Need medfag here! Yesterday I had a fever of 99.8, right now it's 102.5. I feel extremely cold...

Need medfag here! Yesterday I had a fever of 99.8, right now it's 102.5. I feel extremely cold, my back and legs hurt and burn, I'm so worn out, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have autoimmune diseases. I really feel so week, and I've had pneumonia and septicemia before a few times. HELP!

It's mono from sucking one too many dicks. Get to the ER and they'll give you an IV with some fluids that'll make you feel better.

Well OP I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but I'm afraid it appears you have come down with a severe case of faggotry

If your fever doesnt break below 100 in the next hour get to the doctor.

I didn't really see a question here

Tnrw a Sunday if it's not better than then should I go to ER?

I have a history of strep? Would it be more likely strep or mono?

I also am an IV heroin user so I don't know if it has anything to do with that? I've never had any medical illness from H in 6 years and I'm very sanitary and clean.

Medfag of 15yrs here. You can't just say "I have autoimmune diseases" and leave it at that. What do you have?

spondyloarthritis
&
P.a.n.d.a.s.

Obvious question, but could it be that you are just dopesick?

cold be many viral infections with those symptoms. if you have preexisting autoimmune diseases you should see you doc.

No I know dope sick very well and no fevers withhold sick and I have lots of dope just shot 3 hrs ago about to in a min

Those two shouldn't play much part in whatever is going on. Hell. One of them is a pediatric diagnosis.
You could have asymptomatic pneumonia. You just need to go get a chest X-ray and some blood work.
Do you have health insurance?

Oh. I meant to say. Before you do anything. Take 1.5g of Tylenol of 600mg of Motrin and see if that knocks your fever down.

Yep but as I'm 22 I'm under my parents insurance and all the hospital in the area are the hospital of all my personal doctors. They can't find out I use h. I've put so much effort into hiding it and if any of them find out they'll deny by gastroparesis surgeries and arthritis treatments and tell my parents. Is they're any home remedies?

I had necrotizing pneumonia in my lungs last time

Doing now

I'm basically just terrified of any hospital in the area and rents finding about the H. And I'm worried it's some bacterial infection.

>Read symptoms.
>Read "autoimmune diseases"
>Read "pneumonia and septicemia before a few times"
>fuckitimout.jpg

Hydrate, take 650mg if tylenol. If your fever persists for 2 days or you start having neck pain, fever, or confusion go to an ER. If you develop shortness of breath without exertion go to an ER. If fever persists for 48 hours and you develop upper respiratory symptoms go to an urgent care.

Don't be fucking stupid. Get to a hospital immediately and get on ARV's

Are your arms all marked up? Why do you think they will just automatically know you use? Do any of your injection sites look red/infected? I'm sure you would have mentioned that in OP if so.

Thank you! Thanks everyone! The new shot of h made the pain better and I took Tylenol and midol and ibuprofen. If anything dramatic happens I think I can go to a ghetto hospital in southside so to avoid anything getting back. Thanks guys!

My arms look like train tracks. It's really bad, I put pounds of makeup on them everyday for class and family and friends. It's very very obvious.