What's up guys, just got on that Nazi squad. Kill niggers

What's up guys, just got on that Nazi squad. Kill niggers

timestamp?

if you hate black people then why did you tattoo part of your skin black

Lose some weight, you fat fucking faggot. You're an embarrassment to the white race. KYS

Look at those moobs you pathetic fuck.

Hurrrrururuurr I'm an edgy 13 year old hurrrrrrrrr

Tats not bad actually, but, thats permanent you know

Russia in winter.

Nice titties

You seem upset, kid... First time using daddy's computer?

Do what you're gonna do op. But you had better do good shit. We only like winners. Are you gonna be able to beat the big black dude in prison in a fight? You better be able to.

Past your bedtime kiddo?

he is not a edgy 13 year old he is just a patriotic european trying to stop the white race from being eradicated by human filth because of the lazyness and general ignorance of americans. Why do you all get this fat?

But, now that you have that tattoo, you need to lose weight and bulk up dude. That way atleast you'll be intimidating instead of just an edgy fat dude

Fuck off. Hoping OP gets his man titties milked in prison by a black guy.

oscar?

> in a prison fight

Ok OP if you're headed that route just kys because,

You're basically going to be pic related's prison bitch

No fucking way! How'd you know my name?

>referencing a current thread
8/7 i like it

I've been to prison. I'm hot shit actually. I had niggers trying to convince me they weren't racist.

are you swedish

Cant tell if i should check em, say hes right, ask him why he screenshot his own thread, or call him a faggot. How about all of the above? I can do that right?

I remember when I was 15

I had a black dude take me in the bathroom to start a fight and scared him out of it cause I didn't want to get serious time. They said "Look in his eyes he's getting mad."

post more of your tits OP

Hey sorry to rip guys. I had a kind of life changing moment last night that really solidified my world views. I'm well read and educated, work hard and make good money. I'm in the middle of dropping the weight, I realized i wasn't doing my race right. I don't go to prison because I'm a law abiding citizen, but I'm also not afraid of nigger scum, a cwp ensures that.

Sure kid

Trips demand tits

Sure kid

Post them!

Adolf Titler demands it

No one has life changing moments
You realize you did something bad and avoid it for a few days til you forgot about it and fall right back into your ways
Shut the fuck up

You'll be alright bro. Avoid the internet it's no good. I agree with defending our race but be open minded. Black people are not all bad contrary to popular belief. They are less intelligent however.

Kek I'm actually the guy rooting for him in that thread but I got bored and came here.

I screen shotted cause I thought his thread was fucking hilarious

The 'good taste in music' and only puts Beastie boys... fucking gold man

Only fair.
I'm about 6'3" and just big framed so that helps me not look like such a lardo on the day to day. I'm down about 30 pounds.

OP you're going to get your ass fucking beat unless you have some friends to back you up.

For the record I don't actually openly hate blacks. I just don't want to associate with them. And with the American race war coming I figured I'd show what side I'm on.

kill yourself

what's up with those man tits?

Don't even bother cutting weight. Just eat healthy and try to get as strong and muscled as you possibly can.

You don't openly hate niggers but you get a tattoo saying you openly hate niggers
Sounds like you're just a confused wanna be, no different than any other nigger
You're not our brother, do not represent us whites

That isn't actually going to happen OP.

the fuck does that say across your chest? you are not alone, you can not something, you can not advance...

He's clearly some confused faggot, I say leave him be

>implying the race war will be on blacks
It will be those dirty saracens when the 10th Crusade starts

I'm a biker. I grew up in a biker family. I carry a .45 and a benchmade knife. I know how to fight. I've worked on a farm and am far stronger than I look. And if I get beat to death then it happens. I've accepted it.
I lift decently. I grew up pushing hay and herding cattle so I'm not a pushover lardo who can't run a half mile.
Oh it's coming
You are (not) alone
You can (not) advance
You can (not) redo
Benghattem

post nudes OP

Y..you got a nazi symbol below a fucking Animay one?

Is this real life?

That's a negative ghostrider. Sure did my guy. The Japs are okay in my book. Now the Chinese I'm not a fan of.

Bro the Japs are literally Asian Nazis. How can you like them? They love their race not ours. The Chinese however live under an oppressive regime which we could use to make them hate their own nation.

I mean, I watch that shit too. But good luck explaining that to the brotherhood.

edgy