No mans sky thread, post some of your cool findings

No mans sky thread, post some of your cool findings

>post who you are on Sup Forums
No thx

>No faggots sky

No thx

Same fag

Also how the fuck does posting pics from no mans sky show who you are retard?

its pretty clear that from the pic posted that this game was intended to be on PC right OP?

i hear people on twitch saying that the grafx arent as crisp as they should be for a next gen system. and that it runs at 30 fps even tho thats not bad as you PCfags think. no this is not bait for pcmasterracefags to talk shit

30 fps is pretty bad user

What's the consensus , is this game shit or not?

Checked

Also i dont own the game yet tbh, i just want to see some cool shit from the game to convince me to get it

the human eye cant handle anything [ast 30fps so not sure what you mean by this

"DISCOVER NEVER BEFORESEEN PLANETS THAT YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO WALK ON!"

Bitch, there are outposts with robots and shit on these "undiscovered" planets. definitely a refund game. They said I would discover shit, not rename shit.

It's shit

>not op
I enjoyed it(PC). Played for 10 hours so far with no crashing or errors. A few bugs that suck but don't break the game. It's mostly flying/running around and collecting resources while talking to aliens and avoiding sentinels. You can be a pirate if you want and attack frigates and such. I don't feel like I've played enough to give a full review though. There is a lot to do.

This has to be bait

Marketer please

how is this bait?

please explain this

Actually no... I did enjoy the game for what it was. I went it after seeing all the PS4 reviews with the same attitude I went in with Star Bound when that came out at first. It won't have much content and will probably be bad for awhile. I was very wrong about that IMO.

Playing on PC, several hours in. No issues. 60fps works perfectly. Lot's of people with issues though, just look at the steam reviews.

I mean simple fucking google search proves you're a faggot.
"Although the human eye and brain can interpret up to 1000 frames per second, someone sitting in a chair and actively guessing at how high a framerate is can, on average, interpet up to about 150 frames per second."

My bf got this game and he loves it...i thought i would to but infknd it super borining...theres literally no action...there are no missions...no plots...just collecting shit upon shit and seeing new plants and animals...

>its on the internet so it has to be true

until you are an eye expert this will never be true. so you can fuck off with your faggot google facts and suck a huge cock like you day on the daily you queer boi

Lmao, you pulled 30fps out of your ass and think it's more accurate than a google search? Mmk, kiddo.

Space minecraft

>pc fuck assravaged
>implying his google search is right
>accusing and implying

go to be junior, you gotta mow the lawn tomorrow for mommy and daddy

what the fuck are you talking about?

>Same fag

Nope, and the game is the huge crap of the year, played for a bunch of retard faggots who probably likes furry, truly disgusting

Don't even try to argue with these kinds of people

>Multiplayer
>Build bases
>Terraform
No... gotta say the only thing they have in common is autism.

Crashes on startup, found some opengl fix, it did not work for me, uninstall and refund

>Hostile Sub-Thread Scan Detected
>Haters Inbound
Shitstorm approaching, I hope you upgraded your shields to Theta. This is going to be a rough one.

Yeah idk how to respond. It doesn't really make much sense.

Ok, pal.

my thoughts exactly. i landed on a planet and fucking robots scouting around. why the fuck am i here if you can send scouts everywhere

Bait.

But that said, I feel that 30fps is the absolute minimum of an acceptable gaming framerate.

anyone with a brain is bored of this game before they even play it

I actually say 40 is the minimum. Even 30 is a bit too sketch.

The difference is so small. Proof that computerfags are the worst fags and also whiny bitches

Faggots want No mans sky? make me
QDIFL-6ABJF-?????

I found the refund button, worst game in awhile

I wasn't saying that it's a big difference. I'm fine with 30 fps. I'm just saying you're a retard for thinking its all we could comprehend.

60 dollars is the max a video game will charge for the vanilla program. would you say that it is worth the max amount? no fucking way, you pay for quality and the game is just unfinished. I love alpha and would have gladly purchased it if they called it an alpha but they didnt. Now the game is so devoid of actual content that they are wiping the servers and releasing a patch to change literally every aspect of the game and rewrite the story completely, less than a week after its release.

It's just a first person version of the last part of spore. Prove me wrong

>Protip:you can't

Idk about you guys but 30fps looks blurry to me.

>The difference is so small
I'm legally blind and even eye can see the difference between 30 and 60.

Hm, thats nice bro,cool.

Can't argue with you there. I think the studio was low on cash and pushed the release of a beta build so they could finish the final build but don't know about that yet.

not the other guy but 30fps I find gives me a headache if played for a lengthy period of time, been getting from playing my old 360 of late and some pc games

What type of things you can do ? It's just space exploration or something, can you build a base on a planet?

>30fps
are all of you anons playing on a fucking toaster ?

They probably don't change the default settings.

Your gif is broken

not sure if i should feel bad for your terrible eyes, or jealous that you can play with shit FPS.

No that poster, but how is it broken?

Can a toaster run The Last Of US ?

i want to get this game but i'm gonna wait till the price drops to get this game as i hear it's not worth 60 dollars

I want no man's sky, but I'd need a pc, a room to play , and had electricity too.

Not gonna get it.

GHOSTBUSTERS IN SPACE

The Last Of Us pc release when ?

Game is overrated tbh