Ask a guy that lives in South Dakota anything

Ask a guy that lives in South Dakota anything

Can you add me on Snapchat?
SC: snakeman66

Has it been over an hour since your last drunk indian sighting?

East or west river faggot?

Meant for

sure why the hell not
rapedaile

I've been home all day but i know if i left the house there would be a minimum of two passed out in the gutter.

West River

Ever been to badlands?

I went to school at BHSU. Smoked weed, got pussy, dropped out. Shit was cash

Ya i live like an hour away. Pretty cool place to go to. I also enjoy stopping by Wall Drug and getting some of the pecan caramel rolls.

as someone from California

I went to SDSMT so there was a lack of pussy, but still plenty of weed.

Where in the hell is Wall Drug?
*see what I did there*

Just go pick up spearfish whores. But... You're college of choice leads me to believe that may be a challenge for you.

>Inb4 *your

Ha! Oh you. Have you ever been to the bad lands or even through the black hills?

Do you Fuck fat chicks

Ha ha thats safe to assume, but a good 40% of the guys that go to mines aren't autistic neckbeards.

Sioux Falls here..... what's your preferred recipe for chislic?

Nigga I lived on the slides in RC, gardened me some reptiles, and watched water run uphill at the cosmos. Petted some deers at story book island and dropped putts and fucked sluts at pirates cove.
I am the hills

No but there are plenty of them here. Especially all the natives.

Anyone down to meet up for a gangrape group ?

Victims have to be 18+

>rape
>rules

Wow sorry to offend lol. if your still here i'd buy you a beer.

Chislic good stuff but i'm not much of a chef so i don't know any recipes. I'd have to say my grandmothers take on it is my favorite

>limit yourself

less hard time

what the actual fuck is there to do in south Dakota?

Nah. I wanted to get away from SD but still wanted drunk Indians fucking things up. So I moved to Billings MT

If you live near Rapid City you can go the black hills and hike, bike, swim or other city things. During winter you can go skiing at a shitty mountain or go snowmobiling throughout the hills. If your in to hunting and fishing thats pretty big here. Otherwise drinking

I don't blame you I'd like to leave too

Let's be real: Terry Peak is a joke.
Pactola dam is the shit and the drive up the canyon in the fall, after a good rain is something that should be on bucket lists.

nigger that's Kansas

>Let's be real: Terry Peak is a joke.
Still better than anything between the rockies and the appalachians. So at least there's that...

Ya spearfish canyon is amazing. I went last fall on a foggy day shit was great

Can you identify this man, OP?

Is he a faggot?

It's Richard Phive

Here's another photo to get your brains moving.
>ironic image name incoming

Why did you let that dog wrap it's leash around my ankle and give me rope burn? You could have prevented it but you didn't, YOU FUCKING CUNT.

No idea, kinda looks like a guy i went to school with named Joe

Can you find any glass around Brandon?

Not sure I dont go to the sioux falls area very often.

Sioux Falls is sharded af

Brookings resident here, we get to deal with drunken Indians wandering up from Flandreau and the usual drunken college student shenanigans. Can be fun at times.

SDSU for 1 year haha. Worked at the shitty radio station in the basement of the SU. Banged the editor of the newspaper and gained 15lbs from the cheesecake soft serve in the Commons.