Hey, guys. I am Agender, ask me anything

Hey, guys. I am Agender, ask me anything.

I have a wife and I am a software engineer, and I don't think I'm a special snowflake, if that's a start.

How is it possible to not be any gender like what the fuck? Are you referred to as It or They? Cause that shit creepy

Yeah, I use they pronouns!

I used to not think of it as a singular pronoun either, but language evolves in time!

You are born with a dick or a vagina. Pick one

I did! But I've never felt like a man or a woman. Ever since I was a kid, I never really fit the part of either, but the fact that it's a recognized identity now is very incredible to me.

>I've never felt like a man or a woman.
This is some subjective dumbass bullshit. It's not about how you feel kiddo because feelings don't fucking matter. You either have a dick or you don't

Also, why are there flags? If you can't choose to be something then why have pride in it?

agree

Edgy faggot

You can't be agender. There are only two genders. You can't be without a gender

What's it like living with a mental disorder?

Three in a row dubs

Male and Female cats act the same but they have penises and vagina’s. They are male or female. The same is true with humans. You dont need to feel it to be it.

You don't need to get upset dude. I have a penis, yes, but gender and sex are two different things.

For instance my sex is male, but I do not have a gender.

More so, just as you said; pride! It's the same reason the American flag exists, dude.

Do you have a penis or do you have a vagina?
As asked, it's either, "I have a penis" or "I have a vagina," or "I mutilated my genitaliae, so I am literally agender."

Alternatively, does this trigger you?

Looks like OP left to go find his safe space, let's make this a Spiderman thread now

I have my masters in software engineering and me and wife have been married for two years in September. I'm taking a vacation to Japan soon!

I'm doing wonderful!

>Cats are now agender

I have a penis, and I don't touch Tumblr. They misconstrue everything to the nth degree.

They're all about jumping to attack someone before explaining factual information to them.

>I don't think I'm a special snowflake
Yes, as clearly demonstrated by your making a thread the sole purpose of which is for people to talk about you and how different you are.

if you dont think you are a special snowflake... why do you think we care?

Do you want to have kids? Would you refer to them as he/she or as they?

As an agender AMAB, does your wardrobe still contain any gendered clothes, even female clothes?
What made you decide to identify as agender?

Honestly.

Let me put it to you straight. You are lacking in hormones. It's a common medical condition. It is treatable.

Accepting that you are some other gender than your penis is a fad at this point. Just be a man/woman and get hormone therapy for the genitals you already have.

You literally cannot come up with a reason why this is wrong.

kek

Whatever my kids prefer to be called, but at birth it would be cruel to call them anything but they're sex. I wouldn't force my identity on to them.

But we want to have kids someday, yes!

>Agender
>They pronoun
>Not plural
>language evolves
You need to go back to elementary school and re-learn pronouns because they is a word used to point out multiple people. You are one person. The A means no/none/not.
Lil bit lost there bud >>>/Tumblr/

How does it feel to be a completely fucking worthless faggot?

What is your biological gender?

>uses a SJW special snowflake label
>totally not a special snowflake guis

>Hey, guys. I am an attention whore that doesn't like having sex, ask me anything.
fixed that for ya

ITT: edgy fags who can't handle a simple conversation

At least I don't attack people behind anonymity on the internet.

I have a penis.

>I am a male
>I have no gender
Well then what the fuck are you and how the fuck can you not be a gender?
My Brain hurts

you cant be agender. please embrace reality and stop being a fucking piece of shit

gender =/= gender identity

False equivalency fallacy OP

>Agender
>doesn't like having sex
I think you mean asexual. You're going to tell me you don't know what aromantic or demi-gender means too?

You're feeling attacked? Maybe you're just...

Triggered.

I mentioned this earlier, gender and sex are two different constructs on a biological level.

I see how this is weird, and it is to a lot of people. But once I realized there was a term for how I was feeling it made my life eons better.

so you are a male. end of discussion

but they never said they were male?
A wife and a penis =/= male.

Which one are you more attracted to?

Well if OP is Agender then that must mean i Sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Morons can't hold a conversation.
Example - OP claims to be agender when he means asexual.
Agender isn't a thing, while asexuality is.
If you can't even say what you mean correctly, you're a moron, and cannot hold a proper conversation.

No, I never said I don't like having sex. I am well aware.

I appreciate you!

I'm an Attack Helicopter and there are no bathrooms for me. Life is difficult when I imagine away reality.

Are you by chance a millennial?

But isn't Sex another term for Gender in America?

I've heard this for months now, try again.

I'm studying software engineering and got an internship making websites. I feel like its a waste though so what should I do to fast track to making bank?

I'm 26, so yes!

That's also a false equivalency fallacy

>gender and sex are two different things
You are a man. Your gender is male. You cannot give any evidence to the contrary because it's completely subjective. I don't know why you would think that you were anything else, it makes no fucking sense.

>It's the same reason the American flag exists, dude.

The American flag exists to represent a sovereign nation independent of all others, with its own powers and people.

I didn't know the agender nation was part of the UN

no, i think they means agender.

I was talking about this guy

Stop being a technophobe shitlord.

OP why are you even posting this on Sup Forums? If anything you should be posting this on /LGBT/ faggot

I knew it. Agender is a social construct OP. In 20 years you will look back at identifying as agender and laugh

You're not a gender, there are only two faggot

> on a biological level

Wrong

Investing is really important! As for the non-monetary side of things, networking and connecting with people is as well! Talk to many people and make connections, and be friendly and open. Opportunities will come to you! Good luck!

The fast track is getting your hormones corrected, softdick.

how do you deal with these neck-bearded degenerates that gain validation through belittling others? I totally support you and the lgbt community!

Do you like ass or tits?

My Dubs say OP should fuck off to /LGBT/ instead

Maybe so, but I will also remember how it changed my life at the time and how I was a much happier and inspired person because of it.

You're trolling right?

how do you deal with close minded bigots like the people in these threads? you've got my support!

Hey, thank you! I just don't belittle back. There is a difference between being mean and misinformed, and I always try to inform someone before being mean. Not everyone has access to the same information as others do!

OP don't post this on Sup Forums post it on Tumblr or /LGBT/ where sexuality matters, Honestly on Sup Forums we really don't give a shit

I'm a mind person!

Here is some advice for the Low T Op. Might help with its staggering faggotry.

Well said!

Nah, my guy. This is very real for me.

Unless he's a fungus, he has a gender, therefore not genderless.

im not op man i was asking him/her

Go back to Tumblr.

Underage with shit taste b& now

I can assure you I don't have a hormone imbalance. This is gender; sex pertains to biological things such as lack of hormones!

>((((""""Agender"""))))
>Daily dose colours at top and bottom

You are a faggot, you just don't knowmit yet

Do you watch Steven Universe? (serious question. I want to fuck Yellow Diamond)

You can't prove in your genes or some shit that gender and sexuality are different

lgbt
Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans

Oh wow guys I didn't see an A in there Thanks Stalin!

if you need a special flag you're a special snowflake.

besides, gender is chromosomal.

>I am Agender,

I'm also A gender: Male.

It's one of the two genders, and im grateful i wasn't born with a defect that meant i wasn't one of those two.

honestly, props to you for making this thread. these people can't understand its your life..

I did, but the fandom really ruined it for me after a while!

And what is your sex?

>This is gender; sex pertains to biological things such as lack of hormones

Sex pertains to biology
Sex is scientific
Sex can be proven
Gender????

So, maybe you don't need hormone treatment, maybe you need a psychologist?

Hab benis means you are male faggot