Parents fighting rn

parents fighting rn

dubs decide what i should do

bump

Run around your room screaming "I'm a massive faggot" with a sharpie in ur pooper.

Run through the house naked

sit down in front of them and start masturbating furiously while pointing your cock at your dad.

Voice your opinion pussy bitch

Cry yourself to sleep

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you inbred minor.

winner

start singing as loud as you can
WAKE ME UP WAK ME UP INSIDE I CANT WAKE UP SAVE ME

Mom dad im gay

Yell to them "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGS"

mom dad you're gay

start throwing things

Craaaaaaaaawling through my skin, these wounds they will not heal!

But in all seriousness, remind them that when they act this way it's not just their lives that are affected by it, and if they want you to ever be a productive member of society they either need to get over it and work together to be happy or just call it a fucking day and get divorced so at least somebody has a chance at being happy, healthy and loved. But either way, this toxic environment needs to stop.

start pissing on them

Tell them that you are gay and want to fuck them

Get naked, rub butter all over self, grab a pan for self defense and dick slap the pops in the face.

Get your underage ass off this site

get the fuck out of here you underage shit stain. no one wants you here. youre the reason this place is so shitty now. I hope your dad ends up shooting your mom and you hold her while sobbing as her life bleeds out.

Leave charged firearms on coffee table.

me too tbh

Lmao mine too, we are in the hotel room right now.

Is your mom angry with your dad or is your dad angry with your mom?

Mom dad i need to tell you something...

Im a prostitute i suck and fuck dick

fap

Walk in to the room theyre in butt naked and start fapping . Moan everytime one of them yells at the other and mumble "yeaa bitch"