Europeans what are Gypsies like? Would you bang a gypsy woman?

Europeans what are Gypsies like? Would you bang a gypsy woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55f4TS3x_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ57PHlR3nI
youtube.com/watch?v=tCuHHHNi-l8
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s
youtube.com/watch?v=1oOl99PyFsc
youtube.com/watch?v=J1FmC2rgPyc
youtube.com/watch?v=KvJZui4b03U
youtube.com/watch?v=fK0Rk77y0Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=AI4gWxZg1HE
youtube.com/watch?v=7lLvyET3504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine the inner city black fellow merging with a mudslim looking to rape and add stealing and you get your regular gypsy. There's nothing worse than a european gypsy. Absolutely nothing at all.

Do they believe in mysticism and curses and shit like that? Do they play violins?

They are literally parasites raised to live on others.

I've already decided that I'm going to Europe to become a bounty hunter in pursuit of gypsies. Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

Interesting. We don't have the equivalent of gypsy here. The natives I guess but they aren't conniving and don't con people. They are drunks and sometimes criminals but they usually want to keep to themselves. Give them beer and fast food and they are happy as a pig in shit.

Come here first and take care of our Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies please.

I know some of our domestic gypsies and they are really nice people if they consider you even a little bit part of their circle.

A friend of mine who is a gypsy had kids at 18 and sells bootleg booze for a living, good man

The scourge of Europe

Gypsies are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=55f4TS3x_Es

Are these "Call out videos" like the Irish Gypsies make? kek

Well I don't know, pretty much all I know about Irish gypsies I learned from Snatch. I don't assume it's that different.

>can't understand what the fuck they say even as a native
>lots of death threats and showing off
>never backed up with acts
>ur a faget
>no u
>i fucked u up m8
>no u

Yes but then I would have to quietly leave the tent whiteout waking up her family n the dogs, run as fast as I possibly can away from the gypsi camp and then I would be safe.

Kek yeah you can't understand them

youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E

Gypsy at his natural habitat, listening schlager and training stabbing maneuvers.

like fire, hellfire

and the video
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw

Oh God. How is this even real lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ57PHlR3nI

kek

Behaviour-wise they're like rats in human form.
>Would you bang a gypsy woman?
Don't project Disney fantasies irl.
I've never seen a single attractive gypsy woman, and even if I did I'd be afraid she'll steal something from me, and even if I was sure she won't I'd be afraid of STDs.
So nah, thanks.

>YA JONKIEZ BASTAADS YA
holy shit my sides
Why are Irish people so wacky?

>I've never seen a single attractive gypsy woman

Damn

scum. This is the only bangable gypsy, and she's only half.

Not me 2bh. Gypsies are the only thing I despise.

This is really interesting if you think about it, from a sociological point of view. French gypsies and Irish gypsies are not genetically related, as far as I know, and yet they behave exactly the same way, as documented by the internet nowadays.

yes, I would bang one, they are sometimes hot and dress slutty, but they start to look bad right after 18/20 years old

plus i like gypsy music

youtube.com/watch?v=tCuHHHNi-l8

It's true, they look like women while still very young and they start looking like shit at a young age, it's insane.

Gypsy dudes age fast too but not as bad, but still a 35 year old gypsy guy often looks like 50, I feel bad for them sometimes, really.

I would

Nice

Yeah it would make a great documentary. We don't have gypsies here either so it's fucking weird for me.

1. my ccunt
2. yes

The only thing I regret is hitler didn't kill them all.

That bad eh?

Bulgaria have gypsies too? I thought it was a Romanian thing.

lmao, a typical chicago fan

I actually fucked a gypsy girl once.It was after midnight and had drank alot and was coming home( I live very far from my actual home,I'm living in a uni city),so I was so drank and so blue balled/horny that I could actually start jacking off to some random girl in the street,I passed next to a gypsy girl and I jokingly pointed to my genitals with my finger and she started smiling,I asked if she wanted to suck me and she said ok.I was so fucking stupid that at that time didn't even have the patience to reevalutate my position( if she had aids or some shit).She started sucking me off and I said fuck it,grabbed her ass,pulled her dress up and rammed my dick in her butthole and then vagina.She had such a fucking dirty butthole but it was so warm and good, I fucking fucked her so good that it didn't even matter.blew my load on her face and fucked off laughing like :''hahaha got you!''.Came to my apartment with a shit smelling cock but it was worth it

Classic (pre 20 century) gypsies: nomads + flamenco tier music + fortune telling + horse thieves
Modern gypsies: drug pushers + "spare some change" fake beggars

They're mostly concentrated in Eastern Europe. Besides, Romania and Bulgaria are neighbors, so it's no surprise that there are gypsies there.

