How much money do you make at your job and what do you pay in rent / mortgage

How much money do you make at your job and what do you pay in rent / mortgage.

34 software developer
$240,000
$3000 a month rent
San Francisco CA

If I go to MIT can I make this much coming straight out of college doing what you do?

Three fucking grand a month? In RENT?

No but you'll start out around $110,000 to 160,000

29 yrs old white m
80k before tax
No rent or utilities I'm an OTR truck driver I won't pay mortgage on a home I never see

Yes it is sad. Some nice luxury 1 bedrooms can rent out here for $5000 month.

Do you live out of motels or do you sleep in the truck?

Smh go buy a house faggot

What's your degree in and how'd you get the job?

Hah I'm 34 too, material science, 260k a year, RSU +50k a year, San Francisco

Truck
Twin mattress dorm fridge microwave 36 inch tv Xbox pretty sweet setup

27 airport administration
$70,000
850 a month rent
New Jersey

I'm doing decently I guess

Oh... Rent around 4K on east bay for a nice home, commute for an hour every day.

28 unemployed

$584 in my bank account

$0 rent because still live with parents

Just a few miles south of you OP, where our houses are falling into the ocean.

Masters in computer science. I got the job thru white truffle. A recruiter found me there.

150000-175000 per year 2100 mortgage 43 Sioux Falls

Living the life. I'm looking forward to the 300,000 lifestyle but I need a promotion before I can get to that level

By the way, there's people who can do shit in the this area and then there are people who can't do shit and have a masters. If you're good you will network fast and head hunters will want to sign you on, if your average or below, you will have a hard time. (Got laid off a year ago, 1 week after had 4 new job offers.)

25, 1100 euros a month (35,5 hours week), germany

feels bad man

Yeah, you're keeping your rent pretty low tho, I'm guessing you're not living very large? I have a family so I can't rent a one bedroom haha

26 Chef at Wendy's
$6,000,000
$80,000 house mortage
Harlem, New York

>just turned 20
>gray hat
>work from home
>60-80k a year
>rent is 900 a month
I like my life.

Fuck this just became a get thread

I came here form a loli thread just to see your get.... nice.

Fuck move to the Midwest 5000 sq foot house for 500k payment around 2300.

Five 6's in a row must make this post true

27 gym
700 a month
Aus

I have a couple of side jobs that let me save while I suffer sharing a house

36, NEET, I make roughly 63 good boy points a week.

dubs of truth... kms

What is the GBP to US dollar conversion rate?

I would have to take a pretty big cut on salary over there. The big electronics companies pay well for material science as its breaking now through to medical side too. FDA approvals etc is getting very important in this area and due to the new tech (VR, bands etc..) the materials need to be safe to use and there are not many of us in the bay area. Also not a sexy major in school. But fuck it, it's great to be wanted.

samefag

Why didn't you type that question in your search bar lol

Yep. California's real estate is up the ass

19, NEET.
0$
0$
This magical place we call France.

25 , Manufacturing Engineer
$76,000 annual salary (before taxes)
$1250 a month rent (with a roomate)
San Jose, CA

Best rent I've found without living in the ghetto of east San Jose

Tower Climber
40,000 a year
675 a month for my apartment

Siri. What is neet?

Ya $3000 for a 1 bedroom here in the city. Prices are weird but thats what you put up with to double your salary.

Not in Education, Employment or Training.

well, 5 goodboy points for 24 chicken tendies and if 4 tendies cost mommy 0.99 American, then 1 GBP = 1.34 USD. So if you don't think that I am making good salary then go kys. I live off of my GBP and mommies checks

> Not moving to central bay area and enjoying ocean side property at the same cost as a small middle class home in South San Francisco.

I make $18.50/hr warehouse job 40/hrs a week and 5-10 OT hours a week comes to about 50k a year and pay 1300$ for mortgauge

I stopped jacking off for your get.

Stop jacking off to loli's

29 assistant director of security
$40,000/yr

Wife is 27, customer service manager
$46,000/yr with bonuses

$753 mortgage
Indianapolis, IN

No debt other than mortgage. No education after high school.

400k per year average general contractor in ca 2500/mo rent cause destroyed credit funding a good project

That seems really low are you fresh out of school?

Midwest grinders
Good form

Congrats on being as absolutely average as possible

Two of three Americans aren't working these people are at least above average

>Different fag

Is being average necessarily a bad thing?

Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Do not mind being average. At least I don't have a ton of debt. And have a more than healthy emergency fund.

26 year old male
NE Indiana
Part-Time Babysitter for my sister
5k a year
Live with my mom
Drive bike everywhere

Spend all of my money on beer and vidya games

Have 37 year old thai married Thai gf who gives me puss/ass/mouth 3 times a week and buys me stuff with her husbands money

Life is good.

>2 of 3 American's aren't working...
You're a moron.

Hi Evan. You are a cuck.

Half. I stand corrected

Not at all

Yes, please use children and retired as part of the numbers. You are still a moron with your new numbers.

Software Engineer
$72,000
$1,200 mortgage
Raleigh NC

I love it

doesn't like being proved wrong so calls people morons with nothing to support his claim

64,000 a year
IT Systems engineer
25 years old
mortgage 830

Children and retired aren't working
Dumbass

Despite evidence already being posted. Yup. Good point.

ESL teacher living in s korea
roughly $2,000 per month
don't pay rent and living costs are low as fuck
s korea is a shit hole and i wouldn't ever recommend doing what i do

Details threads for attention
Contributes nothing

>Two of three Americans aren't working these people are at least above average
The retired and children have very little to worry about, seeing as they are taken care of (retired with their own money)

Never claimed they worked. Congratulations on being MORE retarded than the first.

3 years out of uni. Live in campbell in apartment attached to landlords house, but he's a builder so he built a nice 2 story apartment with good interior and privacy (unlike other low rent joints I've lived in around bay area, that are basically guest rooms in someones house and you have to walk through their kitchen or whatever).

personal blog but im bored here's my renting history in the bay area since we're talking about it
>Moved to US, no salary but company paid for apartment in Santana row (right next to a fucking guchi store)
>Company gives me a salary and stops paying for rent, so move to shitty $900 a month room in someones house in the ghetto. Landlord is crazy and tries to manipulate me to buy her shit.
>1 month later move in with some guy who was friends with the banker who opened my first US bank account and invited me to go drinking with him. asks me to leave after 3 months since I don't want to hang out (because I have shit to do at work)
>move to studio apartment, $2000 a month, right next to a shitty biker bar. Too expensive.
>Move to campbell, roomate is chill since he works a lot too, haven't talked to him in 3 weeks its a good setup.

DETAILS THREADS! WHAT A MONSTER!

105k a year system admin

36 wife
90k a year Account s Payable Manager

$1200/Mo rent on a 3k sq ft. House.

Just wondering, why are you renting? You obviously do very well for yourself. Also, years of experience, and what area do you live in?

Wish my wife made decent money.