Why is rap/hip-hop so cringey?

Why is rap/hip-hop so cringey?

>70-IQ people talking about the same couple of lyrical themes over slight variations of the same couple of beats that have been used for many years

Why is Metal so cringey?

>666-IQ people growling about killing people over recycled shredding riffs that are indistinguishable from each other

>not embracing ur gangsta self

Because it's made by ghetto dwellers who would otherwise (or still are if many of their lifestyle claims are to be believed) sell drugs and commit murder. It's not a demographic you're likely to find worthwhile music from.

I would disagree
Atheist's Unquestionable Presence is very different from Electric Wizard's Dopethrone far different from any snoop dogg compared to 2pac. Let alone shit like Kanye and lil' Wayne

>Atheist's Unquestionable Presence
>Jazz Metal
>Very tempted to listen

...Please don't have screamo. Please don't have screamo. Please don't have screamo.

>Not even a minute in
Aaaaaaaand it has screamo.
Fuck my life.

>Technical death metal
>jazz fusion
Do you even have enough mental capacity to open your mind to different vocal stylings?

>Please don't have screamo

Explain what you meant by this

>mfw I'm really picky about annoying metal vocals but Atheist's don't bother me

Sorry it killed it for you, mang.

Most the great Jazz musicians were poor drug addicts who did lots of shady illegal stuff to get the drugs.

Thank you genre police you can take it away from here

That album doesn't have "screamo" in it because screamo is a separate genre that sounds nothing like death metal. "Screamo" is not a valid way to describe a vocal style, which appears to be how you used the term.

Also your taste is shit.

I've always hated that vocal style.

God damn it, Cal, stop being better than me.

Fine. I meant 'Dirty Vocals' or whatever the fuck the vocal style is called.

And many of them actually had fathers and were born pre-Rodney wuz a Kang n shiet era.

Well you have shut yourself out of one of the most vast music genres because one vocal styling scares you

>Metalhead being a dick to someone who doesn't like metal
Stop the god damn presses.

I guarantee the only reason you hate it is because you've been told it was bad and you've already confirmed to yourself that vocal styling is bad even if athiest vocals are drastically different from Death's which is even more different than cannibal corpse the band that you base all death metal off of even though they are probably the most cliché metal act still out
>I like them but thay are really cliché

>The only reason someone can hate death metal vocals is because they're conforming to popular opinion.

Death metal fan here. You're a retarded faggot.

Chris Barnes here. You're a retarded faggot.

>the band that you base all death metal
I never said that. I never even brought up that sub genre. They're just an example of cherry-picking a bad metal band from a genre that (I'm sure) has many good acts like OP cherry picked a bad rap album.

Thus proving my point

I'm not saying if people opened their minds they'd all love death metal but rather if people stopped telling them selves it's bad for that reason they could find something with different vocal stylings that they do enjoy rather than already telling themselves it bad because it isn't standard

Holy shit it's actually Chris Barnes dubs confirms

Hey Chris, 6 feet hunder sucks dick.

Dubble dubs confirm

Sorry Chris it does you will never be back in cannibal corpse because you're a dickhead. And now they are shit. We have two shitty popular death metal bands because of your faggotry. Sorry but it's the truth. We could have had one great one but I guess not.