Lets get something done about it

Lets get something done about it

Help me find them.

Normally I would tell you to fuck off, but fuck it, let's ruin these pricks lives

If you can find out where they live, I will do something, derbyshire is close to me.

funny how Sup Forums has the heart to help a cat after its death but refuses to save a suicidal person

They can't be saved if they don't want to save themselves /discussion

bc people can be shit, cats are more humane than most human beings

Those emo faggots had their chances

bump

Bumpin for sweeet sweet justice

Add me on Snapchat: snakeman66

this is why we choose to save the animal
not the human

That's the thing, this cat should have never had this coming, had no chance, had to suffer an agonising, slow death just for some cunts amusement.
Imagine it walking over to them being friendly, maybe thinking it was gonna get a chin scratch or something and then next thing it's being tortured.

White Knight reporting in

The cat in the picture looks okay

They have a soft spot for animals

Poor thing :/

Bumping for justice. Let's give'em hell.

He changed his location

If you search their names on facebook there is pictures of their profile which show their snapchat accounts

NYPA

They look like the typical white trash guys that tryout for football and never actually do anything to help the team. Fuck those guys.

Bump

a suicidal person wants to kill himself, but the cat im pretty sure he wants to live and do cat things and he got killed regardless

How can we save suicidals when we can't save ourselves?

Okay now it looks dead

I thought there was four of them

Then fuck off faggot.

bump

Alfreton is in derbyshire. This is our guy

ok lets do this , im in

So what do you want done? Send them pizza, get arrested, beat the living shit out of them? Need to know how far you want to go with this Sup Forumsro.

uh lets fucking make them kill themselves , or at least seriously think about it

Fucking pizza ruin these cuts....they are kids ruin their childhood

I won't stop until ww3

That's right there were 4 but I have no idea who the other 2 were, if we can just find out exactly where they live, that would be great. I'm not sending pizzas

bump

Bump

Bump

We don't need you then pussy

bump

lol dog people make up conversations in their heads with those filthy animals

IRL it would take a bit of his legs when it got hungry

This

25 to each for a start. Special instructions say "#justiceforleo"

If you put up 100, I'll put up the other 400 and we can have them "dispatched" from some people out in LA I know.

That almost made me cry holy shit.

username to profile?

We are strangers to them. Scare the fucking shit out of them. Make them too afraid to even live

You're about 12 years late for that groundbreaking revelation.

Have you ever seen a dog in real life ever?

Deep man

Make them? How do you do that exactly? How about this - we are men. We act lie it. Find an address, ring a bell, then smack whoever answers in the head with a brick. Not kill them, just enough so they are knocked down and you have their attention. Then you take a piece of hose or pipe and have about 30 seconds of fun as they did. After that you politely say "Scared? I would be too I guess. You never know when you will see me again." And then just leave. 45 seconds and your out. No one can do anything about it. Just get back in the Uber and leave.

could you please post the links to their profiles?

Beat them, preferably break som bone with a bat, ehile asking if it seems fair that you are having a swell time on somebody elses torture.

someone? ill try to do something if i can get their profiles

same, just in need of some links

Bump

This is a good plan, except their mom will answer the door.

How is ordering someone a pizza bad?

Hey we're talking about people here, not niggers. No need to be so hard

Little secret of Sup Forums.....if you get a shitload of pizzas you didn't order and it says something on the instructions about something you may or may not of done, be concerned.

These people are worse than niggers. They need to die a slow and painful death

All hail toaster Steve!

oh shit i got 2 of them. will i get banned for posting usernames?

Eh whatever faggots. Maybe back in the day but it's not worth my time now

doxxing

The only people worse than niggers are sandniggers

No

no you won't, just help us destroy these fags

Even better. You give it to her saying how she should have raised a better child. Let the kid see what his actions had brought upon his family. Mom will never forgive him either. Kid is pussy so he won't even try to stop you from beating him mom.

Amen Sup Forumsro

Yeah no shit. But that just seems like a waste of money to me. Why even warn them?

Anyone got a number

hurry up with the dox let's do this

True but these guys have ascended the nigger scale, so it's not a good comparison

I hope this destroys and haunts them for the rest of their lives.

Bump

ethanlewis69
mitch.smith.75470316

I love Sup Forums. Bring poor mittens justice and smite these fucking cunts down.

YESS

The law already is. Fuck off and kill some terrorists instead. Oh wait... That would require some balls, instead of going after a couple of autistic retards.

holy bump

Hopefully you can find a phone number so we can torment the hell out these assholes

Cause you're a dumb nigger

Thank you

Man looking at the pics I've done way worse with my car, you're overreacting

The law isn't harsh enough they need to die

You have to go back to tumblr.

Ethan Lewis, Keane Mitchell Thorpe, Mitch Smith, & Seif Neili. Those last two are the others you didn't know.

As far as where they live, not sure but I've had a few friends across the pond call the RSCPA and confirm that those 4 were the ones beating the cat. Sup Forumsros confirmed they gave them an accurate description of them from their twitter/fb/sc pics.

but what's the point of Sup Forums without autistic retards?

if ur plan works upload results

>Don't do this thing your'e clearly going to do
>Guys
>It's not necessary
>The law tho

Do you know where you are?

Anyone that kills and animal purely for fun, especially a domesticated one, needs to be cooked in a human sized microwave

>torment the hell
Really? Call them? Wow, chill out dude.

How about some water balloons filled with lighter fluid. Then chase him around with a roman candle for a little bit.

Are there any copies of the video?

You faggots do know there's an animal abuse thread going on /right fucking now/ right?

Barely anyone giving those faggots shit.