Sup Forums was wrong again

Sup Forums was wrong again.

>imdb

BvS also had 9+ before it was released, you cuck.

>caring about IMDb scores
Batman v Superman had the same score but after it got a wide release it dropped down to 7.1

Vidyakino will never happen.

7.1 would be bretty gud for a vidya movie tho.

7+ will be good news

Thanks for reminder me to give it a 1/10

Please don't do that out of spite. Have some integrity for once in your dim life.

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR

Impressions from early screenings generally give the movie around 7/10 to 8/10
Hopefully these impressions are accurate

ANOTHER FRESH REVIEW

Try harder DCuck. This movie will BTFO BvS so keep trying to act like a Warcraft shill in your crusade against it.

I'm creating several accounts right now to give it a rating from 1 to 3.

are there any sites with reliable ratings? genuinely curious because everyone shits on imdb and rotten tomatoes

That's how it started. Miserable cucks like you started giving it 1 so WoWfags deployed their defense team to start rating with 10 stars..

Please do not do this out of disdain for the company or association to video games. Your lack of honor makes you no better than any angry tumblr fem.

Cry more, bitches.

I won't allow vidycrap to ruin movies, Marvel is the only one allowed to make kino.

Calm down Zack.

Please, do not do this. I'm afraid of how small you will feel upon taking such actions.

When will the reviews be out? Will they lift the embargo early?

appearently the 30th

But the movie releases in a ton of countries on Wednesday

Wait no. Disregard that.
It releases in 3 countries on Wednesday, then a bunch on Thursday, and some more on Friday

Releases in USA on June 10th though.

The armors used in the movie are real?

How many of those screenings come from people intimate with the Warcraft lore(as raped as it is)?

I'm still mad that they cast tall and old Anduin Lothar as a fucking 36 year old barely not manlet Ragnar.

What the fuck does DC has to do with this?

reported for purely shitposting btw