youtube.com/watch?v=dyPuZYQ8ANg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

better than drowning

Damn. That's exactly how I want to die.

WHEN YOU FUCKING SEE YOU SAID TREAD INSTEAD OF THREAD

>falafaled but she still sucking

>when the weed hits you

Why did I laugh ? Why is that so funny ? What have I become ? Why are raviolis so good ?

Gúÿlłaah', n'MU §„ ho'qoqoqoq graæm qühkioø

Iraq / syria really needs some gun control laws.

kek. We took the same screemcap

kek

why isnt there a hole in the wall behind him. fake?

No, it just depends on the shot, if it's birdshot in the cartridge the little pieces of shot will stop inside the cranium.
The larger the shot the more likely it would have come out the back of his head.

Thank god we've got your CSI expertise, son.

Dropped my light bar on my foot

that really blew his mind

he ain't even mad

Yes. It's actually from a short film made by middle school students in Oklahoma.

Thank god we've got your CSI expertise, son.

Say bar ...

eeek, any more?

>incognito
YOU FUCKING POOSEYY

Ayy lmao indeed

Fucking sick.
Delete this.

what have I done...

could be a 12 gage with a solid slug. They are designed to mushroom and give up all their energy. The question is where did ISIS get slo-mo cameras. Maybe surplus from myth-busters.

Suuuuh doood

WahMark

BORK BORK BORK

Sum ting wong

kek

Stahp! You are doin me a frighten!

>death toll rises even higher
Thanks user

asian steve-o

so the fact that their faces balloon up like this is an instant indicator of fake video production here. i'm a ballistics expert with the wisconsin state troopers, and i can tell you i've see footage and pictures during training and in the field where this never happens. the pressure of the incoming bullet/slug would not do this, period, it would rip through and you wouldn't see this ballooning happening.

Dubs of truth, must be true.

Proof?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

so a 12 gauge at point blank range to the skull will cause no expansion? In the second video it blew his head completely apart... but believe what you want.

> i'm a ballistics expert with the wisconsin state troopers
sure you are

good point

just watch a slo-mo video of someone shooting a watermelon and tell me if you see expansion happening, kthx

stale pasta

This like the rest is entirely fake and just good editing with a shitty dummy. Any Sup Forumstard can tell you what a shot in the head actually looks like.

Shit, there's not even shrapnel that hits the wall.

kek

>stale pasta
>but guaranteed replies

YEAH YOUSE GUISE
ISIS DONT ACSHUALLY SHOOT PEOPLE YOUSE GUISE
SRSLY GUISE
CMON
GUISE SRSLY

a slug would certainly hit the wall behind his head but they likely used buckshot which don't have enough mass on their own to go clean through.

.50 cal vs watermelon, no expansion:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyPuZYQ8ANg

you are inopabol

bruh, there was no expansion it went clean through

This isn't fake I promise

Thumbs Up! Waaaaaaaaaaaay Up!

~My name is Big Thug Mike and I approve this message! 2016!!! ~

......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯"".;.;.;.;.,"
....",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/
......::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:
.......,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::

I can't believe those awful trump supporters are trying to keep this wonderful culture out of my country.

>so the fact that their faces balloon up like this is an instant indicator of fake video

but wouldn't a large mass entering the head with lots of energy cause expansion ? JFKs head expanded all over his wifes pink dress.

Oh fuck I'm dying
Top mother fucking kek my man

im a fucking er nurse. this isnt real. the skull and everything isnt that malleable even when subjected to high dynamic forces. but yo know what is?\

my dick.

the head just explodes. the skull is a closed space.

>no expansion:

no expansion ? the fucking thing blew up in a sphere. If you had high frame rate video of that it would be expanding before it broke apart.

that's what should happen in the isis videos you retard, and hence they are fake

correct

I thought this was a REKT thread not a CIS thread

Thats the fattest toe i have ever seen. Your second toe is bigger than your dick.

Also, cut your toenails, treat your foot fungus and go for a walk.

YOU'RE BEING TROLLED, YOU AUTISTIC SPERGLORDS
NO ONE ACTUALLY THINKS THIS IS FAKE

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST BITE HARDER AT THE GIANT GOLDEN HOOK

incorrect, watch the shape/form of the melon near the entry at 0:01-0:03, you can see the pieces of the melon just moving apart, not ballooning apart like the heads in the isis video do.

why are you so convinced it's real? because isis kills everyone? great so what, but we can't rule out these aren't fakes...

What color panties are you wearing?

Definitely fakes, user. Definitely.

Meet:

>medical journal entry
>13 august 2016
>upon closer inspection, it appears that human heads are not actually made of fruit and don't always behave in the same manner

>just moving apart, not ballooning apart like the heads

I dunno the skin of a human is more elastic than the skin of a melon. If the projectile had enough energy the enter the head but not enough to blow it apart it would look just like the videos. In any case those chumps are going to wake up with a hell of a headache.

Trust me man, they are real. I was actually trained by my dad who was trained in the US Army and I know what it looks like when someone dies. Also I am taking criminal investigation classes so I'm basically an expert.

jesus christ, they are actually arguing about this, aren't they

it doesn't matter at those energy levels, MV of 1550 fps and ME of 2935 ft. lbs, doesn't matter if it's a skull or a melon

HEY YOU MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS SERIOUS!

get out you CIS scum

Great opportunity for us all to get a professional insight into this highly complex subject. Thank you very much, user

Zika virus

this is so clearly a dummy, are you fucking blind

I mean, not sure why you're so convinced by these? The least you could do is post another video of someone getting shot in the head at point blank to compare. Even in those brazilian vids i've never seen any heads expanding like this

Dubbie dub dubs