Take an Indian and mix it with a Greek (not those "Greek" T*rks) and you get a gypsy

Jesus christ dude, do you smoke cigarettes off the ground too?

That makes a lot of sense actually the stereotype I had of them is the first one you mentioned. It's a bit dated now I guess.

Like I said I was horny and no portu girl wanted to fuck me that day so I just went with it.I actually saw that gypsy the next day and she told me we could do that everyday(she doesn't have a phone tho).What's with gypsies having such light green eyes?It's so strange,what fuxks them yho is that they have very brown skin

I can't decide if it's really beta or Alpha to just fuck a stranger like that out on the street. It's unsettling though.

you did nothing wrong, you can fuck her again. just bring water and ask her to wash her asshole and explain to her the importance of it, so you will become a better person and an educator

that happened to me too and in my case it was sort of a beta tier act tb.h

Some gypsie women are quite hot here.
But dealing with gypsies is asking for trouble, so Ill pass.

In the Netherlands Dutch people a lot of mixed Dutch-Indonesians and Dutch-Suriname have green eyes. I always took it as a sign of a person being mixed. Not sure if its true.

British people also often have green eyes.

>Dutch people
Forgot to finish my sentence. Dutch people themselves almost never have green eyes. But tend to have dark blue and brown eyes.

>British people also often have green eyes.

A lot of people who have family that were redheads have that green eye gene apparently

gypsies look kind of like romanians so yeah, bangable young, ugly old

Most Dutch people have dark blue eyes. I noticed on pictures slavs often have a lighter color blue.

I'm (mostly) British and have green eyes.

>instant AIDS

no thanks

gypsies are literally worse than canadians in some things

If you want to see gypsies come to pic related. It's in Toronto. There are gypsies everywhere in this neighbourhood. You can spot them easily in summer because they were track suits.

They made a program about them:
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

They were supposed to be deported but they're everywhere here.

>If you want to see gypsies come to pic related.
Forgot pic.

I search for bareback on adultwork and fap to all the filthy romanian whores in london who have stopped caring about letting strange men spooge in their rectums

I'd fuck the woman at 0:23

>they were
*they wear

I'm affacted by a gypsy curse.

We have had our domestic gypsies being here for like 500 years and never have I heard one working legal job.
Stereotype here is that manne (our name for gypsy) is a horseswindler - would steal and sell horses as better than those poor animals actually were, you know back in the day when horses were expensive and important for households.
Back in the day it was common to scare kids with a story of a gypsy "gypsy will come and get you" etc. to keep them in line and disciplined.

They are loud and obnoxious their kids are troublemakers at school, IF one such vermin is in school more often they are not.
But one odd thing is that they dont seem to like arabs. Last year there was a big fight with Finns vs. "refugees" in Forssa and there were couple of gunshots heard. Some rumours went that were gypsies fighting with Finns against arabd.
Maybe they are just afraid of them stealing gibsmedats, I do not know.
Then again gypsies originate from India and never have I heard or read there being gypsies settled in Middle-East, probably hated there as well.

Gypsies are a disgusting pest. I would bang a gypsy woman only with a hammer.

Drunk unadapted first nations scummy criminals which refuse to get educated are your best bet in trying to understand a gypsy.

>We don't have the equivalent of gypsy here.
We have actual fucking gypsies in Toronto.

See
They saw one haggle a convenience store clerk over a 3 dollar purchase.

>They saw
*I saw

lmao

>So many butthurt gádžo ITT

Feels good to be most hated ethnicity in the world

I am pretty open-minded and anti-racist person, but only when in concerns humans. Gypsies are the lower life form, Hitler was right for once for exterminating them.

