Feels thread

Feels thread

Was looking for one of these. Will be lurking.

I'll do a dump

in the last 2 months I've realized how depressed I am and its fucking hard. I'm starting to even think the people who are there dont even care for me anymore

I just want someone to fucking care.

I'm here for you.

thanks. It's nice to know someone will put the effort into just writing a few words. It means alot to me

Ouch. That was rough

It gets like that, sometimes. Others may not understand what you're feeling but that DOESN'T mean they have stopped caring. Don't distance yourself from them. Ride it out and lean on them when you need to. There are better days coming.

I'm not sad, depressed or lonely...

thanks user.
I'm just in a tough place and while typing a few words on your keyboard may not seem like much. It means the world to me

Been there. Likely to be there again. You can only lose if you an hero.

the mushroom it ate was actually poisonous

Why so lonely, friend?
You need to talk?

Not feels, this is cringe.

we're here for you user

I'm just in a tough spot as of late and I'm going through depression and everything is just kind of a clusterfuck
And thanks for support

too true user

Here OP, have some CP

This was a nice thread user

MODS

Nah, that's not pizza.
What's her name again?

Something Monroe

I would respect him. I am disciplined and successful because I am hard on myself. I have little respect for other people because they can't hear or speak the truth. They're all so fearful, mentally fragile, weak willed and childish. It used to make my blood boil. Now I just accept it.

Jesus Christ on a cracker, that's Milla Monroe. This ain't pizza.

Most people don't realise sugar is a strong anti-depressant and the come down is just as strong.

Goddamn, been in these threads for a while and had never seen this one.
Thanks user... that hit too close to home

Did you fuck him?

It's different for everyone but I kinda know how you feel. I've always been the shoulder to cry on, the person people go to for advice. Then when I get beaten down and depressed, all people do is ask if I'm ok yet. Then when I say no and why, they just move on to their problems.

I can't be anyone's rock when I so badly need one of my own. I'm just an unpaid counsellor to them. So now I don't talk to anyone.

Been taking long walks daily recently and they've been helping. It's slow going, but clears my head and calms my anxiety (for a limited time).

Wow, what a Dick.

This is some hard shit.

We both know that not CP, but i always wonder where the guys that post CP in Sup Forums get the material?

What a twisted and delusional piece of shit, fuck you and fuck that post

What the hell does that even mean?

That's probably why I've craved nothing but chocolate for the last several years, literally
Anything else tastes like shit and I have no energy or motive to live

This is directed towards self-depricating people

Story time, Sup Forums?
>be me, 3yrs out of college
>white collar stressful job that i absolutely hated, most of my friends moved away, not interested in any of the girls in my life
>daily a zx12r, pretty liberal with the throttle, but also fairly responsible (opening it up only on deserted roads, etc.)

>Anyways, in a pretty bad mental state
> get back from the bar one night after drinking heavily with friends (around 1 am)
>decide to go rip around on my zx12, and I understand and am ashamed of how drunk I was when I got on the bike

>but atm, I literally had a death wish.
>got on the bike with the full intention of blasting around at 150-200 mph on the highway and back roads
>generally stay at double the speed limit
>so depressed and fed up with my life\
>not exactly intentionally trying to die, but going to ride far beyond my abilities, and far beyond sustainable without a fatal crash.

Kill yourself you subhuman

>Relationship of 10 years ends
>We still stay in contact because we have a child
>I was the problem with the relationship due to my anger issues
>Work on my temper, but I know it's 5 months too late

Worst part is when we both sit and talk like nothing in the world is wrong

Wow! 100% accurate.

Fuck off you selfish piece of shit for putting other people's lives at risk by speeding, just hang yourself or slit your wrists you gigantic pussy

yeah, I am there with ya.
Recently I found someone who's helping me out through everything but I feel like we are slowly drifting apart and if I lose this one.. well I'm sure you can figure out what I'm going to do. Im 18 and I was always an optimistic cheery motherfucker and now I'm contemplating suicide. Fuck the world

I think you shouldn't ask that and I can't answer your question because I don't know anything, sir.

Dont worry Bob, the good times will come

Mommy won't give me big boy points for my chicken tendies :'(

the person hes texting is obvsly dead smart ass

Princess points story's where way better

kek

I was really fucking drunk, couldn't think straight. Obviously I wouldn't do that shit sober

