Is there any white people left in france?

Is there any white people left in france?

No.

the only thing white about france is their flag of surrender

France BTFO.

No.

France should take up hockey. Then they could have white athletes

Based jew.

Think again

>is
Jesus christ, what's this monkey rabbiting on about this time

What's wrong with the sentence, abdul?

Yes, there are a few non-white hockey players, including a couple very good ones, but we both know it's an overwhelmingly white sport.

The word you were looking for is "Are..."

Are.
Fixed.

Sorry, my english is a bit rusty.

How's your French?

Honestly, without going full Sup Forums, can french people watch their "national" team and feel any kind of connection? Those people don't see themselves as French, nobody else see them as French and they are not French. Why are they even playing for France? Why the fuck do they live in France? Can we just take a moment to appreciate how sick and twisted this actually is. Have we been brainwashed to the point where you can show me 11 Africans and tell me they're French?

As far as I know, no. I think my father saw one day when he got there with his seventeen brothers, but they quickly killed him, thankfully.

Everyone knows that Africa starts at the Urals.

National teams everywhere (besides like america and other countries that don't care) are perfectly representative of where working class kids with dreams live

Real shame they didn't want to be clinically depressed computer programmers like everyone else though

Fuck you on about? Football is hardly a working class sport anywhere but maybe Britain.

Are you talking about EU? Because it's in the entire latin America and US apparently

well then where did white French go? or hang out? there are full of blacks in a shot from Paris

WTF!!

france is niggerland!!

>doesn't post Ghostesbhere

This to be honest

Yes, Paris, like most of France has only Black people in it nowadays. I have heard that there are still some White people in rural communities, but I've never seen one myself.

Soccer is renowned for being immensely popular with mexicans (working class) here

yes, western france is 95% french, all the way from bretagne to basque country

Ye Europe. It's a typical upper class or upper middle class thing here that families spend their summer vacations traveling Sweden while spending a week at their kids football tournament in some other city. Every upper class kid, both boys and girls, play football.

No sorry

She's for the next president

Football is a working class sport in France you fucking mong. Rugby is more popular among higher classes.

Same here with hockey. Rich and middle class kids usually pick hockey over football to play. Of course everybody watches football but the richer folks rarely play.

Definitely, when those french-algerians are in the changing room I'm sure they're all reminiscing about how they grew up having nannies, and how if they weren't footballers Salim's father would have been able to get them the big position at his company anyway

Then why do you suck so much at hockey?

No obviously they're working class, I'm not disgareeing on that. However they're obviously not the best France has and are just playing due to affirmative action. I mean did you see the team in action? It's a joke.

>Those people don't see themselves as French, nobody else see them as French and they are not French.
I know this is meant to make people mad, but it just makes me feel for them. They have literally no place in the world.

Yes. I am white.

I guess.

>muh everyone can be french, not only white people are french, u mad fascist huh u mad??? :))))

>However they're obviously not the best France has and are just playing due to affirmative action.
Are you taking the piss?
> I mean did you see the team in action? It's a joke.
They made to an Euro final... Do you even watch football?

No, and there never was

Well that explains why Sweden is shit internationally

The latest euro cup was just a meme fest. Fucking Iceland got to the quarters. Last world cup, France showed how shit they are.

they were just better and they beat all those white bois in the competition. umad cumskin? lol.

Nice meme pic, spic

I love it how it's always third world countries who post these meme maps

Why don't more Swedes play hockey and volleyball?