Do Yuropoors get mad when Americans win at everything? We win at everything. Gold medals in the Olympics, world wars...

Do Yuropoors get mad when Americans win at everything? We win at everything. Gold medals in the Olympics, world wars, space exploration,food,women technology,and shit. Are you Eurocucks even ashamed or is it just business as usual. Is failure a way of life for you. It has to be embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still have kickball

The eurofags do really well at kicking the little ball with their feets.

And you are here, shitposting on Sup Forums :) reflect on your life my love

Here we go again post # 7557 today

Not a europoor. Just came to say the Olympics are boring as fuck.

>Thinking anyone even gives you any thought

No you

>combine all european medals
>get ur mind blown
>go back to eating burgers

>Thinking they don't

The world economy relies upon us. We lead the way in almost every competition. Our military power is not surpassable.

What you posted is a blatant lie to make yourself feel better and you know it

>comparing a continent to a country

Waiting for the "1 state = 1 country" pathetic ultimate anal tears to roll in.

Give us Canada and Mexico's then faggit

Well 1 state = 1 country is true tho

compare the size of the contries you pleb. no shit america china and russia win if there are so many people

the team sizes are the same :)

Fuck it, might as well compare each European country to one of our county's while were at It. since you're so fucking pathetic you can't tell that we use the word state in place of province.

The pool of athletes to pick from isn't

Lool well no shit if you take the ratio of how many athletes usa has compared to other countries then maybe you would understand y

this

so? humans aren't that diverse. a few million should be more than enough.

Aren't we supposed to be amerifat's though? where's that bold shit talking now? caught between a rock and a hard place bitches

but theyre safest at night, no one can see them

It's terrifying for whites too, but because of niggers.

in all fairness though, we're like 2/3 fat

>posts a picture of the 2012 olympic medals

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Some countries there have have populations in the hundreds of thousands... competing against the US?

1/3 actually.

>it happened in the past therefore it never happened
huh?

which of those countries are in the OP's picture? china? is that the one with a few thousand?

>insecurity intensifies

I better make a thread on Sup Forums

To be fair to Europoors Russia shouldn't be on that list.

Good for them, they fucking suck and should shut up then. Same countries who's eurocucks spam amerifat, eat dick.

320 million = 46 gold
70 million = 29 gold

we're fucking you up the ass, per capita, motherfucker.

>niggers afraid of getting pulled over by whitey
>whitey afraid of nigger chimp outs

glad I'm brown so I can stay out of that shit and eat my tacos in peace

Who has the most medals per 1 million?

Fukken Slovenia boi

There are over 50 countries in Europe, and most of the countries have a much smaller population than America. Its only natural that the nr.1 spot is taken by a large country because they have more athletes to choose from.

Good4u, y'all are the least shitty euro types.

>country of one person wins a medal
>OMG MY COUNTRY IS THE BEST
fortunately thats not how the olympics work. its an even number of teams competing against each other

Just let us have something

They also do really well at coming kicking, screaming, and crying to papa America when the Russians bully them

Have fun with your medals :) I'm having fun with my free education and free health care :3 salty much . . ?

>calls OP "my love" instead of an actual answer
>tumblrina detected

Not for free

Having a ton of fun putting this "Amerifat" ancient meme to rest

Woohoo Texas

And we have the best gymnast in the world :D

Horrible logic. Every country comes with the same amount of athletes.

Its all about the size of the pool.

You got 1 million people trying for 10 spots, chances are you can get 10 of THE best for the team.

You got 10 people vying for 10 spots... you're stuck with whoever shows up on the day.

Fucking capitalist pig

Go back to tumblr nigger.

Op, being a faggot that he is, already compared country to a continent, addressing us as eurocucks vs americunts. So fuck off, burger cemetery.

Kek all you eurofags do is complain about America or advertise your inferiority complex regarding America

One of your active criticisms of America is how we don't know much about Europe. This is because we don't give a fuck about you. It isn't 1600, Europe is an after thought.

It's USA, India, China. Everyone else is a pawn

I honestly can't believe it is anything but shitposting when Amerifats compare medals. In comparison to any European country it is embarrassing.

Just don't say we're all fat when clearly we kick ass at sports and collectively have lost a ton of weight. I'm sure that's what our trolls want

Are you serious?

Calling us fat is shit posting, you and your ilk are factually bad at sports in the year 2016

Topkek at the per capita argument

Everyone bow before your fijian overlords.

It takes 3rd grade level cognition to recognize how retarded the per capita argument is.

