Is pedophilia wrong?

Is pedophilia wrong?

Discuss:

Not really

yes Jesus Christ

Is a debate even necessary for this?

no, why do you think its wrong?

I'll clarify because humans like to skew what pedophilia means. To be a pedophile is to have an attraction to underage females. It is a sick abomination that only produces problems for society. Liking an anime loli is not pedophilia.

no one said anything about loli

>attraction to underage females
user pls

Exactly, it's engrained in our DNA. People in the last 100 years are trying to convince us that it's something evil. When for thousands of years we married and procreated very young. Great job user

I'm sure nothing can possibly go wrong with this post. This topic will be discussed in a calm and respectful manner.

No, it's perfectly natural

yes anhero you chomo faggot

Having an attraction to any female under 30 years is a toxic abomination and only spews venom. Get your heads in a book. Get a degree, build a life and then burn it to the ground with a failed marriage.

>find something wrong with this picture
>Protip you can't
>Protip she would never do anything to the likes of you

talking about it makes a guy publish any link or image

Is pedophilia "just" under age or is it before puberty?

Sure, if you're a Muslim.

Many of those towel heads like to pretend it's wrong but secretly support it.

not for me

Secretly? They still practice it in the open streets

Why strictly females? I'm pretty sure it's pedophilia if it's a boy, too. And, yes, it's wrong, since, as a kid, they're not really able to come to informed, clear decisions. Tell me, would you have been smart enough to make an intelligent decision regarding sex at 11 years old? If you said yes, you're lying.

That's where it's bullshit. A teacher years after I graduated had a relationship or sex with a 17year old girl. He was charged with 'sexual misconduct with a child.' honestly a child? That's a bit much, if you fuck a 5 year old ok sure your awful. But if you get the same shit from fucking a 16 or 17 year old just more disgusting looks... something is wrong
>Pic related
>She's fuckin 16 in this photo
>God fuckin damn

Yes and no, it's a mental disorder, so they're just broken people and they can't help it.

Its not a mental disorder.
Explain non exclusive pedos then

Explain Bi-sexuals.

age and sexual orientation are two completly different things

I have a 13 year old that wants to fuck me, I'm 18.
What do.

Come on pedobear.....come on

let that kid fuck you right in your gay ass nigga

The feminists says is the same being from the cultural construction.

>Inb4 Feminist defends pedophilia

what about this one pedobear?

Nigga...you bes fucka 13yo. Just make sure she's a slut. If she's a V...make some command decisions. Because she will tell someone

it depends every country has different ages of consent so i feel we should just say fuck it and go with the lowest
ha

i dont mean all that bullshit tumblr non sense

being a faggot vs liking certain age ranges, or being non exclusive while like all ranges. are differnt things entirly

Pedophilia dosent only apply to underage females you absolute fucking retard
Thats what he was getting at

She has had sex with one person twice and that's it

DO IT BOI

Can some one explain Syria to me?

Salutations, friends! Please direct your attention to my dubs. Intriguing!

pedophillia isnt wrong
acting on it is.

Having pedophilia is a mental disorder and anybody who has it needs to be on a watch list. Loli is fine though.

Fucking trips....fuck....

dive into that shit user

take a look at this zinger
>699377777

Do something for me though....be gental. Also wear a wolf man mask

Autist

Pedophilia doesn't mean an attraction to "underage" people. it's an attraction to prepubescent people. If the age of consent is 9, it's still pedophilia.

Oh, boy, is she hot, user? Is she the hottest 13 year old to ever live? I she impossibly attractive? A 10? And she wants your dick? I bet it's all she can think about. All she can think about every day for every waking moment is your dick. She lies in bed vigorously masturbating to you, her god. She knows her parents will take you away from her, so she keeps it a secret. Hiding who she really is: Your undying love.

ABSOLUTELY

That's weird you posted a fox and I commented for him to wear a wolf mask....idk. maybe just coincidental

Also two weeks back a user asked if anyone knew the effects of acid on a 7 year old. I don't think he ever got back to us

Sorry about that. A very small miscalculation! NOW analyze the dubs!

Pic related

Plz

>DFC

witness these dubs

Definitely a smash and pass

Are you even trying?

Yes, it is wrong. Why? Because a child has not yet enter a state of sexual awareness. It is wrong to engage in any sexual activity with anything that is living that has not yet become sexually aware. Common sense folks, you don't need to pay for it.

Oh shit dude, she ain't gonna tell. She gonna be on muary doin what she want

>not using fetal remains as a cock sock

Post more, please.

Not at all my friends! XD

This is now a failed dubs thread

Making loli into a business that harms others is disgusting.

Getting a boner from seeing a picture of some anime chick is not worth a death sentence.

WITNESS ME

Mara is my good luck charm for faildubs

As long as you don't actually molest anyone it's fine. No one gets hurt. Punishing someone just for what they find attractive (which they have no control over) is just thought policing.

I had sex when i was 8yo with my 11yo neighboor.
I knew what sex was, my dad already gave me "the talk".She knew what it was.
It felt good. we didt it many times when out parents were shopping or out at dinner or errends etc. She moved away 2 years later.

Was i raped?
Or was i just dreaming,because this can never happen ever.

Yes, every single argument for pedophilia is honestly sickening. No child is "mature" enough mentally or physically to have sex with an adult. Any adult who finds children attractive are sick fucks who need help.

Im18and it's legal for me to have sex with a 15 year old in Australia

Rational thought on Sup Forums, AND not calling for a culling? It... it can't be.

I hope

All I can really post of her if I don't wanna get b&

You're misunderstanding the meaning of "pedophile". Pedophile just means someone who's attracted pre-pubescent children. It doesn't mean that they've ever actually had sex with one or molested one. The majority don't. Some studies have estimated that as much as 2% of the adult population are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, but the overwhelming majority never molest or have sex with one. Only a small fraction do.

Ausfag reporting for duty

Fuuuuuu

(320) 257-5525

misaka is a qt3.14

Give me the cut off. What two ages are you ok with to actually be sexually active. 15? 16? There is a guy saying he wants to bang a 13 year old because SHE wants to. What if the girl just wants some dick. who are you to tell that girl she doesn't know what she wants, what's best for her...you my friend are a short sighted hive mind that gives no thought to the true happiness of others and has a dried up old sand dick that fits in zero vigina

That wasd v2 though

these are among the more intelligent and reasonable posts on Sup Forums

That's not even a tranny at this point, it's a man with makeup and a boobjob disgusting. It's not a trap, it's a fucking ambush

>its a fucking ambush

my sides

That's one sloppy sack. I prefer my boi pussy to have a little more taughtness to it. not look like a spilled bowl of soup

as long as her clit works, i feel that it's okay. I mean she can orgasm then right?

I'm the one with the 13 year old,
I gave her some weed and alcohol cause I was smoking and drinking with a friend and she just kinda jumped on me and made out with me after a couple drinks and then she kept texting me after that and straight up said she wanted to fuck me

Trips of truth

We always forget what's good.