>took the bike out, turned up my earbuds to deafening levels, put on Ja Rule
>remember tearing through my town in first gear at like 11k rpm
>was completely deserted on the highway, I was low in the RPMs merging on in second gear (like 2-3k rpm), drunken grimace on my face
>went WOT, full race crouch
>remember hearing the engine begin to spool up, like it sounds like a fucking jet-engine whirling up to speed
>when this bike was made, for a brief amount of time, was the fastest production bike ever made, and it sounded like it
>tame, but with steadily increasing noise until around 6k. Then the thing just takes off like a hyena with its ass on fire
>couple of seconds later, I'm at 150 mph, fourth gear, upshifting.
>170 mph. Ja Rule is drowned out by the rush of air around my helmet as I raise my head
>I have become a part of the bike, ready to hold the throttle pinned until I died
>didn't care about my work, I didn't care about my friends, I just wanted to chase that adrenaline
>and also not go back to the monotony of my daily life.
>around this time, I blew by a police charger in the center lane
>he had seen/heard me coming, I guess, because he was probably already doing i would say 110 when I passed him
>lights come on, but I just keep it pinned, blowing by cars. One of them swings to avoid me in the same direction I swing to avoid it
>I pass within a few inches of the bumper
>It's been like 5 seconds but the red and blue lights are already pretty far back, and receding into the distance
>slow down a bit and exit the highway doing a good 100 mph on the off ramp
>rear wheel is sliding around, I still have no idea how I managed to not lose it
>I think mostly I was just committed/fearless, so my grip on the bars was light, throttle was generous
>I was ready to die if the bike wanted to throw me, and I guess thats why it didn't throw me.

I get hammered and rip my dirt bike around the desert all the time, sometimes at night with nothing but moonlight for me to see. I wish I had someone to ride with /:

>desert
Fuck off back to iraqistan you sandnigger

This makes me angry more than sad. What a fucking pussy.

I know the feel of being out late at night with just you and your bike, wishing you had someone. Except I'm in the city, where there's tons of people, but none with me.
>made a few more turns to make sure I lost the charger
>as I came down from my speed high, I had like a sudden rush of what the fuck are you doing, just quit your job, don't fucking kill yourself, etc et
>there is like a weird moment when the adrenaline fades? this was like that, but also included my suicidal thoughts.
>then I remember being lost in my thoughts, still going like 25 over, and misjudging a simple turn
>last thing I remember thinking was "I want to live" and "holy shit my rear tire is now completely on gravel".
>woke up around 4 am laying on the side of the road. Ja rule was still fucking playing in my helmet
>I had a pounding headache, could tell I was still drunk, and my right leg wouldn't bend
>visor was completely road rashed, so opening my eyes was a wierd experience because for a bit I couldn't tell if my vision was fucked
>find my bike, laying about 50 yards away. I limped over to it, adrenaline beginning to kick in
>realized if I called this in, I was getting a DUI and probably also a felony evasion ticket if the cop had called me in earlier
>bike was in bad fucking shape, the instrument cluster wasn't working at all, the headlights were both smashed completely, and the fairings were toast
>key was totally bent in the ignition, but luckily it had been pushed to off, so there was a chance the battery might still be good
>turned the key on, and nothing lit up. Heart was fucking pounding. Cycled the FI button, and head it fucking prime
>I was kinda just in disbelief as it fired up, ready to take me home, bent handlebars and all
>limped it home while trying not to vomit, got home, threw up all over the ground outside from pain, and crawled inside, slept on my floor

at least he got to do shrooms

I was there at 19, I ended up doing a load of coke as part of my exit deal and it honestly saved my life. It was fake happiness but showed me what I could feel.

Now I'm 30 and feeling the same feelings again, but I have some good, some great, years in between. Knowing that it's possible is keeping me going. Although, even with the my own evidence saying otherwise, it's still hard to believe it will never end.

>Ja Rule

Your super duper fast bike should've killed you so we didn't have to read this story about how super duper fast you/it was.

man I remember seeing this exact image here about a year ago and realizing how depressed I had been for the last couple of years. I got to the doctor and got some meds, did some counseling and slowly things got better. Hang in there user.

I live in California. Fag.

>next day I quit my job over the phone
>went to an urgent care clinic, got fully taped up/gauzed, and the next month I left the east coast, and I will never go back
>so much happier now, and also won't let myself be put into a position again where my job takes over my life and destroys my sanity
>for a while I had some serious guilt about driving drunk and I'm glad I didn't hurt anyone but myself.

sorry for those angry feels, Sup Forumsro. if you don't like it or me, don't read it.

just imagine all of those on the low end of society who donate $27 to this man because they thought he was actually going to change things for them, only to have him say "fuck it, just vote for hillary" and speed off to his vacation home in his r8.

feels sad, man. I hate seeing people get conned.

I had something like this happen to me, except I was woken up by my sister and her kid. Was truly pissed for the rest of the day and when people asked me why I just said "It's a personal thing" why the fuck does this happen??

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

This hits way too close to home. People don't actively dislike me, I'm not even worth enough for someone to dislike me.

that made me laugh hard

I dislike you

Better than nothing I suppose.

>then
Holy shit, how can you make a grungy emotional graphic and NOT SPELLCHECK

>I was the problem with the relationship due to my anger issues
I know that feel, mate. Cheers.

The solution for this problem, as I have found out, is just cut them out of your life entirely. I mean it anons.