Can taking a doulble dose of Effexor (300mg) give me any kind of high? Even if slight. And is it a good or bad high...

Can taking a doulble dose of Effexor (300mg) give me any kind of high? Even if slight. And is it a good or bad high? Does it affect judgement? I expect that I can't but I missed a couple days on my meds.

i dont know nigga but i just snorted 40mg of adderall and I feel great high five

its an antidepressant (so probably has some sort of serotonin reuptake inhibition effect). if you take enough youll get serotonin syndrome. long story short no

hey look at you i just snorted a line of meth welcome to the club

adderall guy here: according to erowid it just makes you happy because it's an anti-depressant, what else would it do

party time

go ask your pharmacist if thats how it works and i guarentee hell laugh at you

haha whatever you say friend

No it won't. I took that shit for a while i hated the side effects so I stopped taking it. I could literally fuck for hours on that and that's not as fun as you may think.

I'm on 225 a day. So, yeah. No.

You won't feel the high until you're coming off of it. If you take it, and then a few hours later fall asleep, you'll probably have a few lucid dreams, but then you'll wake up and feel like absolute shit coming off of the stuff.

You won't feel like throwing up, but you'll feel the world around you spinning, and a great sense of vertigo. I'd suggest not doing it, unless you're into lucid dreaming.

No it won't get you high, ssri's are a near useless class of drug.

meth guy here again, what is everyone on tonight?

I'm on Sup Forums. It's a drug I can't go more then a day without using.

STOP WHILE YOU CAN

I'VE BEEN PHYSICALLY ADDICTED TO EFEXOR FOR 10 YEARS... YOU BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT LIKE A JUNKY..... IF I MISS A DOSE BY 1PM I FEEL DOPE SICK ALL DAY LONG.... IT'S LIKE TAKING HEROIN WITHOUT THE HIGH JUST THE WITHDRAWS

Why don't you switch to amitriptyline?

Pussy. Ween yourself off. The withdrawals aren't that bad. They are bad for SSRIs but compared to real withdrawal it's a laugh.

OP I'd you have never taken it before you might get a weird high, like how MDMA feels right when u start feeling it. Not the good part but the shifted consciousness.

No it won't. Fucking desperate idiot.

I'm prescribed 150mg a day and when I miss a day I can really feel it so I'm sure I'd feel coming off of 300
I'm already physically addicted to Effexor, thx Doc West.

Why don't you switch to amitriptyline?

Not desperate, just curious.
As somebody addicted to Effexor I agree with you, the withdrawals are bad for what it is, but definitely bearable, just headache, nausea and the like.

You again? fucking no. christ.

Haven't talked to my doctor about it at all.

Holy shit teenagers are funny.

Sorry dude, but they're especially bad for exxefor above all others. You miss that 24 hour mark and it's an indescribable hell -- worse than benzos, opioids, etc, having experienced all of the above. This is a horrible antidepressant.

Again?

I just get a bad headache and vertigo when I miss a dose.

I wouldn't say addicted but there is a withdrawl. For me it sent me spiraling into the depths that is my Anxiety . I sat in my jobs personnel office neck deep in a panic attack throwing up into a trash can for half an hour.

You do realize thats a different class of drug, right? Close, sure, but without knowing what OP is diagnosed with (aside from the obvious borderline intellectual functioning) thats not a useful suggestion.

I spoke to my doctor about it, after I realized how difficult it would be to continue me prescription in Japan after I move back in a few months. They just threw me off the venlafaxine and put me on incremental increases of amitriptyline. Went from 150mg of venlafaxine, to 100mg of amitriptyline over the course of 2 months. First week was shit, everything else has been a cakewalk.

SSRIs actually help with your anxiety? I've tried everyne under the sun and got nothing but a soft dick.

Severe depression, anxiety, PTSD.

Are you in therapy?

oh yea. Works pretty well. I have a hard time with boners too. takes like 2 hours to masterbate.

Yes, trauma focused.

ditto what someone else said above: severe anxiety, depression, no sleep

Not a bad plan. Theres no real point in switching meds, though. You're just trading one group of shitty side effects for another while you do the work on the couch.

im high on life

fucking normie