Hey, Sup Forums. Where are you from? What are you doing tonight/this morning/today?

Hey, Sup Forums. Where are you from? What are you doing tonight/this morning/today?

Ireland here
Drinking beer and smoking weed
Having pizza with girlfriend
Watching an Icelandic drama on netflix

>Watching an Icelandic drama on netflix
Do they speak English in this movie.

England here
Just reading some free book I got whilst listening to Three days grace. Just chilled.

Sat here on Sup Forums whilst waiting for a girl to reply wondering if I should go to sleep or wait, she's in America and its only about 6 or 7 so if I get up at 6 shell still be up

Canada, working security at a hospital.

What qualifications do you need for something like that? I'm not dumb but didn't apply myself at school. What does it take?

No its in icelandic with english subtitles. I'm learning icelandic so that helps me a bit

Hello neighbour. What book are you reading?

What part of Canada, user?

>Private Security license (40 hour course)
>Nonviolent crisis intervention certification
>IHSSF certification
>Criminal record search
>Child abuse registry check
>Vulnerable persons registry check

Not a hell of a lot, but enough that it isnt terribly easy.

I'm making $18/hour right now

Manitoba

California fag here. What's the weed like in Ireland?

are you moving there more something?

I mean IAHSS certification.

Fuckin Ireland man! Just in from the pub, polishing off a bottle of wine...

California. Just got back from Sea World. Got sun burn bad on my neck. Shamu splashed the shit out of me. Going back to LA in the morning.

Top quality if u find the right dealers. I've been getting blue dream and silver lemon haze recently. Don't have a choice of what strain I want but the strains are always great

Pennsylvania here

Playing vidya with my one friend online, being bored home alone and keeping my dog company while there's a lightning storm

No I just like the culture and history and the connection with ireland. I wouldn't mind moving there though

Pics?

Lol nice one sir. What part of the country are ye from?

Ok, be right back

You know who, watching netflix, recooperating from sickness, managing stress.

California
Avoiding the dishes in my sink.

Jew York
Eating pizza with gf nd watching 'the night of' off HBO

Gonna go to sleep wake up at 6:30am and watch ex machina

i don't blame you, there is no niggers there.

Dublin, but I'm in Donegal right now. Fuckin boggers galore. Where do you call home?

Some hashish too

I'm reaching into my mind to find the Complete Simplified Mechanism of Reality Creation.

This knowledge IS available. I just need to find it.

Belfast here
>inb4 not Irish kek

Hey you're right that does look good. Nice

Thoughts on conor mcgregor?

Not much to say really. I don't follow MM. He seems crazy but also seems to be a nice guy

Yea, almost too strong. I actually prefer mild weed, hence the hashish

MMA*

Can't wait til that Mexican whoops his ass again
>not OP

>tonight
- play an RPG video game
- go to bed
- try to sleep
- probably fail at sleeping
- maybe get my sleep interrupted, possible multiple times
- hopefully not wake up to urinate
- hopefully dream
- hopefully it's an interesting dream
- the last one I remembered well had parts that could be considered horrifying and terrifying, to normal people, so maybe something different this time to keep some variety in my non-awake life

Sounds frustrating

Catholic or protestant?

There's a correct answer to this

Affirmations, user. So many affirmations.

Been chanting for days now. Have whiteboards up on my walls, fill them up with 'I know the complete simplified mechanism of reality creation'.

I can fit that phrase roughly sixty times on a single white board if i'm writing in small letter. Then, erase it and start it over.

Think it hundreds of times in a row. Say it hundreds of times in a row. Do it before I sleep, do it when I wake up. Do it when i'm bored.

It's been a day and a half now.

Lend me your power anons. I am dying of affirmations, but I've gotta get the complete simplified mechanism of reality creation.

With it, I can finally get this book written, and alter the world around me in a meaningful way.

Sweden here
took lsd today enjoyed the shit out of it
chillin out here just talkin to people

Catholic upbringing but don't go to mass lol

Failte, svenska :)

>Failte
? va menar du nu?

Chile
Drinking some fine beer(Barley wine) and rippin' some dunk Skunk that I harvest myself(will add good if asked)
Messing with my dog, we have this steping into us thing, can last hours.

Failte is irish for welcome

what rpg u play?

ah, much love to u then brotha

Beautiful barley wine! Bienvenido mi hermano

You too my nordic brother

It's a secret. I'm just going to leave this thread now.

aight dude just come back if u wanna talk

You mean that my pure Viking blooded ancestors raped and pillaged and bred into your gene pool as spoils of war? And that Iceland is no different?

It's pouring here in NEPA but I'm about to head to a party

Sweden here.
Eating a pepperoni pizza and playing undertale.

It's slightly more complicated in iceland. Irish monks were in iceland before the vikings arrived there.

WHY ARENT THEY IN PRISON OR SSOMETHING?

Another nordic brother. Welcome friend.

Right on, thanks for the new info

Anytime user

Pizza is popular tonight

Ausfag, drinking Canadian Club and ginger ale (why is this shit so expensive? It's vile.) Trawling Sup Forums/internet with a youtube vid in the background while mentally preparing myself for the week of work and shit I need to get done in front of me.