Team USA basketball players "accidentally" walked into a brothel

sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics-2016-so-team-usa-walks-into-a-rio-brothel-and-040537797.html

>TMZ reported Friday that a group of Team USA men’s basketball players “accidentally” went to a famed brothel here.

>Apparently, the group, which TMZ said included DeMarcus Cousins, DeMar DeRozan and DeAndre Jordan, thought they were just going to a regular spa and merely had a drink (the place plays music, welcomes only male customers and has a full bar). They then – and only then – figured out they probably shouldn’t be there.

>“They realized it wasn’t the right place for them and immediately left,” a source told TMZ.

That's actually believable. I've accidentally walked into a brothel before.

Here is not like in the US. It doesn't say "NUDE GIRLS HERE"

I am not surprised one bit and I also don't believe them at all.
Also
>DeMarcus, DeMar and DeAndre
Are they DeNald's nephews?

>DeMar
>DeMarcus
>DeAndre

Honest question why do american nigger names often start with "De" or "La" before actual names ?

>De Gay

why did they have to leave, isn't prostitution legal there?

>isn't prostitution legal
No

>DeMar DeRozan
Has to be the dumbest name ever

Based patreeky, Bobby Kelly and Lil Jimmy Norton's Brazilian sex tourism stories are the greatest.

-US doesn't have laws regarding first names
-Black Americans want to have their own culture, and as showed by people like Muhammad Ali or Malcolm X, it can go by forgoing typical English names
-However changing names is a bit of a hastle, it's easier to name your kid some dumb "unique" name to represent
-It sounds sort of French so it's all sosticated and sheeit

There are a fuckload of contenders in basketball.

Dat nigga World Peace

DeFriedchickenisha

> DeMar DeRozan

I raise you either Dick Trickle or Rusty Kuntz

american '''''''''''''''''''culture''''''''''''''''''

More like nigger culture

>DeMarcus Cousins, DeMar DeRozan and DeAndre Jordan,

Did they go to DeBrothel?

>de andre

Should've figured as much, we have our own too, but they prefer bastardized anglo names.

I don't even know how our basketball Americans began to choose their names.

Fuck though white liberal SJWs are naming their kids after Pokemon now so who knows what this country will be like in the future.

You see this OP? You this shit? A kid from Brazilian favela is smarter than you. His team got assblasted 1-7 in the World Cup. He eats rats for breakfast. He covers himself with a piece of cowshit just to stay warm at night. When he snores peacefully, bullets keep ricocheting off the steel bungalow he lives in because the gangs are shooting each other at night. Teethbrush is just as abstract to him as brothel knowledge is to you. His house is made of things that wouldn't even be good enough for an outdoor toilet in your country. And yet he still owns you. Next time you decide to click that 'Start Thread' button, think ahead. Think twice. Think about that there's a filthy, poor, disgusting and malnourished Huey Hueinho who, despite writing his post on Atari ST and sending them through a scrapyard antennae with a miraculous wifi connection - is still smarter than you.

I don't know how OPs intelligence began to be a topic, but I will say it is not hard to be smarter than an American basketball player.

Don't worry mate, I'm sure DeQuan and Typholsian will have lovely intermixed children.

Wonderful Terrific Monds III

>DeMiltank

What's with basketball americans and "De" before their names

ahahahahah fucking saved

We've been over this try to keep up

Yeah I just opened the thread and posted that before actually reading it my b lad