Im taking acid in two days. Things to do. Music to listen to. Do's and Don'ts. Acid general

Im taking acid in two days. Things to do. Music to listen to. Do's and Don'ts. Acid general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7EQaNlsEFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7EQaNlsEFs

Read "The Doors of Perception" by Aldous Huxley. Is it real acid? Keep your mental set stable and your physical setting safe. It's an interesting experience. Drink water. Avoid dairy products. Remember to pee now and then. Some live Grateful Dead on acid can be profound.

Thanks I making a list of all the music.

Hey OP, when I first got into acid, I made threads like this and took suggestions and whatnot. The best advice anyone can give you is to not take any advice on the subject (apart from the obvious safety/mental wellbeing side of it).

Like honestly, just do whatever you want OP. Anything that you already like will be amplified. Nobody ever told me how incredible it is to paint whilst in the acid realm, and it's one of my absolute favorite things to do; period.

One thing though; brush your teeth whilst you're tripping. That is one thing I will advise you on.

Also make sure you take slightly too much. (1 tab is underwhelming, 2 is where it's at.)

Also be SURE it is LSD, op.

Yes it is real. My friend has already taken some of the same batch he bought.

TIPPER.

That's one other thing I'd advise you on. Stick "tip hop" on, or "the jamboree of broken souls".

Do it with friends around, but not idiot friends. If you smoke, keep some cigs handy because if it gets too weird, you can do something normal to calm you down. I really don't much believe in preparations. If you are going to have a bad trip, you're going to have a bad trip, and I don't think anything will change that, but you should have friends around for if it goes south. I've probably tripped 25 times, and I've had one bad trip. And it was really bad. Acid presents a lot of opportunities and dangers for your psyche. I'd actually say don't take it as I've come to appreciate an un-stepped-on nervous system.

Also, you're probably not going to hallucinate anything like this picture.

Have some weed on hand if you want to mellow things out down the line. And some fresh flowers are a nice thing to have on display -- they somehow soak up any bad vibes.

Haha I know. The picture just made me laugh.

Always remember a good rule of thumb: if it tastes bitter, it's a spitter and put it up your poop chute

Acid has no taste whatsoever

Watch heavy metal

More like this

I was curious about pot while on acid. Will it like take away from the high or will it just change the style? That probably sounds dumb.

don't get caught up in telepathy. I'm still struggling after a year. some days I cant even poop because I'm afraid I am telepathically sending tactile sensations to people I know.
cant think properly anymore. that's my story

Damn. That is crazy.

Start smoking medical graded poop breh, it'll ease the pain and tensions

*BUT the ink on most blotters does have a slightly bitter taste

>420
blaze it fgt

Fuck, don't listen to mindless crap when you're on LSD for fuck's sake. Go to the source. Jimi Hendrix, like moon turn the tides... gently gently away, or Sergeant Pepper. The Doors. Ravi Shankar.

I am on acid right now, eat it right now.

that pic is the cover for a madison, wi based beer called fantasy factory

Thanks for the clarification.

Always play Floral Shoppe - 420
lock the doors and windows just in case

Sorry my friend has them.

u shut ur hore mouf bby before i give u sum fuk

I mean not with your eyes open, anyway... but I am not going to tell you I've never hallucinated anything.

knock him the fuck out and force them up his ass and than your ass, than go fishing.

It makes you see fossilized poop

Haha Call me a bitch, but I have work in the morning.

More like this.

Read up on set and setting. If you want to listen to music, then have a backup relaxation track to fall back on if the trip goes south (meditation music generally helps with this). Also, remember to pee .

Here's another one for you, user.