The only decent gypsy we've had, and because he was half gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s

>what are Gypsies like?
thieving inbred garbage that is so shit they got kicked out of fucking India
the only mistake Europe made is not kicking them out as well and letting them freeze to death in Siberia

they are all taken by their family members

Are gypsies worse than Somalis or Afghans?

Well, would you?

Gypsies are up there with Somalis and Afghans.

Gypsies are craftier than Somalis though, they also have the decency to fuck off after a while when they realise people don't trust them anymore.
Somalis just shit out more kids

There's loads being sent up North by the police/politicians because they're harassing rich people in London

When tested they have Africa tier IQs. They also have that Indian gene that makes Indians designate streets. They are not bothered by being surrounded with filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oOl99PyFsc

>feels good
I bet not

why are you posting all this shit?

fix your fuckin country and demand tribute!

I know a guy who killed two gypsies with a hammer. He is national hero in city

The fuck can I do? The system's rigged against me, wish I was Jewish so I could hide in Israel 2bh

>Upset a Gypsy
Go to prison for being an evil white man
>Upset a Somali
>Upset an Afghan

Not surprising tbqh. The ones we always see live like fucking homeless people. Of course they look like shit.

Is this a gypsy?

you got Trump and Brexit in your favor

dont sleep on this opportunity to repeal your draconian policies

>Europeans what are Gypsies like?
basically like niggers
absolutely not

Yes

For each gypsy whites kill 2 new are born, anyways im pretty sure we are winning KDA battle

Its awesome that my mere existence triggers autists into rage. Or making 15 year old blue eyed slavlings lose their virginity while her brother is on some stupid neo nazi march KEK

Like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1FmC2rgPyc

You certainly did. They looks good around age 12 but then the first pregnancy cames and they just baloon up. It is just you cant find cute not underage one because they expire before reaching legal age.

There are documented cases when they left some kids to adoption and then the children behave good if raised in normal family.

It isn't like all about race, but about family values. You know how gypsies laught at people going to work? They believe you have to be stupid to do so. Also they form big clans and often marry inside said clan. So in a few gen they will be so crippled it will create new species.

Gypsies are scary criminals. Their women can be attractive tho if you like dusky girls.

Gypsies are our penance for some sin we collectively committed.
I honestly believe gypsies can be classified as subhuman.

Literally some sort of subhuman bridge between monkeys and poo-in-loos. Pretty much orks.

Balkanites, what do your friends and family think of them?

Are older people more hating of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvJZui4b03U
youtube.com/watch?v=fK0Rk77y0Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=AI4gWxZg1HE
youtube.com/watch?v=7lLvyET3504

Literally everyone hates them. Even they themselves hate each other. A couple of weeks ago I watched a group of older gyppos try to scam a group of younger ones over some stolen phone.

everone just considers them to be lower race but not necessarily scum, you can find good gypsies too.

however their lifestyle is aweful, all that begging on streets, being loud and going in groups bothers everyone

R E Y H A N
E
Y
H
A
N

I like how literally everyone in this thread shit on gypsies. Russians, Czechs, Bosniacs, Bulgarians, Slovenes, Swedes, Englishmen, everyone. Was Sup Forums ever so united before?

This is a story I heard about one guy recently, make a opinion yourself.

>be an average slav white male
>find an ad for a cheap used tablet
>meet with the guy selling it
>looking like the worst type of gypsy, but whatever
>tablet looks ok, just a question before you buy it
>"Cool, I think I'll take it, where did you get it btw?"
>gypsy misunderstands it as thinking that he stole it, chimps out
>beats you
>find out he's a member of the largest gypsy family in city, probably exceeding 100's in count
>the next day every one of them know your face, name and where you live
>they beat you every time they meet you somewhere whithout other people
>one day a full car of them with hidden faces and baseball bats stops at your house
>destroy everything they can, blackmail you with giving them ridicullous amounts of drugs every month as a payment for leaving you alone
>can't even move to another town, they'll find you
>can't even go to the police, because there's too much of them lloking the same and living in the same place, so identifying them is practicly impossible

>Be in Hungary for reasons
>Gypsy girl begging me for money
>ignore her
>she keeps following me around
>I don't care because my wallet is safely inside of my jacket
>after a while she yells something very loud
>suddenly see 4 or 5 male adult gypos running towards me
>FUCK
>run as fast as I can

Removing the iron curtain was a mistake