do this while we wait for the other faggots to find the thread

Does he do abortions?

What the fuck is this fill me in niggers

Who do you voodoo, Bitch!?!

this

Dubs decides thread turned into anime cringe text

What the fuck? Fill me in faggots

Anime user pls come back we need you

I hope you have two beautiful children and they both get cancer. And when a cure is created, you get in a car accident on the way to the hospital. And you're the only survivor.

Bumping

She did deny his romantic gesture of 200$ night ending with a bloody asshole.

Oh god I'm so sorry... It's just that they're so many of them in my head all yelling at once telling me what to say

In orbit

Re roll

Roll

Guys pls do cringy anime stuf

From last thread

Re roll again

You're right, your face gave me cancer

Winrar

You may not understand this but i want to watch you put chicken eggs in your vagina and plop them out. I want you to name each one after popes then take them all and make them pope hats out of paper, make them small wooden boats and put them out to sea.

Niggers are black

I can think of a few things you could do... when are you free?

It couldn't hurt to at least try, baby.

OP here

Send a picture of your dick

I miss anime user

Tinder don't work like that

say:

got any nudes from age 15?

God she's so fucking boring

Good news for you though is 3 out of 5 of the voices think you're attractive.

She'll "help you" by sending the cops your way. Lol.

Are we fucking or what?

*sheathes katana while tipping fedora* Forgive me, m'lady. I'm Evan-chan *kneels down on one knee and tips fedora* a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't be walking the streets alone at night like this. Do you need assistance m'lady?

reroll

Fucking roll for this niggers

Yo, the more degrading I get, the more these ladies get wet. It's only busted bitches that can't take what I said. But fuck busted bitches, they make my dick limp and they're useless to a sick pimp like me.

So, what do you think about the kikes?

roll

ok this

Sorry about that it was all just my autocorrect. Itd going completely crazy! Anyway, how are you doing beatiful?

Thumbs Up! Waaaaaaaaaaaay Up!

~My name is Big Thug Mike and I approve this message! 2016!!! ~

......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯"".;.;.;.;.,"
....",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/
......::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:
.......,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::

Rolliolli

i know, do the suggestion from last thread. tell her she is boring and just wait

What comes out of a nigger's vag after 9 months of pregnancy? ans-a living shit

WINRARRRRRR

wins

How dare you patronize me! I'll have you know that I have instigated multiple wars in several Asian countries! I am the mastermind behind all atrocities in the world! Yet you think I need help from some shrink!
*polishes my kunai* I'll show you! You have NO idea what you have done! This will be the last thing you do!
*teleports next to you*

This is the end...any last words?

Your names really fitting, cause you're one in Emily-on

To have yet to taste the blade of my legendary katana

Start talking shit

Nvm fuck my 44 do this op

To have yet to taste the blade of my legendary katana senpai

Roll

Fuck this anime shit is the worst.

Rolling for based anime-sensei

win, fucking kek

Omg ur back

Get her number then send the sonny d

you are the true gentleman

Op listen to anime sensei

the voices in my head are a collection of retards from Sup Forums. go to the random board and look for a thread called ITS STILL GOING it's the thread where they're deciding what I say to you.

To have yet to taste the blade of my legendary katana

Oh, Emily...

Alright you dumb whore, enough games. Get over here and suck my big flappy wiener

roll

Re rollorino

Just a prank bro

this thread needs more fedora tipping

check em

she probably wants to fuck

if you don't let me walk you home, you could get hurt.... even raped, we wouldn't want that to happen,

right?

Roll

I want to fucking die. Forget what the other ones said. I need someone who loves me.

gotchu homie

Spaghetti roll

the sonny d

what the fuck man

I'm going to rape you

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Shameless self-roll.

The god Kek will hopefully bless me ITT.

Sorry, I'm just trying to create a funny conversation. I hate everything too conventionnal, why don't you also try, it won't hurt you. I promise I will protect you with my katana.

Wasted dubs retard I already got them

win

Send her the link to this thread

Reroll

roll

but they already got it

That's breaking the fucking code get outta here with those wasted dubs faggot

You just been pranked

Reroll

*clears throat* fufufu, it's quite cold out... *shrugs out of trench coat, revealing toned physique, and hands it to you* I think you'll need this more than me, hmm?

Again

>That's the point

Send this threads link

well op, i guess im the boring one since i dont find this anime shit funny at all. you can still make the converation intresting, but you seriously have to stop listening to these faggots... making sure another user doesnt get laid isnt entertaining at all, that shit happens 24/7 without any1 else deciding what to say.
actually reversing this and pulling is off would be intresting, not this fedora tipping meme spewing bullshit

Fuck you nigger bitch