Gonna make a burger. What should I put inside? Cheese? Onions? Tomato? Pepper? Mayo? Lettuce? Something else?

Gonna make a burger. What should I put inside? Cheese? Onions? Tomato? Pepper? Mayo? Lettuce? Something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

theburgerguide.com/best-burgers-in?metro=Moscow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hash brown.

REEEEEEEEEEEE THEY STILL HAVE FOOD INCREASE THE SANCTIONS

All those work.

Just not inside the meat

well what do you have?

in america we usually put cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce, and condiments like mayo ketchup or mustard

What I listed I have and many other things. Maybe add some green pepper.
Probably gonna put everything.

>Boddingtons
not our finest brew, but i find it incredibly qt that you have bought it and included it in your picture :3
what you've just suggested is pretty much the standard cheese burger, can't go wrong with it.

I quite like making my own bigmac sauce personally -- google it, it's literally mayo/ketchup some pickle juice and I use a grater to grate a small bit of pickle and onion into it. good shit.

>Probably gonna put everything.
Basically, a common burger

That's Russian black angus beef burgers. They got popular tnx to sanctions before that we imported beef. They make steaks and everything here now.
> Boddingtons
It was cheap. I prefer fullers or st.peters or even hobgoblin but shit's got expensive.

how are you preparing it? what is your method

Just frying on a stove. Would fry the bun a bit too. And put everything.
I have bbq but it's winter etc.

Keep is updated, Vlad

if your stove has an oven you can sear the burgers on a pan and then transfer to oven with cheese covering, maybe some diced onions between burger and cheese too. that way they don't run too dry and still get nicely cooked in the middle. i would also fry/roast the buns flat side in the oil/liquid left over from the burger

>Cheese? Onions? Tomato? Pepper? Mayo? Lettuce? Something else?

from top to bottom
-pepper
-tomato
-onions
-cheese
-patty
-lettuce
-ketchup
throw the mayo in the trash where it belongs

Traditional only

Mustard, onions, pickles and tomato

Ketchup is optional

I have this small oven. Good idea would use it to melt cheese.

too much cooking
just sear it on a very hot pan with oil
to melt the cheese put the cheese on the patty while it's in the pan, put a spoon of water next to the patty and immediately cover the pan with something. the evaporating water will get stuck in the pan and melt the cheese. this is an old trick

>throw the mayo in the trash where it belongs
always suspected italians aren't white

Wow interesting trick would try tnx.

>bad taste

supposed to make into patties you -- not from box

not bad. does it work with a thicker patty?

Use a grill to cook the party, if you don't have a grill, fry it in a pan with light oil. Put that on a bun, then layer cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion on it. Use condiments to taste, although I use light mayo, a dap of ketchup and lots of mustard because I like mustard

put shrooms on top of meat, then put cheese and melt, put ground pepper

saute onions with sugar until brown
then make sauce: sugar, rum, salt, teriyaki

assemble with roman lettuce, tomato bacon then add sauce and meat with cheese

truly the wops know their burger tricks.

Lmao

You guys have black Angus cattle?

Are these burgers from the same black angus cows raised by the infamous Russian cowboys? Heard a news program on them.

It's a cute little love letter to the US. At least our beef culture, anyway.

Yes. We were a pork country and all our cows were milk breeds. Their meat was meh only good for beef stroganoff and like that.
But we now bought cattle from abroad and have several huge farms and produce local steaks and stuff.

Put the pepper on a pan until it's toasted for maximum power.
Bite it while you eat the burger

They imported both American steer and hired American cowboys to raise black angus beef. There are now Russian cowboys and Russian rodeos. NPR did a story on it. Worth listening to.

avocado and jalapeƱos

Cheese, Lettuce, Mustard, Onions. Go for it bro.

I fucking hate people that put avocado on a burger.

kek

cant go wrong with a 6 pack of Bun Boys

>premade burgers

nigga you buy minced beef and make your own

>all these euroburger "experts"

>not liking avocado

Fucking swamp germans.

Personally I like the pickles and tomato on the side, just grilled onions cheese, bacon and a tiny bit of mustard on the actual burguer. Sometimes less is more.

All these "burgerburger" experts

I like avocado, but not on burgers.

Tzatziki and potato chips.

You are what you eat, right?

Avocado usually makes beef taste even better desu. Greatest food combo there is.

Burger
>medium-medium well (less pink)
Cheese
>America or Swiss is only viable options
Onion
>place on top of cheese, affirm its position so it doesn't slip out when you eat
Pickles
>option
Lettuce
>can also be grilled for warmth
Place your sauces on the other bun and put on top. All done.

slices of tomatos

>mfw i read this in a homer voice
bueno

American cheese, onions, lettuce, BBQ sauce and bacon is my favorite.

