General shroom trip tips. Trying them for the first time next weekend, just picked them up...

General shroom trip tips. Trying them for the first time next weekend, just picked them up. 2g good for a first time dose?

Idk OP, is it?

Bump. Had to quit everything out of nowhere but shrooms was next on my list

2.5 on my first time and it was amazing. Reality becomes a playground. Don't freak out. There is nothing to be afraid of.

2g is only gunna make you giggle

Shrooms fucked me up. Tried 3.5g first time with orange juice, empty stomach, and smoked pot before. All at the age of 16. Weed hasn't been the same since... a very scary, 4/10 trip.

eat an orange

also google "lemon tek shrooms". It'll save you some money in the long run

and by eat an orange I mean while on shrooms. It might be hard to work up an appetite but trust me, you will enjoy this orange more than any food you have ever eaten.

Roll 19

Standard dose is an eighth. What you do is eat half of it, then right as you feel you're comin to your "peak" you eat the rest. It's supposed to prolong it.

Feelsgoodbro
I've had bad trips and even those were fun. Nothing to worry about

How intense was 2.5? I've done acid a couple of times and it was good but I didn't like how long the trip was drawn out

Any music suggestions? I'm a particular fan of Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles if that helps

Eighth is the base dosage tbh op. I can eat a quarter and stay sane. Shrooms are awesome.

people tell me weed confuses people, but lsd and shrooms puts reality through a magnifying glass

way i put it, people who have bad trips just cant handle the cold hard truth, but the people who smoke weed like it because it just keeps you in a haze?

I listened to the album Mezzanine by Massive Attack at night in a forest and I felt like I was on an alien planet so I can recommend that.

ZABA by Glass Animals is really good on shrooms

Op here. You guys are awesome with the tips, thanks. Gonna build a plan for my trip around a lot of this stuff

I can't figure out the best place to be though - should I be in nature somewhere (probably where other people could find us though, I don't know many secluded spots) with not much to do apart from chill, or should I be inside with stuff to do (speakers, food and water etc) and where people definitely can't find us?

*we could bring speakers with us into the bush but there wouldn't be much else we could bring that I can think of. Probably what I should be asking is how do I set up a good trip to have in nature?

Just as long as you have some chill music and a few waters, you should be fine.

>General tips
Do your own research, don't take advice from Sup Forums.

Quite a fair point. I've done a lot of research myself but the stuff I find is all the same. I'm just trying to get some opinions other than what I've already found. If you've got any tips that I mightn't find so easily through normal research I'd love to hear them!

A good first time dose for most strains is 4-5g. If it's the "penis envy" strain then double the amount because those are weaker. Also it helps to do it in a foreign or strange setting, like somewhere you've never been and with people you don't know too well.

people say looking at a mirror on shrooms/acid is scary. I think it's interesting! Shrooms make you like not be able to focus on your own face in a mirror. Def. worth trying.

Tripping im a dimly lit room with friends is the best. The lack of light causes the brain to make shit up to compensate.

Fuck off nigger, get real

Shrooms is easy bros. Take 3.5 Grams, empty to empty-ish stomach, and just wait an hour, then gauging if you feel it cxoming, smoke a big bowl of weed and it activates it, and have fun then. best feeling on earth. from, me. someone who has grown them many times

I definitely recommend being outside somewhere. If you smoke some tobacco in the middle of the trip it will intensify. I kept a notepad and pen with me my first time also, because I felt compelled to write down words, revelations, and make drawings. I still have that notepad from 18 years ago. Leave your phone behind, or turn it off. If you feel threatened, draw a circle around yourself. Expect to be outside of time for awhile. Have fun!