Hey Sup Forums me again from yesterday still drunk still depressed and still wan ylyl, cringe...

Hey Sup Forums me again from yesterday still drunk still depressed and still wan ylyl, cringe, wincest or anything I just need to feel something other than sadness

why are you sad, fuckface?
life is too short to spend it feeling sorry for yourself.
get the fuck up and change that tood, mister.

Life am suck have many of memes

I love a girl that probably doesn't even remember me and has a boyfriend. I know It's a retarded reason to be depressed but I feel things for her that I've never felt for anyone else and I don't know what to do.

We all been there m8, sucks and tbqfh the feeling doesnt go away. It happend to me like 8 years ago with this girl and to this day Id drop my life in a heart beat for her. I thought moving on would help but it didnt

That's legit exactly how I feel. I hope me and her could be together but I fucked up so bad that I don't even think it's a possibility anymore.

what did you do ?

i dropped to the floor and walked the dinosaur

ok satan

Ayyyy

yeah, been there too. It sucks, but you have power over the situation. I realized a little while ago that being depressed just doesn't do it for me. I've battled anxiety and depression all my life, but one day it clicked.

I don't want to be sad. Even though it's kind of addicting to feel like shit all of the time, it made life bleak. Choose happiness. There's other girls, there's more heartbreaks to come, but that's the drama of life.

So unless you wanna keep feeling like shit, just stop it. Pick up a hobby. Hang with friends. Stop obsessively thinking about this girl and your sadness and say "fuck you, I won't be sad."

Or ya know, just keep pouting and being miserable. The choice really is yours.

We've known each other since we were young kids and I never noticed any of the hints she was dropping my way that she might have liked me. I fucked up so bad when we finally met again in high school she met someone else and now i'm left with these feelings for her that she will probably never return again.

I try Sup Forumsro im always trying to forget about her but no matter what I do or how high or drunk I get she's always on my mind idk what to do anymore.

Look man, from what I've seen and lived if someone had feeling for you as a kid they most likely still do.
But dont come out and fuck things up for her, her relationship will be a mess and youll sound selfish.
Just wait and deal with it.

You've convinced yourself you need this one specific person in order to be happy.

There's a billion women you probably would have fallen just as in love with that you happened to never meet.

And if you keep pining over this one, you'll never have the balls or cognizance to meet one of them. Or, god forbid, consider that it is possible to be content without another person to validate you.

I know man I'm always hoping that I get the chance to tell her how I feel.

All there is in living is pain. You will never escape.

As I said wait, there will be chances

This is true too but as of this moment in time she plagues my mind and I can't get her name or her face out of my mind I feel so much for her that I can't stand it.

Don't wait for a chance, make a chance and do it, faggot.

Well to start, don't drown your mind with intoxication. Feel the emotions you feel, and truly feel them, then let them go. Clinging to them does you know good and it's not productive. No amount of your pain will bring her to you. Believe me, I was in your situation and literally balled my eyes out and begged to the girl to be with me. Girls don't find that attractive, in case you were wondering. I still love the girl, and we're still friends, but I've accepted we aren't for each other.

The sooner you let these thoughts go, the better. I know it's hard, but it is your mind and you are in control even if it feels like you aren't. I'm guessing your young, and when we're young our emotions can feel so strong and things can feel like the end of the world, but truly life has only just begun, and there are so many experiences and people you have yet to even have/meet. There will be other girls, I promise. And there will be other times where things don't go as you pictured. A LOT more of those. But roll with the punches, keep your head up, and keep moving. Don't let the sadness consume you, or else you'll just put yourself back even further.

I wish you the best Sup Forumsro. Remember, it's your mind and you're the master. It doesn't control you. The more you learn to control negative emotions, the easier it will be, until it's almost second nature. Then not much can stop you. You'll still get sad, stressed, and down, but it won't be for long and it won't control you.

Stop just giving into those feelings and try to analyze them for a minute, retard.

Why do you feel so badly that you need this person? Can you even process anything beyond the fact that you just, want her? You don't want her for no reason. Think about it.

This is true too but as of this moment in time she plagues my mind and I can't get her name or her face out of my mind I feel so much for her that I can't stand it.

Yeah poor reason. We've all been there. I have a co-worker that I really want to date but it's just bad to shit where I eat. I'm happy when she's seeing other dudes but she ends up not seeing them within a short while because they turn out to be a big ass douchebag. But anyways you gotta move on. Go watch Mr. Robot. That's how I want to live life right now. Go unnoticed, under the cracks. Someone will notice you one day.

Yep! I just focus on myself. If the right person comes along, great, if not that's cool too. I have a general game plan for my life and my happiness, and having a significant other is not a main goal of it, but wouldn't be a bad addition.

Life is more than just having a partner. Friendships and family, traveling and seeing the world, fulfilling jobs/work. All those are more important, to me, than finding "the one."

Right on. I'm 3 years in my career going on 4 after university. All I want to do is buy my own condo, Purchase food and cook excellent dishes. Go on life not having many friends but on a journey to meet new human beings while living on your own. Catch up on the great outdoors and pick up new hobbies. Just be a happy fucker because you're on your own and you're doing fine. I actually want to leave my current work place and just find a brand new job where I know no one. Start fresh.

Exactly! I'm 2 years into a job I absolutely love and get treated well at, got a nice little spot, a good group of friends. Would love to pick up cooking as well, cus I've been slacking on that front. Traveling when at all possible. I love it, and in the near future I hope to be traveling more world wide and really taking it all in and meeting people from different walks of life.

I almost feel as though having that partner ties you down a bit. I wanna share my life with many different people, if even only for a small glimmer of time. I want to experience and learn others cultures firsthand, and make friends with people from all walks of life. I feel like having a partner would kind of block this, unless they're totally into the traveling and culture shocks and somewhat instability of it all too.

But hey, take the plunge man! That leap is always scary, but line up that new job in a different city and just do it! I believe in you :)

That's how it goes sometimes. You need to be happy with yourself and be happy being by yourself.

I was in the same position once as most people often are. I loved a girl that I was nothing more then friends with and she was married to an abusive, useless, asshole. After 2 years she left him and showed up at my door. We spent 2 years together and after she left I realized that while I was happy with her it was just her that abated the rest of my shit.

Since then I've improved myself quite a bit, and I'm still going. I still haven't found anyone else but I'm a lot happier with myself then I was before and when someone new does come along I'll be ready.