Why does neo-Sup Forums hate musical discussion...

Why does neo-Sup Forums hate musical discussion? Why does neo-Sup Forums call anyone that knows what they're talking about pretentious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bzge4eaGXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when did neo/mu/ start in your opinion

2010-2011

When the poptimism shit started

>it's another "le neo-Sup Forums is ruining Sup Forums" thread
This website has always been shit, even way back when Sup Forums was 90% metal discussion.

>even way back when Sup Forums was 90% metal discussion.
fuck why can't we just have this back?

found the poseur

neo-Sup Forums has been around give or take since 2014

We don't, we like memes tho

Why do you spell poser like that?

it's his meme

>2014
Nah, they were already complaining about it before then.

He doesn't pronounce it like that though. The spelling is better. That "u" is just wasteful and not very aesthetic or elegant JUST MY OPINION.

>anime
Jesus fuck I just come here for music. Can you please keep your autistic nerd shit to yourself?

>Being a mean dude online

we just post music we like and let the music do the talking for us.

Review the music at Denny's.

its just you cant talk about EDM/country without getting shit for it

I bet you read The Wire and think you're so cool for not listening to mainstream music faggot

Both are well deserved. Pop-Country has little to no artistic merit, and 90% of EDM sounds the same.

>90% of edm sounds the same
no

"EDM", yes. Electronic dance music in general, no.

I'd honestly say what OP is speaking of came in full force around November this year

(But I've only been here since '14)

>tripfaggot circlejerk thread
what is this early 2012

>seeking genuine musical ""discussion""" in this shithole
if you honestly thought this was one of the better aspects of old Sup Forums, or even existed in the first place, i think you're asking too much of this site

So it was actually worse before? I've been lied

at least the old tripfaggots were kinda cool

now you only have disgusting plebs like friendo and montie

>hahaha people is so dumb, hurr my dad rock hmmm le wrong generation haha normies, today's music is great

>wtf this board is shit nowadays the good old days were so much better why can't talented posters with actual insight be more appreciated you look at the catalog today and it's only auto tuned shitposts

really makes you think

>
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bzge4eaGXw

The age of the average Sup Forums poster has been steadily declining for a long time now. In the last few years there's been a lot of growth in Sup Forums's popularity overall, specifically from upper-middle class North American teenagers who see screenshots of it in their facebook and instagram feeds. The screenshots are all of pasta and ironic memes and all that other stupid shit, so they come here and think that's what this place is all about.

Basically people who want actual musical discussion are leaving and people who want to spew "irony", "nihilism" and memes but also just so happen to be interested in faux-alternative music and the aesthetic that comes with it are flooding in.

Sup Forums gets loaded with more and more bullshit every day and it's finally starting to sink like so many other boards before it

Sup Forums was fine a month ago

It's Christmas break, so shitposting levels are at a high and there's an increase in threads that appeal to younger posters, such as contemporary hip hop debates. Complaint threads like this one are pretty useless.

Although if we're talking "neo-Sup Forums", tripfags are at a steady increase. Daily should keep to its containment thread.

why does this faggot even post here

he literally admits he's been listening to music for only 2 years but acts like he actually knows something about music because he's listened to a few meme albums

and he has the gall to call other people posers

faggot

O A S I S
A
S
I
S

I like Oasis myself a lot, it doesn't exclude him from being a top tier faggot. he's basically ruined their reputation on this board too

this is the le meme forum sir

go to reddit/r/indie heads