What would you do? Dice them?

How popular are burgers in russia? Your pic makes me jelly desu.
>tfw too lazy to go out and get the ingredients for a nice homemade burger right now

I have cherry tomatoes maybe dice them and fry a bit(together with onion) and put on a burger?

Just give it more time when searing for each side before you put the lid on

>>medium-medium well (less pink)
nah senpai. medium rare-medium. nothing worse than a dry burger

Nopales is an even better combo but you need steak, not burguer

I like to have cheese, tomatoes and onion on my burgers desu

No, the tomato should be raw to contrast the hot protein, cheese and onion (assuming you are caramelizing it)

We have a lot of burger places theburgerguide.com/best-burgers-in?metro=Moscow
And mcdonalds-like chains are always crowded.

think i'm gonna stick with the oven. maybe completely subjective, but imho they turn out juicier that way and the cheese is definitely better tasting made in an oven than just melted in steam.

>eating cactus

This triggers the Californian

If your pan is hot enough, it will take less than 30 seconds for the cheese to start melting, because the burger patty is already hot when you put the cheese on top. But yes, an oven or just using the top grill option should do the trick

I hate avocado in general. It's okay only in sushi maybe.
But I were told avocados here are not fresh and don't taste so good as fresh ones. And they are terribly overpriced.

oh i have no doubt it melts properly, when i do omelet with cheese topping i use the lid and it works nicely

Yeah that makes sense then. Bad avocado's are pretty terrible

This, there is a world of difference between fresh avocado/guac and past date avocado

Not only they are imported from the other side of the planet they are not popular here so lay on shelves for a long time. And they cost $1.5 per single fruit. I can buy 2kg of oranges for same money.

>They got popular tnx to sanctions before that we imported beef. They make steaks and everything here now.

Good tovaryoch, very good.

Avocados are super overrated.
Guacamole is dank af tho.

Damn you Yuri, I'm hungry at 4am now

>chocolate is super overrated
>chocolate milk is dank af tho

Do you realize how dumb you sound?

Chocolate milk is a lot better than chocolate though.

It's still chocolate.

Fuck you, faggot CHI/stacy

So what? The taste is different.

Why the fuck is there an american flag on the buns?
What the fuck is "Original American Style"

What the fuck do you think it is, you dumb fuck?
It's original american style hamburger buns.

We have many such products.

I'm not a spic faggot

Yet it's still chocolate.

>sandvich
>not butterbrot
vasja, wtf :D

With Trump becoming president, the emergence of Russian cowboys, it's clear it's time to blanda upp

put the cheese in the patty to make a juicy lucy

We use both. Sandwich usually has 2 pieces of bread. And can be fried/hot sandwich.
Or something like subway.
butterbrot is well soviet-style butterbrot.

Are we allowed to have food threads? Usually I ask /ck/ about other countries food but since there's no flags I mostly get meme answers

Of course we are. Post what you got

gonna go full heretic mode and use rye bread buns for a burger lol

hesburger has rye burgers.
and Russian mcdonalds had "beef a la rus" with rye bun.

Well I'm mostly curious about the way you guys grill your meat. I've seen a lot of videos in yt and I see a tendency to use a lot of sauces on your meat. I don't know if its a regional thing or not. It's curious for us since we mainly only use salt (and a couple other spices). The other thing that calls my attention is that we don't put lids on when grilling meats, and you guys use that option a lot (maybe to add a smoked effect?)

some would call it a juicy poosy

interesting. i don't go to these fast food places, but maybe they have something like that here too

grilling vs. bbq

Full triggering mode

If i give you 15 dollars right now, would you suck your dad's dick?

Yeah every region and person is different. I don't really grill that much but sometimes I only use salt and pepper and sometimes I do sauce. BBQ is pretty popular as well so you'll see lots of smoked and grilled burgers.

stuff the burger with kraft single slices, put purple mustard and chicken nuggets inside, use buttered biscuits for buns and then wrap the whole thing in bacon strips

This is a terrible comment. Take a shotgun and end your life

Cucumber
Eggs
Sausages

Here we mostly make shashlik on bbq. Meat is marinated(in sour wine or vinegar or sometimes something more exotic like ayran) so it's soft and juicy.

>put lids on when grilling meats
Wait, you mean some people do it when grilling a steak in a pan?

Brazilians do that

No. I meant their grills have lids