Is Sweden really as cucked as Sup Forums seems to believe or is it just an exaggerated meme thing

is Sweden really as cucked as Sup Forums seems to believe or is it just an exaggerated meme thing

We had insane immigration and now it's Norway/Finland tier (god tier), end of story.

IDK, I've been to the UK, which has also been called cucked. It was fine not Londonistan

Go to Malmo and tell Sup Forums later how much fun you had in that trip to the peaceful tolerant cuckweden

malmo is all niggers and mudskins. sween and germany really are as cucked as Sup Forums has proved.

Rosengård is, not Malmö as a whole. And tell me, which country on earth does NOT have a segregated ghetto area?

It's a meme, but it's mostly true for our politicians and media. However, the Swedish population itself is doing just fine - Immigration is a problem but we still have less blacks here than America does by far, and they're concentrated in their own ghettos.

Change is on the way. The people have had enough and the political parties is finally noticing that they are losing all of their votes confidence, forcing them to do things differently or step aside as new leaders take over. (Which is more likely) Our next election is 2018.

Israel is the only one that literally has one
and it works like a charm

But... Israelians are sandniggers themselves...

Been to malmö plenty of times. Pretty much all central parts are white and so are the upper middle class suburbs. Rosengård is basically little afghanistan and ought to be bombed.

I will never go back. The perkers are all over Stockholm. They are beggars, theives and all around assholes. You know you are scum when even the few gypsies are complaining about you. The police also take their side in any minor crime involving tourists.

whats going on here?

This was from a show where the girls were meant to show how boys normally act, and the boys were meant to show how girls usually act. It's still pretty gay but there was a certain mockery in it that's completely left out of the videos.

Oh My God
what the fuck
is this why swedes always say everything's alright?? because this is legitimately fucking scary

If you have a swedish IP then you can't see an immigrant murder headline
this is like soviet union tier shit going on

>which country on earth does NOT have a segregated ghetto area?

North Korea and probably some eastern european countries and other irrelevant states.

But I guess what pisses everyone off is the fact that the Nordic countries never had a colonial past at least with this muslims countries, they're taking in people that has nothing to do with them just to feel superior of how tolerant and superior they are, so I surely hope Sweden dies (swedes want this too they don't even care about their national day) and turns into a caliphate for a better world that will see how multiculturalism and islam doesn't work.

the people in their own country get excluded from the information happening in it?! what the hell

more or less precisely the point

Less than 20% of Sweden's population support the immigration. Even most of the immigrants who have managed to assimilate is against it. It will likely lead to civil war unless the politicians can clear up this mess soon.

yeaa its true.
the top chief for police in all of sweden even sympathized with the murderer of alexandra saying ''this is a terrible thing that has happened but my thoughts go out to the murderer as he is a victim as well, just imagine what he must've gone through in his home country to do a thing like this''

was a pretty big scandal for a couple of days here in sweden. also the murderer claimed he was 16 when he got there but later when he was held in custody it appeared that he was like 24 or something

Sweden is the lab where the political correctness of tomorrow's institutions is developed and tested. They banned spanking in 1979.

שבדים ארורים
מחרימים אותנו ומלקקים לערבים את התחת? הם לא ילקקו לכם אותו בחזרה, הם יזיינו אתכם בו
חבל רק על השבדיות, כזאת ערימה של כוס משובח שיבוזבז על גנים ערבים נחותים

Praise Kek
Death to cucks

I don't want to go all tinfoil hat on you but the chief of police is a Freemason (I know him personally - I'm also a brother) and these actions are all part of a greater scheme.

It's not some directive from the swedish government, it was the legal advisor at the dailymail that made it happen.

For better or worse?

you working for (((them))) now?

>nelson mandela
>freedom fighter
isn't that what most terrorists call themselves?

I cannot go into details but it's provoking change. The end-goal is one that you will likely agree with. If you truly want to know more, we are having an 'open house' of sorts at Bååtska Palatset in Stockholm in September. You can come as my guest. But do not expect any secrets to be revealed - Only to get a feel of what we are like as a group and organization.