mfw you don't know what psychopathy is.

Anything.

I told him about looking at rekt threads on Sup Forums, and he's like oh, your ass is cray-zee.

Why don't you try some heroin?

Not op faggots

Teach me master!

Teach yourself faggot.

People haven't been diagnosed as sociopaths since the 80s fuck off, it's borderline personality disorder now. I have been put in the category by a court....

>diagnosed
>psychopath
stopped reading

Even children watch rekt threads.

wtf why did u shoop a bikini on her?

First, you reply "lol" in rekt threads. Then you post rekt doges.

Maybe in your backwards USA.

What do you value?

tinychat com/lostraiderz
get in here now

I'll just throw this out there. I'm a group psychologist, graduated from BU, bachelors. I currently am working on my doctorate and travel doing analysis for large corporations and give advice on improving morale. That being said, in 6 years of studying psychology, the term "psychopath" is never and will never be an actual diagnosis. Psychopath is a term used by common folk to describe a general and ignorant definition for a state of being. If you were in fact specifically diagnosed with any number of conditions that would colloquially be defined as psychopath, you would probably use the actual name. To further specify, most who are "diagnosed" are not specifically told their exact condition, as specific disorders require years of treatment and analysis to properly define an exact cognitive problem. In short, you're and idiot.

-Love your friendly group psychologist

So you guys are giving me respect or what?

Money. Like everyone.

Diagnosed psychopath... Don't make you something better than you are... you pure shit.

If you were psychopath you wouldn't feel anger, love, happiness or have any greater reason to live than knowing dying will be more irrational choice.
So now cut your veins, so we can get over with your fake diagnose

Stfu, Americano. This is Europe.

Are you gonna vote Clinton?

it's in the DSM, people aren't called sociopaths and haven't for a while in professional settings except on tv shows

i would give you a tugjob

psychopaths feel happiness and anger, they just don't give a fuck about anyone elses

What country? And what's the story on this... To vague for my inquiring mind.

>this is Europe

That narrows it down

that's why you cool

it's international

you confused psychopathy with autism

you confused autism with dysentery

I am diagnosed with Asperger'. I can think and act like a psychopath too, but mostly I am in my room.

On the rare occasions now and then the internet warrior in me appears. Now is not that time.

What do you guys think about autistic people?

There is no such thing as a diagnosed psychopath.

go back to tumblr

I was claimed to have had it when I was a kid, I did some fucked up shit and was in juvenile detention for a bit and prison for 3 years as an adult, they never say sociopath unless it's a prosecuting attorney. They say borderline personality disorder of which their are a couple versions of it. Oh and yeah I was a firebug mostly

You're faking it.

Do you have more empathy for animals than humans ?

SHIT! You're much more interesting than OP could ever hope to be. Tell us about your time in the slammer.

>2016
>taking the bait

Not necessarily, and still too vague. You're an idiot obviously. Why bother posting and then just mouth fart random sentences?

I've clicked on tumblr links before that lead me to the site. It was all too confusing to create an account or to even enjoy the site.
That one visit was more than enough.

I would have said "I wish" if I read that some years ago.
I'm not faking it. I saw a thread about someone being diagnosed, so I decided to come in and share my story.

You're more than welcome to ask an autist anything.

Good enough to make that inside a thread, rather than creating one for the sole purpose of being asked of.

Law vs psychological disorders is very in depth, I studied almost 2 years specifically related to law based psychology. A good lawyer in certain us states can use it, but not all states. Some countries don't consider personality disorders as being good enough to bring up diminished responsibility. In some cases insanity plea will never be given with social disorders, depending on the definition by law. It's very interesting but very complex and somewhat idiotic how the law is changed and revamped regarding disorders and their definitions.

I know you MF. You should stay off 4Chainz

The three years in prison was for possession charges actually of acid, heroin, 2cb, and cocaine and a bunch of pills. But with priors (unoffically) I was given three years, actually wasn't bad. I basically read books 16 hours a day for 3 years. Saw like 3 people get raped and probably close to 100 suicides. I'm like 6foot6 and 240 pounds so a decent size people really didn't fuck with me much. There was fights obviously over stupid meaningless shit but that's the nature of the place. Watched 8 people get murdered with prior knowledge it would happen and I'd situate myself to watch. Suicide is the big thing though. Some like 400 lb dude (no joke fat as fuck) hung himself and the EMTs came and the fat ass broke their gurney lol you don't know life until you watch 200 people all laughing at the fact that a dead fat guy just broke a gurney, it was something spectacular even the EMTs were laughing. The towel tore as well he was using to off himself

What medication are you on as I'm also a diagnosed psychopath and after taking shit for 9 years I weaned myself off them and haven't taken any for over 18 months

Source please?

I'm just saying the connotations are good for a prosecutor, calling someone a psychopath is going to illicit a different reaction in the jury then "having borderline personality disorder." Also psychopathy can't be used as an insanity plea really anywhere. Insanity is not knowing that what they did was bad, psychopathy is not caring

That's interesting. I'm also a diagnosed psychopath, let us discuss things. How are you? And OP, where did you go?

igbox(dot)co slash miss_olsen87 slash