Hi guys I spent that last 3 days going through hundreds of Beatles demos and bootlegs to see if I could salvage a fan...

Hi guys I spent that last 3 days going through hundreds of Beatles demos and bootlegs to see if I could salvage a fan album or two.

Now these songs aren't as polished as their actual stuff so unless you're already a big fan don't bother.

upload_files_.io_/448c8
upload_files_.io_/fe670 (Kept saying it was spam sorry for underscores)

I know the Beatles aren't that popular here but I don't like the idea of only me ever hearing the albums I compiled, seems like a waste. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBf3H21EMEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will listen

>I know the Beatles aren't that popular here
It may only seem that way because of a minority of wannabe patricias making a shouting contest about how much they dislike them. But in the roughly 6 years I've been browsing Sup Forums, The Beatles have always been pretty universally loved.

Anyway, before I dig in to any of this, is there any experimental stuff in here? Or is it all just song demos and stuff like that?

Beatles suck d00d

>I spent that last 3 days going through hundreds of Beatles demos and bootlegs

You can never get that time back and you fucking wasted it

You're a silly goose.

hey, who gives a shit if some 15 years old dont like them.

good stuff man, thank you

i also am an edgy friendless virgin, and i also hate the beatles

lil nigguhs biting the b8 hella hard, lmao

I'm on mobile can we get a track listing

lol haha xd xp omg

backpedaling

please teach me, oh master of trolling

The issue with the more experimental stuff is that the recording fidelity was very low. That became an issue for many tracks, where I liked the song being written, but the recording quality got in the way. For example youtube.com/watch?v=KBf3H21EMEQ
I really liked this song. If they had taken the time to flesh it out and record it properly who knows. But I found it couldn't make the cut.

Sure

Bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=KBf3H21EMEQ

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

How do I listen to the music, sorry? what do I do with the links you put in the original post?

nah, you too gay for dees listens shon.

Seriously? You just download the .rar, unzip it using WinRAR, then you have the mp3s.

Explain this to me like you would explain it to someone who doesn't know what that means. Just hypothetically

Alright. So you take the link I posted in the OP, except you erase the underscores. You click free download.

Now you google "download winrar" and download one of the first ones. It's how you open compressed files, usually .zip or .rar. It's something you really need to have if you use the internet.

Once you have installed winRAR, you open up the file and you'll see what's "inside". It'll be a folder full of .mp3's (audio files). You drag that onto your desktop. Now you have the album and can listen to it in iTunes or whatever.

I feel like I'm being trolled.

holy fuck are you retarded or literally born after 1990? I can never tell these days

what is 'trolled', op?

This is cool OP, thanks.

No problem. My biggest regret is how many tracks out of the 400 or so that couldn't make the cut simply because of recording quality. So many of the songs are great but the band members didn't care to finish them or record them properly. Like I should have been able to make 4 albums out of the slot but I couldn't and that really sucks.

>literally born after 1990

Younger people know how to use computers much better then older people. He could just be a 50 year old that didn't grow up with a computer.

Probably a typo. I was born in 93 and in elementary school Computer Lab was a subject.

Unfortunately I have a shit computer so I can't really download any of this which is a shame because although I think I have a majority of what you compiled I'm sure there are a few songs that I don't.

I'm a die hard Beatles fan and have been for many years and I have a modest collection of "Beatlegs" and at least half of them are from the "Get Back" sessions.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to make this compilation and.............

FUCK THE HATERS!

Thanks brother. Yeah it sounds like you may have heard some or all of the songs in that case. I only used demos from White Album and Get Back sessions for these 2 albums.

Bump

One last bump before it is lost with all the other posts of the internet.

There's always the archive

Pretty sure the version of Long Haired Lady is just a mix from the Ram album sessions, after they broke up, but otherwise I've been enjoying this dude.

thank you very much brother listening intently

Pretty sure you're correct but I liked it so much more than the album version so I thought I'd stick it in. Glad you're liking it though.

The Beatles are what they are.

Not ridiculously creative but not without their creative moments, with an unusually good melody writing ability and some great arrangements helped by George Martin.

I love the second take of Helter Skelter. Very more chilled but somewhat more menacing atmosphere on the third anthology disc.

Where did these come from exactly? Here I thought, it's the fucking Beatles, everything there is to be heard, I've heard, but here this stuff is with like 100 listeners on lastfm. What's the deal?

Bootlegs and demos laddie. You can torrent them.

Yeah but... who the fuck is finding them? I get people throwing around boots of, like, Neutral Milk Hotel and shit, but this is the Beatles. How is it possible that there are Beatles tapes that haven't been officially released by now?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either but it wouldn't be the first time a corporation had stupid policies that lost them sales in the end.

The Beatles have been pretty conservative about what rare stuff is released. That might change when Paul and Ringo die, though.

Thanks OP, will listen