Be asian back in high school

>be asian back in high school
>alot of times hate myself for not being white, but still acted like asians were better than everybody
>felt that alot of my personal failures and missed opportunities was attributed to bias against my race
>become really bitter and unhappy
>grind through years of school and become a doctor
>I suddenly come across alot of money and respect
>feeling good about myself
>the bitterness against white people melts away
>start to realize that my own personal failures were attributed not to bias against my race but to inexperience, laziness, or just dumb luck.
>but my personal successes are also attributed to my hard work, ethics, and also dumb luck
>realize that race only matters to people of low socioeconomic class
>the real divide is not of race but of socioeconomic classes
>the higher classes want the lower classes to fight amongst themselves, rather than fight against the higher class, so they perpetuate a narrative that pits poor white people against poor minorities, while the rich are safe in their ivory towers
>im now a resident of an ivory tower
>feelsgoodman.png

Vote Hillary, you fucking peasants

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we should have killed off all the chinks in ww2

but then hentai wouldn't have been invented

I have never met a doctor - never ever EVER - who had anything intelligent to say. In contrast I have met many people who weren't doctors who had unbelievable intelligent things to say.

In other words, you are a faggot, and you deserve any harassment you've ever experienced in your life, and I hope that you soon kill yourself because you are completely useless to this society.

>>be asian back in high school

What are you now? Black?

Well considering you're a peasant, your social circle is comprised of meth heads and rejects. You babble your jungle languages to each other while actual intelligent people like us share ideas too complex for your little brain. It's like people who thought Batman Vs Superman was stupid because they were themselves too dumb to get it.

Faggot

I was an Eskimo in high school. Now I'm Puerto Rican. #FeelsGood

>Well considering you're a peasant
Lol. I am an IT guy who specialized on low-level and network programming. I am part of those people who'll make your sorry ass become jobless soon enough. But better luck next time, you completely incompetent asshole.

>Complaining about hentai not being invented if that happened.
user is a degenerate

lmfao

>I am an IT guy who specialized on low-level and network programming

This made me smile. If you're trolling me, I salute you.

>>be asian back in high school
Are you not Asian anymore?

yes, it is degenerate but I've never met a person that didn't enjoy hentai at least a little bit

low level means like the framework, everything else is built on top of it
are you retarded?

Nice to see that you focus on the person rather than the arguments that they bring forth. Just goes with my initial statement that all doctors I've ever met never had anything intelligent to say. And in my field I met them a LOT. And they are useless all the time.

>It's like people who thought Batman Vs Superman was stupid because they were themselves too dumb to get it.

hahahha, stop! holy shit you guys are good. I can almost believe you really are peasants

hehe xd :^)

Now you've met one. Congrats. I don't like looking at 14 year old girls getting raped by tentacles.

Right, because there are no racist rich people :/

Pro tip: half your colleagues call you a gook behind your back and deep down you still wish you were white. You're welcome for Western science, society and economics, or you'd be selling tiger bones and rhino horn back in the motherland.

>I-I am virtually argumentally raped by those mean guys
>so I'll pretend they're just trolling. That'll surely work, r-right? Right?

Nope, kiddo. Won't do. Realize that you are retarded and kill yourself. You'll never come to my level of intelligence.

Also, Asians are not more intelligent than any other races. They are just good at memorizing facts. Most Chinese and Japanese programmers I have seen are complete retards as well and too stupid to realize it - so I actually believe that OP is that mentally challenged.

normie fag get out

What's your IQ. I'm at 135 studying to become a medical examiner.

oh shit, you're not trolling? this is even funnier

how does it feel that your entire life is being completely manipulated by people like me? and you have the illusion that you're in control? that's cute.

>IQ 135
>gets raped by some random user on a random image board

Gook are you even trying

>Vote Hillary

Well now we know where you got your money from..

