SHE OFFERS YOU $100k IF YOU WILL STICK YOUR ENTIRE HEAD IN HER PUSSY HOLE...

SHE OFFERS YOU $100k IF YOU WILL STICK YOUR ENTIRE HEAD IN HER PUSSY HOLE. (she won the lottery and doesn't know what to do with her money and she has always had a secret obsession with you.)

You take a huge breath and push your head in.

Once in she locks her cunt walls down on your skull. You struggle and begin to choke. You punch her, one blow after another but you stay locked in. You pinch her till she bleeds. But she still keeps you locked in and now you start to suffocate. The primal, instinctual PANIC that comes when you can't breath. You vomit inside her cunthole which makes it impossible to gasp the last bit of stench filled air in her vaginal canal.

THEN you do the only thing you can do to save your life: you bite down hard inside her vaginal tunnel. You're head gets shot out by a massive, stinking loud pussy fart.

You gasp for a breath and then you say "...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMEe1QSYXq4
youtube.com/watch?v=aLAxbQxyJSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAV4hsP5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=rP8-1FNeD-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want my money bitch

Let's do it again

zoo wee mama

this

click that pic and look at it up close. Can you imagine the stench coming from that thing?

THE ARISTOCRATS

"OP is a fag"

"Meehoy meenoy"

you smell like teen spirit...

SMELL YA LATER!

uh excuse me but are you sure you are in the right thread?

THIS GUY

kek

God damn it, got me again.

All hands were lost on the previous expedition into that chasm.

excuse me madame, i will now be posting this on Sup Forums
>continue the cycle with a different op
>implying this happened to op already

Oh Key Doe key, same time next week?

Well....i know its my first time in all but could you have gone easier or at least warned me. Id like to try it again but this time on my own free will.

Check'm

"You were wrong, this isn't an all ages event."

youtube.com/watch?v=aMEe1QSYXq4

"My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?"

"Sag mir, wo die Blumen sind? Wo die Blumen sind?"

checked

"Check'm"

LEEROY JENKINS

>"Shit was so cash"

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

you should be chained to a tree and beaten senseless for starting this thread.

holy shit kek

suggested music while enjoying this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=aLAxbQxyJSQ

perfect.

"In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Paul! Check'm!"

Where's the money? I earned it.

I always loved her rendition of Lili Marleen

youtube.com/watch?v=hZAV4hsP5WU

forgive my lack of analytical prowess but how does that relate to getting your head locked in an obese cow's cunthole?

NOOOOOOOO!!! ONE FUCKING OFF!!!!

wasn't she Hitler's bitch?

>forgive my lack of analytical prowess but how does that relate to getting your head locked in an obese cow's cunthole?

How doesn't it?

probably out of shock...

youtube.com/watch?v=rP8-1FNeD-s

Check em

>wasn't she Hitler's bitch?

She was a fervent anti-Nazi. She even had a hard time playing the housekeeper in "Judgment at Nuremburg" for the scene when she says they didn't know anything about the camps.

Also, she claimed the fucked three Kennedys, JFK, Joe Jr, and Joe Sr. Kind of like that Nazi chick in Last Crusade.

ahhhh ! She represents the military-industrial complex and the corrupt politicians and corporate CEOs that control it

and you are the enslaved masses UNTIL YOU REVOLT (bite down in her cunt) and free your self in revolution, correct?

>he says one off for dubs

Marry me.

Thats a wierd thing to say when coming out of a pussy.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now to buy 100k worth of bleach and drown in it.

kill me

lol jk, wheres my money you worthless cunt.

" ... but I didn't cum yet!"

Shut up you bald fuck

lol x change doesnt exist fag

exhilarating I think I shot my load faster than I was shot out, the taste of puke mixed with blood and the smell of dank twat lingers in my nose however, I came to party!

summers eve? XD

Sssssomebody stop me!

Its the police mam your son has been killed by a hit and run driver, the driver was an alcohol

Oh, that was just your asscrack my bad.

>

KAMEHAMEHA!

>because this sounds like the plot of a Dragon Ball Super saga

>>

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Holy fuck this is still around

Fucking Excellent/10

Now let's do the same with your ass

.."This is like the second time this has happened to me"...

Where am I

Well played, sir.

>You gasp for a breath and then you say "...
>50 gunshots go off