Anyone ever steal pics off friends phone

Anyone ever steal pics off friends phone

My buddys gf

Continue

yeah moar pls

Bumping so I can find the photo I took

I stole this one

this might actually become an interesting thread...

It has potential, let me tell you.

off of my friend's phone. a pic his gf sent him

Yes I have

Nice

Thats messed up.

I found my friends password to his email and i now his gf sent him nudes on there, and she had big tits. unfortunately his email sends him a warning and where it came from if another device tries to get into it.

gf and her friend went to get their nipples pierced together. gf took pics of friend during. found them on her phone. instant boner

pix plural - post the rest bro

You friends gf?

Yep. He used to have his computer in the basement where we used to have parties and one day he left his shit open. Only got a few. Had to take pics of the screen then just crop them out

More than just pics. I fuck my buddies wife. I have her do things that would disgust him. She loves it. I've known her since I was 13 and she was 11. She was abused by her father and uncles. I first starting having sex with her a day after meeting her. She considers me her first even tho I'm not because I was the first she chose and wasn't forced. She will always have a soft spot for me that I will abuse. She's not much to look at but she will do shit you wouldn't believe.

Paper or plastic

Like what user?
Tell me a story

Love that story

areolamaximus