I bought a bearded dragon today from someone who couldn't take care of him...

I bought a bearded dragon today from someone who couldn't take care of him. He has 2 broken back legs and I think it has something with his spine. He doesn't really eat and he is really weak. I just want to know if there is anything i can do about it.

Dude take him to the vet

Open it up to see what's wrong with it

My only problem is that I'm broke

How do you know that his legs are broken?

What was the prior owner's setup like?

Euthanize him. He's suffering, and you can't afford to help him. Put him in the freezer and he'll just drift off...

Put him out of his misery quickly so it's painless. Any animal that is harmed that extensively is gonna require a good deal of money and time to live a life worth living. RIP lizardbro

The setup was as shown just a food and water bowl everything just flat. I think they are broken because he refuses to use them at all. His spine is bunched up at near his tail.

>Buying a defective lizard.

All my wat?

You can fry him but there is very little meat upon them.

I'm not killing him unless if I have to.

I bought him for really cheap so I could take care of him because the previous people couldn't. He was shriveled up and almost dead.

His legs are probably broken because the previous owner was a dipshit and didn't give him enough UV light. It makes their bones like rubber if they don't get enough sunlight. Not just light in general, but UVB rays. It strengthens their bones.

You don't seem to have a choice. It's a spinal injury. They probably couldn't fix it if you did have the money. It's that or he starves to death. I'm sorry.

Just don't drown him. I've drowned and been resuscitated before. It fucking burns. Freezer. Painless. Get him wet so it's fast.

He eats just not very much. He's not used to eating because he was almost never fed.

If you need the money to take him to the vet explain the situation in one of those kickstarter things, if some guy got a few thousands for a joke (see potato salad) then you can get some money to save lizardbro

If he has spinal damage his intestines may not work properly. Take him to a vet or put him out of his misery. Seriously.

Bruh literally every time you post you add something that even further justifies putting the poor lizard out of its misery. Man up and fucking kill it for its own sake, it's the humane thing to do.

/an/