Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
youtube.com/watch?v=MjfHuAVig9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maritime Canada
Baseball

California
Hockey, rugby, and volleyball

Football, specifically the MIGHTY Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Michigan, Freedomland
Baseball, football, hockey, boxing

Hueland
Football. Tennis

Online animal fights

rugby
loigue
cricket

flag
pro wrestling

>Rugby (League & Union)
>Cricket
>AFL (Hawthorn)
>Football (West Syd)

AFL is not a real sport

boxing
watch the big football games (derbys, finals, internationals etc) and international rugby tho

Estonia
Dota2

Is there even any good boxers at the moment though?

The only person who's meant to stand out is Mayweather and he's really boring and I kinda just find point fighters to be a joke. Basically just manipulating the rules to """win"""

please watch joseph parker

France

Rugby, and football for big competitions, boxing once in a while.

Hmm his record's clean and many KO's but has he been fighting the cream?

european football but just in Germany, and just barely

stop stealing all our rugby players you dog cunts

how the fuck should I know, I wouldn't even know his name if he didn't happen to be a kiwi. same goes for steven adams

flag
MMA

Reee.

Pick on Khabib and Ferguson?

Think Conner can beat Khabib?

tough to pick but i would say ferguson. yeah conor can beat khabib, his striking is way better

Georgia
hockey and baseball

Sorry about the Thrashers, bud

Hmm cause I've got Khabib. I don't think Ferguson can knock him out and Khabib is too strong, I reckon Ferguson gets grapplefucked

Yeah its a thing man. If Khabib leaves himself open like he did in that Johnson fight? Might be over pretty quick. If he gets Conner down once? He'll fuck him up and Conner will gas. If he survives 2 rounds? Conners tightness will be gone and I reckon Khabib will grapplefuck him but can he finish it? Conner is pretty shit on the ground so maybe.

Conner/Khabib is basically the only truely interesting fight in the UFC atm though imo

Got Thompson over Woodly?

what county?

Sports?

ye at least I can watch the preds and occasionally go see the glads play. The Preds are better run as a franchise so there's not the impending sense of doom around them like there was with the Thrashers.

Fulton

Same goes for khabib wrestling ,mate. Connor got wrestle-fucked by a 2 weeks notice Mendes. Let that sink in.

Khabib will get interim bullshit title belt. Easy.

the thing is ferguson is an excellent grappler himself both with wrestling and submissions
and i have no idea who wins the rematch between woodly and thompson, its really whoever makes the best adjustments
i wasnt saying i was picking conor, i was just saying that conor could actually win the fight. hes heavy handed and hits very accurately

unknown
basically i only watch sports when i go out drinking with the lads. and then it's either football or some martial arts stuff

of course there are good fighters, but i take it you mean exciting fighters, in which case -- check out ggg and kovalev.

mayweather is brilliant, but I understand why a casual would find him boring to watch. he's basically the master of not getting hit (he's also """retired""") check this vid youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
>manipulating the rules to win
actually, wait, don't. watch THIS vid. much better
youtube.com/watch?v=MjfHuAVig9g

not really but like 90% of the ranked heavyweights are bums anyway. i don't really rate aj but i reckon he'd chin parker. would like to see the fury (tysons cousin, hughie) get made.

Hmm see I've never seen Ferguson fight besides his one with RDA. Just saw him fucking around being a reasonably creative fighter but without the power to knock out someone I knew was able to be knocked out.

The fact is that Thompson is probably a better fighter but Woodly is a better athlete. idk man I reckon Woodly's natural power wins it, who knows? Maybe Thompson gets lucky

Why does Conor have a boner?

Little motherfucker.

Literally the reason I don't like him. Just a fucking punk. Although the other guy tried to headbutt him so hey

forgot to add: styles make fights
think rock, papers, scissors.

I unironically believe that the only welterweight alive today who could beat FMJ is Amir Khan. which is kind of funny when you consider the average boxing fans opinion of him

this is why i love boxing btw. saying you can beat somebody is just words until they fight. one punch can change it all and opinions don't actually matter -- but everybody has one. also fighters egos play into this hilariously

i think it's hilarious. some wrestling tier shit.

I thought Amir's chin was cracked?

Eh little cunt. idk man you're a Brit, don't you find his antics as obnoxious as I do?

hes wearing a cup

thompson is the better striker but woodly has that knockout power and his wrestling which showed in the first fight

Watched a bit of that defence one. I mean its really good, wish I could move my head like that but its not real man. Lets see him try that shit on the street hey, get fucking railed pretty quick

I know I sound like a twat. But is just abusing the rules of boxing rather than any real skill.

Look at Garbrandt in the Cruz fight. That's some top notch slip and rip, not just dodging and dodging

I reckon Thompson could win a 3 round fight but I think in the 5 round one he just can't avoid Woodly for long enough and he's going to get put away again

>don't you find his antics as obnoxious as I do?
ofc, that's why i kind of enjoy him. antihero kind of deal. don't get me wrong, i'm not a huge fan, but it's kind of funny still.

amirs chin is terrible, that's why it's an odd opinion to have, but i think his speed is too much for fmjs defensive style.

it's the feet to watch, not the head. fmj footwork is next level. and yeah ofc it helps in a real fight and is a 'real skill' -- it's balance

i understand where you're coming from/what you're getting at though.

>Watched a bit of that defence one
fugg now i'm watching it again, i only posted it not seen it for years. i think one of his parents must be a housecat.

>it's the feet to watch
Maybe there's something I can't see. He seems to only go back, never to step in and catch them.

>and yeah ofc it helps in a real fight and is a 'real skill'
Of course. But as a part of other skills

>i think one of his parents must be a housecat.
Yeah that stance where he's using his shoulder to protect his head's pretty cool hey

anime

No

football
das it

Oh he's also REALLY good at line-fighting. Which is always beautiful

Can you set someone up in boxing? Like knock one of their arms out of the way then punch over it?

called the 'philly shell' -- it's pretty nuts. i more just meant the speed of his reactions though.

the thing with the footwork is that it's just so good. you need to be well planted in order to throw or dodge a punch in whatever direction you're moving.

otherwise what you've just said is why i fancied (past tense, never going to happen) khan vs mayweather. mayweather is a counterpuncher that boxes off the backfoot. he gets away with it because most people are slow in comparison to him - why he also dodged manny when he was younger imo - who like khan is a pressure fighter (with incredible angles.)

>pressure fighter (with incredible angles.)
See that's what I was looking at, because he's always going backwards its nearly impossible to find a good angle on him

And yeah I like his little bob back punch forward move. Looks like his classic

>Can you set someone up in boxing? Like knock one of their arms out of the way then punch over it?
this came up in a fight i was watching recently. just trying to remember who it was.. :/
and yes, it is legal, as long as it's a definete 'push' or punch, you can't hold somebody and puncht hem

I'd like to hold Mayweather and punch him, would be fun :c

fin lan
football

1. American parents but grew up in Hong Kong
2. mostly rugby

1. Cali
2. Football, baseball, soccer, bum fights

Flag
AFL cunt

mate, there's shit stirring but this is crossing the line
apologise now

Football
Motorsports call my attention, I just don't have the time for them

Football and Hockey (CFL and NHL)

I know a lot of people who like the NFL but I can't bring myself to care.

football

Motorsports and a bit of footy, i only watch important games tho.

>mfw i was in that red stand and saw the crash

The only sport I attempt to follow is rally racing

>Italy
Turkish oil wrestling

Northern California
Boxing, MMA, and Basketball
Who /heem/ here?

uk (ignore flag)
cricket

das raycist

hokkei

India, in order