Oh, that's interesting now. How is my life being manipulated? I expect at least three instances which I can't refute, or else ... well, actually nothing else. It's evident you are already talking out of your anus, so that's that.

there are no ivory towers.

Hillary has a wide array of mental problems perhaps including autism, look it up, see for yourself

OP is just a troll who thinks he got big balls, but all he has is a small penis with an even smaller brain.

I'm white.

that's the beauty of it. You don't even realize it's going on.

I feel kind of strange actually discussing this topic with you. I feel like i'm working against my best interests, like when the bad guy in a movie tells the good guy his whole plan before he's about to kill him

Fpbp

Small brains do not matter if the active fissures are plentiful enough to counter-act the loss of total mass.

Ah, sorry, thought you were the Asian OP, my bad.

130, and what I do I have already explained. Proof that I know what I am talking about? Right now I am trying to find a way to enable large pages support for MS Windows, which likely requires me to change my ABI because I require a second pointer plus the amount of bytes for the reserved memory ranges (since this is something different from the COMMITED memory range). On Linux I just have to set another flag, on Windows I have to do all sorts of alignment shit.

OK, here's the confirmation, you're just talking shit.

I know, but I felt I had to keep it simple for OP. I remember reading about some French guy who's brain was really small, but he actually lived a completely normal life, so that's that.

>his IQ is 130

at least lie on the internet my dude

also nobody is impressed with your windows peasant jungle speak

>trying this hard

So you were an Asian back in high school, so are you white now or something?

Terrible b8 m8

>Vote Hillary, you fucking peasants

Eat your own 3 inch dick, you slant eyed gook motherfucker. Unless you're Japanese, all other Asians will shit on you too.

>OK, here's the confirmation, you're just talking shit.

Denial is an immature coping mechanism.

I know, I just shattered your entire universe tonight. I'm sorry. Just accept this new reality so you can continue on with your life, wiser and better

Still pissed you're not white?

aight this is a baitarino

That's not the difference between Japanese and other Asians. The difference is that Japanese actually like being shit on.

>be asian back in high school
>be asian
>back in high school
How'd the surgery go?

The only one who's denying here is you. You're denying talking anything else than crap here.

Maybe you should really drink bleach. It can only get better for you.

OP must be the lame indian type of Asian

Lies. Japs are god tier. Chinese and Koreans are shit tier. Vietnamese, Laotians, and other are abortion tier.

I am envious of your ability of being able to troll niggers by simply existing.

Niggers don't really give a fuck about us

I'm the IT guy, and I am as white as a water corpse and blond as a German.

I must agree that the socio-economic divide can in many cases be greater than a racial divide, and that hard work can overcome many boundaries...

The rest can Fuck off and all

>triggered

Vietnamese women are cute tho. The thing about Asians that are actually beautiful go from 9/10 to 4/10 by the time they hit 45.

I don't expect you to fully accept this reality immediately. It's too much to take in for your brain. But now that the idea is in our head, it will take root and grow, until it becomes a part of you. Good luck brother

While I agree that there are a lot of stupid doctors and that spending 20 years slavishly studying exactly what you're told to study isn't the best way to develop wisdom, common sense or a personality, it's hard to argue that doctors are useless.

Most people really value being alive and doctors are sometimes very helpful in keeping people alive.

>Surgery
>Race
Care to explain?

Whoops, forgot the worthless Cambodians

>nope

I have specifically limited my statements to the doctors I have met so far.

Goddamn, I'm glad not to be Cambodian right now.

You must have some real bad doctors in your area

It was never a good time to be Cambodian, especially under Pol Pot

>I have specifically limited my statements to the doctors I have met so far.

yeah the doctors at the free AIDS clinic can say some stupid shit sometimes

It's true, Japs are the most degenerate race in existence. In 50 years China will destroy them.

I consider someone a "doctor" when they have acquired the title. That does not necessarily refer to medical doctors.

How exactly do you acquire the title?

I think the b8ing retard means J.D or Ph.d, neither of which he has.