Because voluntary agreements are evil right?

why you breeding failures even replied to this ?

Population of US Gay: 330 million
Population of Britain: 60 million

Number of trophies as a fraction of population -

US Gay = 104/330
Britain = 65/60

65/60 > 104/330...

Basic maths, you Americunt - I rest my case.

And all of our legit top athletes don't participate. Unless you fucking count garbage like gymnastics

They have more important things to do than a global dick size competition we always win by a ridiculous margin anyways

When you beat Nauru, i'll call you fat

Same size Olympic teams
Britaboo

UK and Germany beat your medal count with a smaller population. You are bad, and likely fat.

>Women technology. Kek'd

sure but a bigger populous leads to more athletes to pick from who gets to go to be in the Olympic team for that country or in other words that country has a higher change to have a winning athlete. This is basic statistics user...

Yes

They're at 70%, were around 30%.
>You fucking sluts are getting anally reamed at the Olympics because you suck as a people

Are you actually retarded?

Op stop pretending like YOU did any of that shit. It's OK to be proud of your nationality, but it's pathetic if that's all you have.
/Thread

Uk isnt even in they eu anymore comparing two counties two one is sad... come on man have some dignity .

Git gud while we git dub. almost double your medals you pathetic shit

>entire continent
>a country
Europoors are not even able to keep the fucking EU united and want to count all medals as a country. Pathetic.

it's like calling us fat is all YOU have. we could stop this, just like you could stop. are we just never allowed to have our moment in the sun and never retaliate?

If you can't extrapolate from data then you are clearly an idiot. Keep on flying your flag, thank fuck your country keeps people like you so poor we don't have to deal with you as tourists.

Firstly, that's complete bullshit... USA has far more competitors than UK... Secondly, even if your bullshit hypothesis was true US have a greater pool of athletes Americuck (300 is a bigger number than 60 :))

>We

Sure thing you fat sack of crap

''And shit''

I'm impressed

Meh. I don't get the national pride bullshit of the Olympics.

We're famous for our swimmers in Ausland. Me, the only time I swim at any speed is when I realise there's a croc in the river. I'm not the one in the pool getting the medals, its not like I earned the glory.

Really, there's a few hundred people out there competing, and a few million sitting on their butts, eating pizza, drinking beers, and watching on the TV.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Yes, because were poor... right.

doesn't matter, got wrecked.
>by amerifats and burger lords or whatever the fuck has been spammed

We are bretty gut at winter sports tho

He is American.... It's a compliment to label him retarded

Yeah, but we're talking about the population pool, you have a bigger population with much more athletes to pick from for your team.

We, Croatians as of now have 2 gold ones and one silver, whilst there's only 4.3 million of us. It's all about the population pool and also the living standard and race. That's why Chinese suck so badly, large part of their population is still malnourished and they're physically weaker.

3209 combined north america
5779 top 10 european countries
all time medals

No I'm saying that it's pathetic that your selfworth is so low that you have nothing to make yourself proud with but the nation you were born in. You haven't won a gold medal in the Olympics, you haven't won a Nobel prize. Your country has, but you didn't. You have no personal identity. Pathetic.

I love how you lost this debate with 0 grace... Typical Americunt... Enjoy fucking your sister

kek the usa is in the same boat as all western nations m8, don't delude yourslef, the more countries get out of the shit state their in the less 1st world nations matter on a global scale. You can already see it in all kinds of businesses

Bitch I was coached by an Olympic gold medalist in wrestling. And also trained with a guy that wound up competing in the Olympics. He saw me giving it me all I'm sure, and hopefully that inspired him and his vastly superior talent to try hard.

>LOL!!!!!!!!! Yes, because were poor... right.

Another stunning rebuttal. I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm surprised China didn't do better. They basically kidnap children and raise them in state run gyms. Thinking along those lines, why are they even allowed to compete at all?

Pity it didn't work for you though.

What's pathetic is this long time fat shaming we've been getting for no good reason. Now that we've clearly proven that myth wrong you dish shit like this out? You horrible lot reap what you sow.
>The shame is real

>burger lords

burger lords who completely fucked your ass up.
stay mad.

Am I the only one who noticed Sunday is not the 12th? Friday was the 12th.

Thread fixed

True that, some folks have Adonis genes and tigers blood. Like our bright lord Charles Sheen

>even comparing a third world toilet like croatia to a first world toilet like the US

>we win at everything
No, you didn't do shit
They did.