Sup Sup Forums I'm sitting at my local library bored out of my fucking mind...

Sup Sup Forums I'm sitting at my local library bored out of my fucking mind. My mother (she lives with me) asked if I had any plans tonight and I didn't have the strength to admit I only have 1friend and no social skills so i said yes and the look on her face......it was like a kid on Christmas which just made me feel even more like shit. AMA and 69 decides......

Plz respond

Bump

how old are you? still in school?

Decides what, fag?

Why aren't you gaining admin access on the computer? After that you can make a bootable flash drive and live boot GNU/Linux or BSD. It takes like 30-40 minutes.

I'm 23

Decides what I do you mong

Library open this late? Op go hit on a girl
What a the worst that could happen? She'll say no? She has a bf?

I don't know what you talking about. It almost midnight library's closed bruh

do you ever do anything to leave the house? if not you should try just volunteering places to meet people. anything is better than wasting your life away sad and lonely wishing you tried.

I'm just sitting alone in my car in the parking lot

I second this

Some times I go to my Friends house and play Vidya for like 12 hours straight but i live in bumfuck nowhere with nothing to do

I also go to work if that counts

Hit the club, a bar, or a fucking gym
Dont sit around feeling sad
You're the only one standing in your own way of making this night worth remembering

i found that drugs/booze can be a good tool to learn social skills. they make it so you can get over your fear and interact with strangers. once you realize that nothing bad is going to happen it gets a lot easier.

also 23
just get out there, user. hold a job, be friendly to the coworkers. walk the town, just say hi. eventually you establish some connections, in turn pulling you out of that kind of rut.

Move somewhere that isnt the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Theres nothing to live there for, you'll just end up like the sad old people that live there.

There are a few bars scattered around I tried going to them to socialize once but they're just filled with sad rednecks and big ass bikers. I cancelled my gym causei cocouldn't afford it anymore but I did enjoy being there in the presence of ppl my age didn't interact with them tho

I'm poor and packing up and moving just isn't an option right now. I've been taking cold showers for weeks because I'm saving up to fix my hot water heater

Get out, fucking normie.

does your friend know other people? maybe you should try to do shit with them, build up a larger circle, network.

No it's actually why were so fucking close we've been each other's only friend for like 5 years I'd die for him tho so It always feels good to kno I've got at least 1 ya know

Maybe you should both try some hick hobbies then? You said you lived out in the middle of nowhere, burn shit, shoot shit, drive around, drink.

I despise hick shit I tried going fishing and hunting once and I wanted to turn my gun on myself

less old man more rebellious teenager. Like burning shit. Sure it sounds stupid, but its better than nothing

Also you said you had a car, just go do something stupid. Its better than boredom.

It literally is nothing lmao if you got friends to make a bonfire sure but I don't so I'd just be that creepy guy burning stuff in his yard