Help me out Sup Forums, dubs decide

Help me out Sup Forums, dubs decide

Bump, help me get tits

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door

can I poop in your vagina and eat it out of you until my heart gives out?

Rawl

7zip

Winrar winrar chicken dinrar

Well you seem like a boring little shit

Heh..

It appears a worthy advisory has appeared
*grips katana* Have you any idea what you have just done. The mins within me have laid dormant for over millenia! Yet you have awakened them. You best pray to Allah, for nothing can save you now.

Prepare yourself.
*unsheathes katana*
Here I come!

Lmao winrar

Nice

You have got to be the ugliest fucking greasy slut I have ever seen. Can I shower you and cum in your asshole a bunch of times? I'm not really interested in a relationship with such a shit but I will fuck your dog on cam for a Big Mac

OP here, I fucked up...

>witnessed

Rerolli

Jins* correct it for me because my inglish succs

Rooolo

In b4 rejected

Lol

I'll post when she replies

Winrar

Roll.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL PUSSY SHITTERS ARE DOING

THIS WILL SAVE IT

Haha ignore those messages, I'm with some friends now but I can make some time for such a pretty girl like you :)

slob on my knob like its corn on the cob and then I'll spooge on you till you can't see through the goo

*Send a picture of a small girl crying*

"This is my little sister. Either you respond in the next thirty seconds or I'm going to kick her in the side of the head."

Kek

You fool, you must wait until the relation becomes magical until you fuck it up.

> Trust me this is with im always doing. ( albeit not intentionally )

I want to stuff my Russian stub nosed cock in your oversized kike mouth and cum until it bursts through your beak. I want my micro penis in you even after death.

Please

Here's a picture

Wtf nigger

Ral

This is pasta from previous you cunt

I need you to ram a massive cock in my asshole. Can you do that for me?

And I win again

do this pls OP

And again

Are you a god?

I am for this thread, indeed
Too bad op is a nigger as always and doesn't deliver

Alright since OP is being a faggot I'll go.

Fair warning, at the end of this I'm going to act like one of my buddies stole my phone and was texting her.

I'll send any text or picture to my mother that you want. She's currently miffed at me because I said I'd be home at 11 and it's almost midnight here.

Post ending in 8 gets first text.

I'm going to rape you.

rr

I'm really sorry for my mistakes, mom. I'm coming back right now and I'll never do that again.

It never happens with me
Reroll

Sorry mom, I'm a nigger now

Im sorry mom but I just can't deal with anything anymore. In 2 minute I'll be blowing my brains out. Goodbye :(

Roll

roll

rll

It's been eating at me for awhile and I just think I should tell you I hid a camera in the shower and masturbate to a video of you nude

you're getting rape instead

rllo

WINRAR

Roll

wins

WINRAR

Feels Good Man

She's not going to appreciate the suicide comments. That's a touchy subject since my sisters fucking crazy.

Post ending in 4 decides response.

Mom, please dont be mad, but can you come get me? the guys here are doing stuff that is making me feel uncomfortable

alright then;

fine i won't kill myself, but only if you send nudes

Fuck you nigger

it's not a joke. Goodbye I love you

roll

roll

Rolllll

rrrrr

roll for this

Roll

This pls

"the real reason that I want to kill myself is because molested me when we were kids"

rolling

rolling for this

Rolllio

this

Do this

roll

roll

Rolli

this b0ss

rolling

WINRAR

winrar

win

roll

No, got it first mane

roll

Retarded win

WIN

Are you fucking stupid said post ending in 4 not 8

Have you heard the good word of our lord and savior tito dickman?
He hates phil and loves the ladies!

I haven't scrolled down yet, but if I see that she's talked back after using some horse shit pick up line, let alone tits, her dad's probably fucked her and she will look for any type of attention from men using sexuality cause daddy taught her that way.

You assholes are going to make me lose so many good boy points.

2 decides.

DO IT FAGGOT

fuck you bitch, this is connor, send them nudes or i'll blow my brains out

Just give it up fam, it ain't worth it

FUCK YOU MOM, THIS IS THE REASON I LET DAD TOUCH ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

early winrar

lol Connor is actually kidnapped he's going to Syria to join Isis