All China has going for it is the ability to reproduce like rabbits. When you have 1.5 billion people, you might actually have a few bright bulbs in the population. The others get conscripted into the Red Army. Japan is actually shrinking in population.

Holy shit the keks. 135 is absolute shit. Come back when it's above 200 like mine.

Through a doctorate?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis

My IQ is over 9000

>above 200
>needs to talk about it

Shit-tier b8ting

Face it, japan will not add much to the global economy or humanity as a whole. Probably the most they have contributed is bukkake and the cultural rape of the weaboos. China on the other hand will soon be the most powerful empire on the planet and japan will be their first target.
I'm sorry to destroy your anime fantasy

so if you consider someone a doctor only after they've completed a thesis, are you saying that from these thesis-completing doctors, none of them you've met had anything intelligent to say?

There may be casually racist rich people, but the general thrust of the point is actually correct. The birth of the KKK was during reconstruction. The start of the Nazi party was during the economic collapse of Germany.

It's poverty and failure that make people look for scapegoats, whether racial enemies, foreigners or otherwise.

I dislike black people just as much as the next guy, but they don't really impact my life and I don't blame them for anything bad that's happened to me, so I'm not going to bother decorating trees with them.

Poor white people hate blacks because they make public transit smelly and dangerous. Anyone with means would simply use another method of transportation.

Poor white people hate blacks because they typically make a neighborhood more dangerous and reduce property values. Rich white people simply don't live near poor blacks.

Yep, like Soviet Russia, the Chinese can throw endless cannon fodder at whatever comes at them. And they make the iPhones....cut that shit off and the Americans will scream.

Checked, but otherwise you're talking shit.
China's economy is already going down again, despite everything economists (a.k.a. retards with a degree that means jack) have predicted the last couple years.

And that comes from someone who wants to see Japan burn as much as the Middle East.

>Hillary
CTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTRCTR

Not really like Russia, they are thoroughly capitalist with a massive consumer culture. Quite different.

Nice blogpost faggot.
Now jump off your ivory tower

Michael Jackson

Now that's pretty edgy m8

I meant when push comes to shove and there's another global war.

Touché

This.

Well, people often make the mistake of assuming that the only factor that defines a socioeconomic class is money. They forget the "socio-" part of it, which includes mental health, intelligence, experience, and ethics

Going down is totally relative. The ridiculous growth they had is of course totally unsustainable.

Their tertiary system alone will become absolutely booming and they are in an excellent position to move from cheap manufacturing to more high end stuff. Once the middle class swells the country will be in an excellent position.

That's the official requirement to gain a doctor title where I am living. That's not me considering them as such.

And for a thesis, you usually have to study some years in a certain field to become proficient in it. But with all the people I have directly met so far, no one could for example ever tell me why we should use large pages in the first place, or other equivalent things.

My personal experience says that people with practical experience are much more valuable than people who've studied a few years and then written a half-assed thesis about a certain topic, yes.

Lol, china won't go to war until American hegemony reduces. Which it is of course doing at the moment, but it will take years.

...Hate yourself for being Asian? Strange. I could see if you were South Asian, or maybe Southeast Asian, but Asian-Asian? I don't get it. Maybe if you were inland China...

Asian is not that bad. You could do much worse. I would put East Asian above Southeastern Europeans, and South Europeans too.

The title originally just referred to someone of great learning who was qualified to teach (c.f. Doctor of the Church) since it means teacher in Latin, although it now normally refers to a medical doctor when used as in a general context.

Thank god you figured it all out just in time before school starts again
>underagefag detected

Yeah, let's see who wins this shitshow election...

Yeah - only that the Chinese middle class does not get much from that economic growth, as always. China is much more capitalistic (and dictatorial) than anyone is comfortable to admit.

And in that regard they share lots of similarities with the west.

then you should know that it's "over 8000" :-(

your bait is rotten